Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

The training course
Message de loulou54 posté le 13-05-2005 à 12:59:47 (S | E | F | I)

Est-ce quelqu'un peut me dire si mon anglais est correct et si non, me faire les corrections nécessaires ?

When I was in training course within the groups service of a travel agency, I had to organize a cruise in the West Indies for a 150 group. The negociations stage were particularly difficult, but mytraining course ruler and myself succeed to get advantageous rates per person. The marketing-woman which negociated with us and who commited ourselves to the prices, contacted us a few days later to tell us that the prices she gave us have been worked out compared with the ratery bases of the year 2004 and as the cruise would be in 2005, the rates would have to be adjusted, what would lead us to the increase of the rate. The client, disappointed, did not expect an increase in 70 euros for each people. He was ready for cancel the cruise. We have had to explain him the reasons of these changes with diplomacy and clarity and calm him down promising to try get from the service provider a compensation. We decided to take again firm negociations with the service provider in order to satisfy our client, regular for many years towards our agency. The marketing-girl which previously commited ourselves to the prices were duty-bound to get from her management a commercial act at the risk to lose 150 clients in the opposite case. After 6 days of negociation, we obtained the drinks and the insurance for cancellation included in the price in order to make up for the increase and the cruise free for the children. The client were delighted and the cruise will be for Christmas holidays 2005.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 13-05-2005 13:14
titre

Réponse: The training course de jardin62, postée le 14-05-2005 à 15:58:59 (S | E)
Bonjour.
Je crois que je vais surtout élaguer, d'autant que je ne saisis pas toujours bien ce que vous voulez dire.

While I was working for a travel agency I had to organize a cruise to the West Indies for a 150-people-group. The negociations were at the beginning particularly difficult, but the person responsible for my training course and myself succeeded in getting advantageous prizes. The marketing-woman who had negociated with us, contacted us a few days later to tell us that the prizes she had given us had been worked out on the basis of the 2004-prizes and had to be adjusted as we were in 2005! The conclusion was obvious: we had to face an increase.
The client was disappointed because he wasn't expecting a 70-euro-increase per person. He was even ready to cancel the cruise. We had to explain the reasons of these changes, of course: we did it with clarity and with all the diplomacy necessary. We tried to calm him down promising to try to get from the service-provider a compensation.
We wanted to satisfy that client who had had regular contacts with our agency for years. On her side, the marketing-woman was duty-bound to get from her management staff a commercial act otherwise they would lose 150 clients. After 6 days of negociation, we got the drinks free; the insurance for cancellation was included in the price in order to compensate for the increase. At last we obtained that the cruise should be free for the children. No need to say that the client was delighted! The cruise is for the 2005-Christmas holiday.

-------------------
Edité par jardin62 le 14-05-2005 16:00

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux