- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Wear fur/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Wear fur/correction
Message de dreamtea posté le 01-10-2015 à 22:16:29 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
je viens de finir mon petit texte, serait-il possible de me donner votre avis et de me le corriger un peu (beaucoup je pense), merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Wear fur or not ? that is question…
In reality this subject divide two personalities of people and two ways of thinking.
In the first time, I’ d say : fur is nice because is a divine textile. Moreover is a is natural and biodegradable (animal fiber), is pleasant because is sweet and hot, is elegant because is refined and chic. Many qualities but humans industries abused at this matter. Today wear fur like to be complice crime. Now, the industry and the power of money take the level, everything have to do speedily and perfectly, they have not the time for give love and tendresse at the little goat … time is money, and time is falling.
Many industries solve problem by mistreating animals and that the consumer has to react, and not be allowed deceive!
Indeed: resolve to buy a fake fur although this one does not reach a satisfactory level of an ecological point of view (but it would be delay) remain the best solution. Let us not remain passive makes for the markets of animals, we are all of consumer potential, we represent the market, sales and money(silver), we have the power let us leave their the regret they will eventually stop them activities!!!
It is acceptable in certain cases, when they are productions which(who) does not reach(affect) the animal but it is necessary to be conscious of its purchase and also the history of the room(part,play). Best rest to persevere and develop the searches(researches)

In thing i'm agree with the anti-fur movement's shock campaigns because they reflecta reality that we haven't talk and make consumers and population aware about some facts . These campaigns used to raise public awareness without exeptions, even if they are sometimes too severe, (we must think about the impact to childrens and sensitive people).Everyone have to feel involved in these campaigns, we have a role to play in the way, we buy, and we consume. It's important that celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot or Pamela Andersson. They celebrities enriched by their high popularity and through donations. They are the leaders, many readers models.Indeed, I admit this textile remains a remarkable and extremely sartorial elegance, however, there are many alternatives, so let stop abuse of these beasts and create it, imitate it. The nature here is a model not a tool .Many movement fighting for the protection of animals. The fondation PETA is very involves in this subject,
We have to stop the massacre of animals in the textile industry but we must also be aware of these crimes in the diet, the battery farming ect ...
This weekend , in Paris, I've meet one manifestation organised by the French collective international movement of 269 Life. VEGAN , for the abolition of all forms of exploitation and cruelty to animals. )
"Human body bare , bloodied and piled floor to e Hooks butcher hooks : activists animal rights in Ontario organized Saturday in Paris UN macabre pass pour denounce animal exploitation and meat consumption ."

Merci !
Lucie

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-10-2015 23:33

Réponse: Wear fur/correction de tszshan, postée le 06-10-2015 à 10:49:54 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucie,
I try to outline some major errors. I hope the following suggestions are helpful.

Wear fur or not ? that is question…
To wear fur or not to wear fur? That's the question.
In reality this subject divide two personalities of people and two ways of thinking.
Opinion is divided on this issue.

In the first time in the first place, I’ d say thatfur is nice because it has a divine, luxurious touch. Moreoverit is natural and biodegradable (animal fiber). It is pleasant because it is comfortable, warm and elegant . It is refined and chic. Many qualities but humans industries abused at this matter. Meaning unclear: perhaps you mean that the animals are exploited by humans? Today wearing fur makes you an accomplice in crime. Now, the industry and the power of money take the level, everything have to do speedily and perfectly, they have not the time for give love and tendresse at the little goat … time is money, and time is falling. Productivity being the most important, the industry has their eyes on profits but not the time to care for the animals.

Many industries are mistreating the animals and that the consumers have to react, and not be allowed deceive!They do not allow themselves to be deceived.

Indeed: resolve to buy a fake fur although this one does not reach a satisfactory level of an ecological point of view (but it would be delay) remain the best solution. Indeed, the solution for the time being is to buy faux fur although from the ecological point of view it is still not the best option.

Let us not remain passive makes for the markets of animalsin the face of animal exploitation , we are all of consumer potentialpotential consumers, we represent the market, sales and money(silver), we have the power let us leave their the regret they will eventually stop them activities!!!we have the power to make them regret and stop their trade

It is acceptable in certain cases, it is acceptable to ... but it is necessary to be conscious awareof its purchase and also the history of the room(part,play)its impact on the animals and the darker side of the trade. Best rest to persevere and develop the searches(researches)

In thing i'm agree I agree[with the anti-fur movement's shock campaigns because they reflect a reality that we haven't talked and made consumers and population aware of some facts . These campaigns raise public awareness, even if they are sometimes too severe seen as too extreme, (we must think about the impact to children and sensitive people).Everyone have to feel involved in these campaigns, we have a role to play in the way, we buy, and we consume. It's important that celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot or Pamela Andersson. They celebrities enriched make an impact withby their high popularity and through donations. They are the leaders, many readers models.Indeed, I admit this textile remains a remarkable and extremely sartorial elegance, however, there are many alternatives, so let stop abuse of these beasts and create it, imitate it. The nature here is a model not a tool .Many movement fighting for the protection of animals. The fondation PETA is very involves in this subject,
We have to stop the massacre of animals in the textile industry but we must also be aware of these crimes in the diet, the battery farming ect ...
This weekend , in Paris, I've meet one manifestation protestorganised by the French collective international movement of 269 Life. VEGAN , for the abolition of all forms of exploitation and cruelty to animals. )
"Human body bare , bloodied and piled floor to e Hooks butcher hooks : activists animal rights in Ontario organized Saturday in Paris UN macabre pass pour denounce animal exploitation and meat consumption ."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-10-2015 11:04

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.