- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral gap years problème/// (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Oral gap years problème///
Message de claraa74 posté le 11-04-2018 à 11:45:24
Bonjour, j'ai un oral à faire sur le gap year la consigne était : vous décidez de prendre une année sabbatique mais vous n'avez pas l'argent nécessaire, faites un discours afin de trouver des financements. Voila ce que j'ai fait mais étant vraiment nul en anglais, j'ai peur d'avoir fait trop de fautes, si quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer les fautes que j'ai pu faire j'en serai reconnaissant. Merci beaucoup
hello ! i’m …. And I am a pupil in final year of high school in sciences in high school student the Albanian. If I address you today, it is because I need your help.
This year, I made the decision to take a gap year and to go to Peru as volunteer to protect one of the biggest forest: the Amazonian forest. However, in spite of the small summer jobs, I have no necessary money to leave. This is why I turn to you so that you helped me to realize my dream. Furthermore, my parents(relatives) agree to let me leave if I managed to collect funds the necessary only one.

To what is of use the money that I go collected?
The association which is going to receive me does not have the means to make me sleep, eat and to pay me my plane ticket. Thus to find the necessary money for it.
Why to finance me I and not somebody else?
I am a very hard-working person and who likes by above being useful. I shall like discovering a new culture as well as a new language. I am ready to give myself has bottom. I particularly like working as a team and working with my hands and I worry particularly about the global warming
To what I am going to be of use in the bottom
During my stays worker six days a week of 8 hours at 5 pm, the association projects abroad"will be in my quoted and I shall work with their team in the environmental protection
In the reserve of Taricaya. I shall contribute to studies on the biodiversity and to observation of wild animals. Within the center of reintroduction of animals, I shall feed animals and shall maintain their enclosure before reintroducing them in the nature

What this project is going to bring back me?
This project will bring me first of all an experience outstanding professional. I can acquire another vision of the world. I shall discover the famous Amazonian forest as well as all the biodiversity which is all around. I shall approach numerous outstanding animals Furthermore, I think that that can be an enrichment personal, I shall have the opportunity to give of my time for a very important cause and which means a lot to me, I shall feel useful and I can bring my help, My will and my good mood.
What is the interest to protect bit Amazonian?
Bit Amazonian shelters an exceptional and rich fauna, with symbolic animals. It also plays key role in the fight against climate change. This forest is one in the main sources of oxygen of the planet. It is for reason that it is necessary to protect it because in reality it is it which protects us. To be made, it is also necessary to protect the animals which live there.
Why go backpacking in Peru?
Peru is one of the most fascinating, and popular, countries in South America. It’s home to otherworldly Inca ruins, a colourful culture packed with vibrant festivals, and jaw-dropping landscapes. It’s also perfectly positioned between Colombia, Brazil, Bolivia, and Chile, perfect for a wider journey. There’s a ludicrous number of reasons why backpacking in Peru should be high on your bucket list. Chief among them, of course, is Machu Picchu. The hike up to these mountain ruins – known as the Inca Trail – is a rite of passage for any backpacker in South America. Make sure you book your place well ahead of time, as spots are limited! And when you have it secured, pray for clear weather!

In the end, your financing will help me participate in the protection of the forest and thus in the protection of the whole world and the planet, thus help I realize my project by participating in the financing. Thus the forest needs us I need you!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-04-2018 16:27
Nous ne corrigeons pas les traductions faites en ligne car ce n'est pas un travail personnel.

Réponse : Oral gap years problème/// de gerondif, postée le 11-04-2018 à 12:24:01
Bonjour
vous avez dû faire ça au traducteur automatique qui traduit vos erreurs de français, ainsi:
I am ready to give myself has bottom. correspond à je suis prête à me donner a fond" sans accent sur le a, d'où le verbe avoir et la traduction littérale.
Vous gardez les doublons de traduction du robot:my parents(relatives)
On devine par transparence vos phrases françaises:
A quoi sert l'argent que je vais collecter: To what is of use the money that I go collected?
Ce que ce projet va m'apporter: What this project is going to bring back me?
Vous laissez les adjectifs à leur place française, alors qu'un adjectif épithète en anglais est devant le nom, pas derrière: I think that that can be an enrichment personal.

Réponse : Oral gap years problème/// de claraa74, postée le 11-04-2018 à 16:26:12
d'accord merci, je vais relire et corriger ça, sinon il a d'autres erreurs que j'ai faite?

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.