Notion/Mythes et hérosCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de rayane99 posté le 10-05-2018 à 12:24:38 (S | E | F)
je prépare mon oral d'anglais et j'aimerais que quelqu'un m'aide à corriger mes fautes et éventuellement me donner quelques conseils pour améliorer mon devoir s'il vous plait.
Merci pour vos réponses.
Myths and heores:
I was asked to deal with the notion of myth and hero, a notion that I have studied this years. To do that, we are going to see why do we need hero in our life? It may be interesting to give a definition of the notion. A hero is someone who did something good or extraordinary, who use his feeling and his power in a positive way and most of times it's someone courageous.
First of all, we can define Oprah Winfrey as a hero thanks to her own way of life because she helping people by sharing her experience and transmitting motivational messages. Indeed, thanks to her we can see that everything is possible when you work even if you are poor or someting else. So she changes people's perceptions and opinion about life's hardship and social relationship she also defend children right.
Then, in the document "the Memoirs of the legendary ace Robin olds" there is a lot of heores who are RObin olds, his father Edward and the soldier of war. This people fought for their right,the peace and the liberty so for a better life. It's thanks to them if today wa can do what we do and use progress.
Finally, muhammad ali can answer to this question. He is a sportman knows everywhere in the world. Thanks to his picture which has a symbolic meaning. Trought his fist he is deyiing the viewers. He want to fight for the equality between black and white american and against an unfair situation which is segregation, discrimination the black community suffered from.
To conclude, we need heroes in our life because they makes us realise that everyting is possible when work as hard as you can, they motivate us. Moroever, they makes us reconizeful, grateful toward what we have in life and they can fight for the equal and remove the barriers between people in the world. Heroes improve our life directly or indirectly.
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2018 14:44
Réponse : Notion/Mythes et héros de laure95, postée le 10-05-2018 à 18:28:45 (S | E)
-I was asked to deal with the notion of myth and hero: ne pas présenter ainsi mais par exemple: I am going to speak about...
- this years: this +singulier.
- To do that, we are going to see why do we need hero (pluriel) in our life?
- A hero is someone who did something good or extraordinary, who use (faute de conjugaison)his feeling
- she helping: temps?
- if you are poor or someting else: ?
- So she changes people's perceptions and opinion (pluriel)
- she also defend (faute de conjugaison) children (marque de la possession)right (pluriel).
-there is a lot of heores: there is + singulier.
- the soldier of war: enlever of war.
- This people
- their right: pluriel.
- ,the (pas de the)peace and the (pas de the) liberty
- can do what we do: ?
- muhammad ali: majuscules.
- can answer to (aps de to)this question.
- He is a sportman knows (participe passé)everywhere in the world.
- Thanks to his picture which has a symbolic meaning.
- Trought: ?
- He want: faute de conjugaison.
- american: majuscule.
- they makes: faute de conjugaison.
- everyting: orthographe.
- when (sujet?) work as hard as you can,
- they makes (faute de conjugaison) us reconizeful ,
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais