- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Playing/ with Words 17

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing/ with Words 17
Message de here4u posté le 05-03-2021 à 16:08:13 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words"...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS!

- to WAKE UP - to QUARREL- an APOLOGY - an OPINION - ANGRY - UNUSUAL - EACH OTHER - UNTIL - + un conditionnel passé ;

Lien internet

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (moins de 60 mots ...) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est fin mars 2021. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you!

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de mimo1971, postée le 05-03-2021 à 22:49:41 (S | E)
Yesterday, it was the first day of new job .There were good people et nice but on ather hand there were bad people .they made me angry and they want to quell with them.
At the morning I wake up at seven o'clock, I said to my self today I will be happy I will do a good job I will smile for every body and will not be interested on what's the others say

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de maxwell, postée le 06-03-2021 à 08:09:34 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello!
This one was the easiest one ever! I've found it in less than 15 minutes (hardly a 2-star difficulty)
If you hadn't been ANGRY at my giving my UNUSUAL controversial OPINION, we WOULDN'T HAVE QUARRELLED with EACH OTHER; I won't WAKE UP from sleep UNTIL you make an APOLOGY! (33)

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de taiji43, postée le 06-03-2021 à 18:57:41 (S | E)
ready to be corrected dear Here4U
Well done Maxwell

Are you waking up ? Are you still angry because until now you Wouldn’t have shared my opinion ? it’s unusual ...let’s not quarrel and invent an apologize , it would be ridiculous for each other 36

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de maro, postée le 10-03-2021 à 15:37:37 (S | E)
Hello Here4u, there is my contribution :

When I was a kid, if I WOKE UP after a short night, it was not UNUSUAL I felt ANGRY against my brothers; I WOULD HAVE QUARRELED with EACH OTHER about any OPINION (even same as mine) UNTIL a long and resting sleep made me able to present my APOLOGIES. 50

I have tried to respect the rules of the game this time.I hope I have succeeded.
Have a good day !
Maro

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de joe39, postée le 10-03-2021 à 19:42:18 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
After having been vaccinated with the second dose,to prevent from being taken aback by some strange variant of Covid,I’m sending you in advance my work,
ready to be checked and sanitized.
- to WAKE UP - to QUARREL- an APOLOGY - an OPINION - ANGRY - UNUSUAL - EACH OTHER - UNTIL - + un conditionnel passé ;
Bands of ANGRY teenagers, who are QUARRELING about trifles, insulting EACH OTHER, showing an UNUSUAL violence, even fighting hand to hand, UNTIL the police arrive, should make WAKE UP the public OPINION which should reject the APOLOGIES the authorities WOULD HAVE MADE to them, requiring instead higher measures of prevention. 46
Thanking you for your dedication I wish you a nice evening.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de here4u, postée le 29-03-2021 à 22:48:51 (S | E)
Bravo maro! (qui a bien respecté les règles cette fois ! )

merci de tous faire cet effort (y compris d'écrire les mots imposés en majuscules, )
Correction individuelles envoyées et sur Forum demain !

Réponse : Playing/ with Words 17 de here4u, postée le 30-03-2021 à 22:11:26 (S | E)
Hello, dear writers!

Voici vos phrases, légèrement revues pour certaines ... Je corrige toujours "à minima" afin de respecter vos idées et votre formulation.
Vous avez dû vous rendre compte que cet exercice est difficile, et je vous FELICITE d'avoir osé l'affronter ... Bravo !

- If you hadn't been ANGRY at my giving my UNUSUAL controversial OPINION, we WOULDN'T HAVE QUARRELLED with EACH OTHER; I won't WAKE UP my nap UNTIL you make an APOLOGY! (33 words)

- Are you waking up? Are you still angry because until now you wouldn’t have shared my opinion; it’s unusual, therefore, let’s not quarrel and invent an apology, it would be ridiculous for each other. (36 words)
(Merci pour les majuscules ! )

- When I was a kid, if I WOKE UP after a short night, it was not UNUSUAL for me to feel ANGRY at my brothers; they WOULD HAVE QUARRELED with EACH OTHER about any OPINION (even the same as mine) UNTIL a long and relaxing sleep enabled me to present my APOLOGIES. (50 words)

- Gangs of ANGRY teenagers, who are QUARRELING over trifles, insulting EACH OTHER, showing an UNUSUAL violence, even fighting hand to hand, UNTIL the police arrive, should WAKE UP public OPINION, which should refuse the APOLOGIES the authorities WOULD HAVE MADE them, requiring higher measures of prevention instead . (46 words)

- Yesterday, it was the first day of my new job. There were good and nice people but on the other hand there were bad ones. They made me angry and they wanted to calm each other ( ???).
In the morning I woke up at seven o'clock, I said to myself: «Today I will be happy, I will do a good job, I will smile for everybody and will not be interested in what the others say!»
; Cette phrase ne répond pas aux règles …

See you again soon with another challenge!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.