Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de ozone61 posté le 2004-08-27 10:28:51 (S | E | F | I)
I have trouble with spelling and no matter how much i try i always make a mistake can anyone help!!!!

Réponse: re:spelling de pitchoon, postée le 2004-08-27 14:26:26 (S | E)
The best thing you can do is copy every new word you learn...

Réponse: re:spelling de cleo, postée le 2004-08-27 14:29:21 (S | E)
Hi Ozone,
you are English, aren't ?
You are difficult to speak french ?
Your post will be a better place in the forum : "J'apprends le français".
I think there are lot of members in this site agree to help you !
I can help you in French and perhaps you can help me in English !
See you later
Cléo

Réponse: re:spelling de yannloic, postée le 2004-08-27 15:43:01 (S | E)
If it is a problem of spell in English, I'm going to give you my method:

Learn the spelling of your name by heart.
Learn the little tune "abcdeghijklmnopkrstuvwxyz it's the English ABC" by heart to. You can sing it to find back a letter.
Ask someone to spell his name and repeat him back what you have understood.

Réponse: re:spelling de ozone61, postée le 2004-08-29 19:35:09 (S | E)
Thank you for your help but it is english spelling which is the problem i find my own language hard but it is not so funny for me really
well thanks XxX
ozone

Réponse: re:spelling de kayrol, postée le 2004-08-29 19:38:00 (S | E)
Hi Ozone,
If English is your native language, you don't have problems with spelling but with orthograph.
Kayrol

Réponse: re:spelling de mariet, postée le 2004-08-29 23:53:04 (S | E)
If I may :
orthography noun (orthographies) 1 correct or standard spelling. 2 a particular system of spelling. 3 the study of spelling. 4 orthographic projection. orthographer or orthographist noun.
ETYMOLOGY: 15c: from Latin ortographia, from Greek.

Réponse: re:spelling de ozone61, postée le 2004-08-31 11:52:12 (S | E)
no it is spelling my problem.
i lost spelling when i moved to france but now i always make mistakes

Réponse: re:spelling de dandruff, postée le 2004-08-31 12:44:13 (S | E)
Orthography and spelling are the same thing.

Réponse: re:spelling de pj, postée le 2004-08-31 15:38:40 (S | E)
The orthography of a language is the set of rules of how to write correctly in the language. The term is derived from Greek ορθο ortho- ("correct") and γραφος graphos ("that writes") and, in today's sense, includes spelling and punctuation. Orthography is distinct from typography.

An example of an orthographic rule for English is:

A vowel that is not preceded immediately by another vowel, and that is followed by an "E" at the end of the word, without any other vowels between that vowel and the "E", may represent the "long" sound of the vowel. (This is the pronunciation rule "final E makes the vowel long" restated as a spelling rule.)

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux