- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Help him & rack your brains/4

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help him & rack your brains/4
Message de here4u posté le 29-08-2017 à 15:51:40 (S | E | F)
Hello!
Encore un peu de vacances pour certains ... et mon pauvre élève a fort besoin de votre aide ... Can you help him, please?

I) Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS… (Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

Theirs an all word out their waitting to have discovering, though these season new culturally holiday have been inventing to make it more easy to you to having funny. You might discoverer museum, churchs and mysteriously foretreses. You shoud journy through ancient ruins or bake on paradisian beatches. This’ re experiments what shall rewake your passion for the discovery and word, 'cause « Travels breadens the minds. »

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
Work well! You'll soon realize that this is no game! The theme is : «‘Hope it was as smooth as can be!»

1 ------R-------C--------B-------P-------F-------A--------|

2 ------F-------H-------O--------L-------L-------I--------|

3 -------U----------C---------C--------A-----------I------|

4 -------O-------E----------R----------N----------I-------|

5 ------N--------A--------R------------L----------S-------|

6 --------L--------C-------E--------D----------G----------|

7 -------W-------C-------K-------D-------H------L---------|

8 --------Y--------I-------I--------E--------O-------E----|

9 --------A----------H---------W--------N--------T--------|

10 -------Y--------N--------G---------D---------T---------|

(lire : U / C/ C/ A/ A/ I en ligne 3. )

I do hope you’ll have a great time… and will learn a lot. To do so, I give you THE FORCE!
Will be corrected on Thursday, September 14th. It is, of course a

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-08-2017 16:11

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de here4u, postée le 02-09-2017 à 10:24:15 (S | E)
Hello!
I hope my poor student's disastous mistakes didn't put you off... Have a wonderful weekend.

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de alpiem, postée le 02-09-2017 à 11:21:10 (S | E)
hello at helping him:.......FINISHED
There is all around out there a world waiting for you to discover, as, that season, new cultural holidays have been invented so you could have fun more easily. You can discover museums, churches and mysterious fortresses. You can make a journey through ancien ruins or bathe on paradisian beaches.There are experiments which will wake up your passion for discovery and for the world, because "travels breed minds".

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de djim21, postée le 07-09-2017 à 17:14:20 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,
Here is my proposal correction :

THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD YOU have TO DISCOVER THROUGHOUT THIS season. NEW CULTURAL HOLIDAYS have been CREATED IN ORDER TO make EASIER you to HAVE FUN. You MAY DISCOVER MUSEUMS, CHURCHES and MYSTERIOUS FORTRESSES . You MAY JOURNEY AT THE HEART OF ancient ruins or TAN on PARADISIACAL BEACHES. THESE experiments shall KINDLE your passion for the WORLD discovery BECAUSE « Travels BROADEN the minds. »
ready for correction

I don't know if I'll have time to solve the abascus. It seems difficult.
Anyway, thanks for it.

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de icare29, postée le 08-09-2017 à 23:24:29 (S | E)
Hello Here4u and all hardworkers , here is my work

theirs an all word out their waitting to have discovering, though these season new culturally holiday have been inventing to make it more easy to you to having funny. You might discoverer museum, churchs and mysteriously foretreses. You shoud journy through ancient ruins or bake on paradisian beatches. This' re experiments what shall rewake your passion for the discovery and word, 'cause « Travels breadens the minds. »

All around you there is a world which is waiting for being discovered . During this season, new cultural holidays have been organised so that to make them easier for you to have fun. You can discover muséums , churches and mysterious fortresses . you can journey Inside ancient ruins and even have a bathe on paradisiacal beaches .These expériences will awake your passion for the discovery of the world . Never gorget " travelling broadens mind".

Tout autour de vous il existe un monde en attente d'être découvert. Durant cette saison , de nouvelle vacances culturelles ont été organisées dans le but que vous découvriez plus facilement le plaisir de ces vacances
.Vous pouvez découvrir de musées , des églises des forteresses mystérieuses . vous pouvez vous promener à l'intérieur de ruines anciennes , et même prendre un bain sur une plage paradisiaque . Ces expériences éveillerons votre passion pour la découverte du monde . N'oubliez jamais " voyager grandit l'esprit".

Thanks you, dear Here4u ,for this new test.... I hope I am not too far from the original text
Icare

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de joe39, postée le 11-09-2017 à 11:57:34 (S | E)
Help him/4
Dear here4u,
Here is my try, ready to be corrected

THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD out THERE, BUT YOU HAVE TO DISCOVER , though these new CULTURAL HOLIDAYS seasons have been INVENTED to make it EASIER FOR you to HAVE FUN. You COULD DISCOVER MUSEUMS, CHURCHES and MYSTERIOUS FORTRESSES. You SHOULD JOURNEY through ancient ruins or TAN on PARADISIAC BEACHES. THESE are EXPERIENCES WHICH WOULD AWAKE your passion for the discovery OF THE world, BECAUSE* “TRAVELLING BROADENS the MIND.”

* I do think that the use of ‘cause is not correct in letters, essays etc.

The abacus hasn’t been so smooth as hoped. The most words I have been able to find out are: ONLY, WAY, FUN, BEACH, LAND, FLIGHT, ISLET,
And I'm now aboard a lifeboat,
drifting,
after being wrecked against the reef,
surrounding ,
the paradisiac islet,
on whose beaches,
I dreamed to get tanned.

I’m sorry for having misfired and, thanking for your exercises,
I wish you a great week.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de here4u, postée le 11-09-2017 à 14:47:16 (S | E)
Hello !

Maxwell m'a informé qu'il y avait une erreur en ligne 3. Je vous avoue que je suis exaspérée par cet abacus qui m'avait demandé tant de temps à concevoir et, SURTOUT, qui a résisté à toutes mes relectures attentives ... (lire : U / C/ C/ A/ A/ I en ligne 3. )
Il y aura un dernier "abacus" dans les heures qui viennent (vérifié à plusieurs, donc sans aucune erreur !...) mais je jetterai l'éponge jusqu'à l'été prochain ... Je remplacerai par un autre exercice moins "prise de tête" en octobre ... Désolée pour ceux qui aimaient bien ...

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de tereda, postée le 11-09-2017 à 14:50:03 (S | E)
hello everyone,
this is my essay ready to be corrected.

I) Time to help my poor students in need:

Theirs an all word out their waitting to have discovering, though these season new culturally holiday have been inventing to make it more easy to you to having funny. You might discoverer museum, churchs and mysteriously foretreses. You shoud journy through ancient ruins or bake on paradisian beatches. This’ re experiments what shall rewake your passion for the discovery and word, 'cause « Travels breadens the minds. »

THERE is an OLD worLd there WAITING FOR BEING DISCOVERED ; THROUGH this season, new CULTURAL holiday have been invenTED to make it EASIER to you, to have FUN.. You might DISCOVER museum, CHURCHES and mysterious FORTRESS. You should TRAVEL through ancient ruins or BRONZE on PARADISE BEACHES . THESE are EXPERIENCES THAT Will AWAKE your passion for the discovery and worLd, 'cause « TRAVEL BROADENS THE MIND ».

2. Too bad is ABACUS result, I have not found words in connection with the theme, sorry

Thank you

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de maxwell, postée le 13-09-2017 à 21:33:41 (S | E)
Hello Here4U and thanks a lot again
Here's my try :

II) Abacus :

R-----------C-------B-------P---F---A
----F-------H-------O---L-------L---I
U-------C-------C---A---A---I
--------O---E---R-------N-------I
N-------A-----------R-------L-------S
----L-------C---E-------D-------G
W-------C---K-------D-----------H---L
----Y-------I-------I---E---O-------E
A-------H-------W---N-------T
Y-----------N-------G---D-------T

runway : piste de l'aéroport
fly = voler
coach = wagon
check-in = enregistrement
crew = équipage
boarding = embarquement
landed = atterri
pilot = pilote
flight = vol
aisle : allée, couloir

I) Help my student :
Theirs an all word out their waitting to have discovering, though these season new culturally holiday have been inventing to make it more easy to you to having funny. You might discoverer museum, churchs and mysteriously foretreses. You shoud journy through ancient ruins or bake on paradisian beatches. This' re experiments what shall rewake your passion for the discovery and word, 'cause « Travels breadens the minds. »

THERE'S an OLD WORLD out THERE WAITING to BE DISCOVERED, though THIS season, new CULTURE HOLIDAYS have been INVENTED to make it EASIER FOR you to HAVE FUN. You might DISCOVER MUSEUMS, CHURCHES and MYSTERIOUS FORTRESSES. You SHOULD JOURNEY through ancient ruins or bake on PARADISIACAL BEACHES. THESE ARE EXPERIENCES THAT WILL AWAKEN your passion for the discovery OF THE WORLD, BECAUSE « TRAVEL BROADENS the MIND. »

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de here4u, postée le 13-09-2017 à 23:19:09 (S | E)
Hello!
Merci, Lucile, d'avoir répété les bonnes lettres - en rouge, couleur par toi honnie - dans le message que je ne pouvais plus modifier ...
Mon élève commence à avoir quelques idées plus claires de ce qu'il doit écrire ... et il vous reste encore plus de 24 h pour l'aider ...

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de taiji43, postée le 14-09-2017 à 19:27:49 (S | E)
Thank you Here4u. Sorry for my being late

I) Help my student :
Theirs an all word out their waitting to have discovering, though these season new culturally holiday have been inventing to make it more easy to you to having funny. You might discoverer museum, churchs and mysteriously foretreses. You shoud journey through ancient ruins or bake on paradisian beatches. This' re experiments what shall rewake your passion for the discovery and word, 'cause « Travels breadens the minds. »

THERE'S an OLD WORLD out THERE WAITING to BE DISCOVERED, though THIS season, new CULTURAL HOLIDAYS have been INVENTED to make it EASIER FOR you to HAVE FUN. You COULD DISCOVER MUSEUMS, CHURCHES and MYSTERIOUS FORTRESSES. You SHOULD JOURNEY ON through ANTIQUE ruins or TAN on PARADISIACAL BEACHES. THESE ARE EXPERIENCES THAT WILL WAKEN your passion for the discovery OF THE WORLD, BECAUSE « TRAVEL BROADENS the MIND. »( le voyage ouvre l’esprit)

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de lucile83, postée le 14-09-2017 à 20:39:12 (S | E)
que ne ferais-je pas pour toi here4u, pour l'anglais,pour les membres fidèles et studieux,pour le site ?
Le rouge est banni des forums mais devant un cas de force majeur...j'ai franchi la ligne

Réponse : Help him & rack your brains/4 de here4u, postée le 14-09-2017 à 22:25:02 (S | E)
Lucile, à nouveau !

Voici votre correction !

I)Student in Danger! SOS, student in need…

Time to help one of my poor students again: please, will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it..., will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS… (Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

There’s a whole world out there waiting to be discovered, so this season we’ve launched a new range of cultural holidays to make it even easier for you to explore more of it. Discover museums, churches and mysterious fortresses, (*1) journey through glorious ancient ruins, or bathe/ or tan/ on heavenly beaches. These are (*2) experiences that will reawaken your passion for the world. « Travels broaden the minds ! »

- "world" = monde / "word" = un mot
- to make it easier for you to explore... = Pour qu'il vous soit plus facile d'explorer ...
- ici, *1 "journey" est un verbe, à l'impératif.
*2 = revoir la différence entre "experience" et "experiment" (leçon N° 114191)
- "broad" = "wide" = large => to broaden = élargir.

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads
The theme is : «‘Hope it was as smooth as can be!» = Your FLIGHT.

a runway = piste d’atterrissage
to fly (i flew, flown) = voler
coach = classe économique
a check-in/ to check-in = l’enregistrement
the crew = l'équipage
boarding = l'embarquement
landed = atterri
a pilot = un pilote
a flight = un vol
an aisle = une allée, un couloir (dans les avions)

Cet exercice n'était pas facile, par son layout, son nombre de lettres, je vous l'accorde ... et comme, en plus, je m'étais trompée .... Sorry sorry!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.