- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Speech leadership/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Speech leadership/aide
Message de lyn2222 posté le 29-11-2017 à 14:32:24 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
J'ai un discours à faire en anglais sur l'élection du nouveau premier ministre en Grande Bretagne. J'aimerais avoir votre avis (si il y a des fautes et si je pourrais ajouter des éléments supplémentaires par rapport au Brexit). J'ai pris le point de vue des brexiters, cela ne représente en rien mon opinion.
Enfin voilà, bonne journée !

My dear fellows

I, Sarah Hepburn run as a candidate for the leadership of this party since the time is serious. In deed, we are leaving the European Union, it's an undeniable fact and we have to make the most profit of it. I think we can conclude a very good agreement with Europeans but for that we must have a great negotiator. We will need someone we can rely on because the negotiation are going to be rough. We don’t need a beautiful speaker, who says promises that he is not able to hold, or a strong man who is going to push around Europeans and make them want to be harsh with us neither do we need a reassuring mum to look after us, she will be useless when the time comes to face the tough upcoming negotiations. We need someone pragmatic, we need someone smart, someone pretty crafty who is not going to blow up our special agreements that we have and we want to maintain about the circulation of goods. Because of course, we need to trade with the EU, it’s important if we want our country to be competitive and wealthy. Consequently, we need someone clever enough who is going to get rid of all we hate about European Union but who is going to keep all the advantages when we were part of it. And I think that I’m that person. I will not push around Europeans, I will be very nice to them and that’s how we will get what we want and what is the best for our country. Do you really think that you get what you want by screaming or being nasty and greedy ? No we have to be more cunning than that.
I’m your guy, I’m able to manage that because I know what’s a negotiation, I know how to strike a bargain, a deal because I’m a woman, and woman always get what she wants. But that’s not my only quality. I was the foreign secretary, I know Europeans negotiators, I know how they think, I’m able to compel them, actually I know a lot of them. In any case, with me as a Prime Minister you will get the best agreement you’ve always dreamed of
Concerning our country I have a great plan to make it one of the greatest country in the world. First of all, we have to strengthen our relationship with the United States of America, Canada, India and Australia, because they are our timeless partners.
Secondly, terrorism, I'm going to take back the control over our borders, I'll will make sure that no more terrorists will set foot over our ground, no more people will endanger our country. I'll stop Islamist from getting out of prison if they’re considered as a potential danger for our citizens, moreover every person potentially dangerous to our people will be monitor.
Thirdly, I will make sure that every fellow countryman has a job with a priority over foreigners. That’s why we must stop immigration, it’s a danger for the greatness of our country.
Finally, we must develop renewable energies, I must provide to my people the guarantee that they will always have light over their heads, and heat to warm up.
We will build, we will create homes, every citizen must have a roof, I'll be the Prime Minister of prosperity and security.
I take as a responsibility to provide to my citizens happiness, freedom and fullfillment.
Thank you

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-11-2017 15:35

Réponse : Speech leadership/aide de gerondif, postée le 30-11-2017 à 19:16:08 (S | E)
Bonjour
erreurs en bleu, suggestions en vert
My dear fellows (je me demande si on dit fellows en titre de discours, ou alors fellow MP's)

I, Sarah Hepburn run as a candidate for the leadership of this party since the time is(le singulier me surprend) serious. In deed(un seul mot), we are leaving the European Union, it's an undeniable fact and we have to make the most profit of it (je dirais the most of it, ou the most profit out of it). I think we can conclude a very good agreement with Europeans but for that we must have a great negotiator. We will need someone we can rely on because the(ôter l'article) negotiation(pluriel) are going to be rough. We don’t need a beautiful speaker(le dictionnaire en ligne (double click sur un mot donne:smooth talker ), who says(utilisez tell) promises that he is not able to hold(to keep), or a strong man who is going to push around Europeans and make them want to be harsh with us neither do we need a reassuring mum to look after us, she will be useless when the time comes to face the tough upcoming negotiations. We need someone pragmatic, we need someone smart, someone pretty crafty who is not going to blow up our(non, mettez the puisqu'après il y a that we have) special agreements that we have and we want to maintain about(inutile) the circulation of goods. Because of course, we need to trade with the EU, it’s important if we want our country to be competitive and wealthy. Consequently, we need someone clever enough who is going to get rid of all we hate about the European Union but who is going to keep all the advantages when we were part of it. And I think that I’m that person. I will not push around Europeans, I will be very nice to them and that’s how we will get what we want and what is (the) best for our country. Do you really think that you get what you want by screaming or being nasty and greedy ? No we have to be more cunning than that.
I’m your guy, I’m able to manage that because I know what’s a negotiation(pas d'inversion en style indirect, is est à la fin), I know how to strike a bargain, a deal because I’m a woman, and woman always get(le s du présent) what she wants. But that’s not my only quality. I was the foreign secretary, I know Europeans(adjectif invariable) negotiators, I know how they think, I’m able to compel them (il me semble que compel them appelle to do something), actually I know a lot of them. In any case, with me as a Prime Minister you will get the best agreement you’ve always dreamed of
Concerning our country I have a great plan to make it one of the greatest country(pluriel) in the world. First of all, we have to strengthen our relationship with the United States of America, Canada, India and Australia, because they are our timeless partners.
Secondly, terrorism, I'm going to take back the control over our borders, I'll will make sure that no more terrorists (will) set foot over our ground, no more people (will) endanger our country. I'll stop Islamist(pluriel) from getting out of prison if they’re considered as a potential danger for our citizens, moreover every person potentially dangerous to our people will be monitor.(participe passé)
Thirdly, I will make sure that every fellow countryman has a job with a priority over foreigners. That’s why we must stop immigration, it’s a danger for the greatness of our country.
Finally, we must develop renewable energies, I must provide to my people the guarantee that they will always have light over their heads, and heat to warm up.
We will build, we will create homes, every citizen must have a roof, I'll be the Prime Minister of prosperity and security.
I take it as a responsibility to provide to my citizens happiness, freedom and fullfillment (je mettrais to my citizens à la fin, ou alors to provide my citizens with).
J'ai l'impression que Margaret Thatcher vient de ressusciter!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.