Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Food for thought (correction)
Message de sabrina posté le 27-12-2006 à 19:43:08 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir voilà un sujet pour lequel j'ai rédigé un essai.
J'aimerai s'il est possible que l'on m'aide à corriger la synthaxe et évéentuellement d'autres fautes s'il y en a!
Merci d'avance.

Food for thought :
Researchers are calling for a higher level of security labs. Can you think of some measures that should be taken.

Nowadays, there is more and more risks to see a pandemic in our world. In other words, there are two parts of the matter :
- on the one hand, there is the issue to prevent a pandemic.
- on the other hand, it’s question of response to avoid a pandemic.

In deed, laboratories are the first one which are concerned about these risks, that’s why they have to be aware about this issue. Prevention, information, formation, are key words and everyone, particularly medical staff, have to be ready for the moment when it would be such a moment of pandemic.
Today, it’s important to take the right measures against any pandemic because if we don’t do that, it will be too late and the consequences could be a disaster for human being and the earth entire. At an international scale, World Health Organisation have to coordinate the formation, the financial investment for an optimal effectiveness. In labs, the staff must wear a complete protective suit with mask and gloves.

And if despite everything that were not enough, the response to avoid a pandemic is crucial. That begins in labs where screening and quarantining the potential contaminated persons is essential, and that is the first step to stop the threat. Moreover, we need at this step in full quantities of vaccine, drugs and other materiel...

In a nutshell, public health depends on the preventionary measurement. As far as I am concerned, the principal focus of interventions against pandemic spread should be at national and community level in addition of security labs. That’s the reason why I absolutely agree with researchers to call for a higher level not only in security labs, but everywhere there could be have a danger about pandemic.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 27-12-2006 19:45
Titre ( crier était inutile)

Réponse: Food for thought (correction) de aimen7, postée le 27-12-2006 à 21:32:59 (S | E)
Hello,

Nowadays, there are more and more risks to see a pandemic in our world. In other words, there are two parts of the matter :
On the one hand, there is the issue to prevent a pandemic. On the other hand, it’s a question of response to avoid a pandemic. (L'introduction me parait ambigüe.)

Indeed, laboratories are the first one which are to be concerned/affected about by these risks, that’s why they have to be aware about this issue. Prevention, information, formation training, are key words and everyone, particularly medical staff, have to be ready for the moment when it would be such a moment of pandemic to face any pandemic.
Today, it is important to take the right measures against any pandemic because if we don’t do that, it will it would be too late and the consequences could be a disaster for human beings and the earth entire as a whole. At an international scale, World Health Organisations have to coordinate the formation training (en direction de qui?) and the financial investment for an optimal effectiveness. In laboratories, the staff must wear a complete protective suit with mask and gloves.

And if despite everything that were was not enough, the response to avoid a pandemic is crucial (mal dit). That begins in labs where screening and quarantining the potentially contaminated persons is essential, and that is the first step to stop the threat. Moreover, we need at this step in to have full quantities of vaccine, drugs and other materiel...

In a nutshell, public health depends on the preventionary measurement right prevention measures to take. As far as I am concerned ??(pour donner une opinion: I think, in my opinion...), the principal focus (accent??) of interventions against pandemic spread should be at national and community level in addition of to security labs. That’s the reason why I absolutely agree with researchers to call for a higher level not only in security labs, (but everywhere there could be have a danger about pandemic.) Très mal dit, à revoir
Il y a plein de choses à revoir, le choix des mots est parfois ambigu.
Voilà.

Réponse: Food for thought (correction) de hpesoj, postée le 29-12-2006 à 00:30:58 (S | E)
Un peu plus de corrections:

Food for thought :
Researchers are calling for a higher level of security in labs. Can you think of some measures that should be taken.

Nowadays, there are more and more risks to see of is an increasingly high risk of a pandemic in our world. In other words, There are two parts of to the matter :
- On the one hand, there is the issue to of preventing a pandemic starting .
- On the other hand, it’s a question of response in order to avoid a pandemic spreading .

Indeed, laboratories are the first to be concerned and affected by these risks, that’s why they have to be aware about of this issue. Prevention, information and training, are key words and everyone, particularly medical staff, have to be ready to face any pandemic.

Today, it is important to take the right measures against any pandemic because if a pandemic broke out it would be too late and the consequences could be a disaster disasterous for human beings and Earth as a whole. At On an international scale, World Health Organisations have to coordinate training and financial investment for an optimal effectiveness. In laboratories, the staff must wear a complete protective suit with mask and gloves.

And if despite everything that was were (c'est mieux que "was") not enough, the response in order to avoid the spread of a pandemic is crucial. That This begins in the labs where screening and quarantining the potentially contaminated persons is essential, and that this is the first step towards stopping the threat. Moreover, we need at this step to have full quantities of vaccines, drugs and other materials.

In a nutshell, public health depends on taking the right preventional measures to take. As far as I am concerned ("I think that" et "In my opinion" sont aussi des bonnes substitutions), the principal focus of interventions efforts against pandemic spread should be at national and community levels in addition to security in labs. That’s the reason This is why I absolutely agree with researchers to call for a higher level of security, not only in security secure labs, but everywhere there could be have a danger about pandemic that could be at risk from a pandemic.

Réponse: Food for thought (correction) de nick27, postée le 29-12-2006 à 01:04:21 (S | E)
I would add

"... and everyone, particularly medical staff, have to be ready to face any pandemic."

=> Everyone has to be ready ...

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux