Mythes et Héros/OralCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de jinnox posté le 13-05-2018 à 13:43:46 (S | E | F)
je suis en classe de Terminale, et comme beaucoup d'élèves présents sur ce site j'aimerais que quelqu'un jette un coup d'il à mes textes d'anglais pour le Bac (oral)
C'est pourquoi je vous le demande, aidez-moi !!
Un énorme merci à ceux qui m'aideront (je passe la semaine prochaine)
Voilà le texte pour la notion Mythes et Héros:
Hello, the notion I'm going to deal with is myths and heroes.
To begin, I'd like to give a definition of it. A myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion. A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon.
So as to illustrate the notion, I have chosen two documents: "the darkest hour trailer" and "Winston Churchill: greatest British hero or a warmongering villain?". So, let me explain the reason why I've chosen them.
We wonder if Winston Churchill was a hero or not.
My presentation will fall into 3 parts: first of all, I will concentrate on the way in which the first document illustrates the hero, then I will analyse the contradictions with the second document, before finally focusing on my personal feeling about all of that.
So, the trailer shows us what Winston Churchill says and does during the World War Two. He's presenting as a hero by his charisma and his acts for soldiers. Effectively, when Hitler and his German's Nazis leading United Kingdom to lose, Winston Churchill, old minister of the munition was the last man that can opposed to this nightmare. He became first lord of the Admiralty and in his greatest achievement was to evacuate more than 300,000 Allied soldiers from the beaches of Dunkirk. By this decision, he avoid a slaughter. But it's not the only reason he's call a hero, he worked on better relationship between UK and US, he develops social welfare in UK and he inspires Allies to victory against Nazi Germany.
But Winston Churchill have a dark side. If we look a little bit closer, he was almost like Hitler... He was a racist and a white supremacist! He used gas to kill rebels and didn't understand why it is bad. He also wanted to sterilise disabled people. When Indiana was suffering famine, he censored all the information for that no one knew what's going on. When people knew, he was forced to act, but 4 millions of Indian people was already dead.
These to documents, show us Winston Churchill as a hero and as a villain. For me he was clearly a villain, he has as much blood on his hands as the worst genocidal dictators! He does more bad things than good things, and just the fact he's racist it's enough to say he was a villain. These two documents perfectly show us was is a hero and what is a myth.
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-05-2018 14:29
Réponse : Mythes et Héros/Oral de laure95, postée le 13-05-2018 à 14:02:09 (S | E)
- So, the trailer shows us what Winston Churchill says a(passé)and does (passé)during the (pas de the)World War Two.
- Hitler and his German's (pas de 's)Nazis leading (article) United Kingdom to lose, Winston Churchill,(article) old minister of the munition was the last man that can opposed (mal conjugué: can ne s'emploie pas au passé et doit être suivi d'un infinitif)to this nightmare.
- He became first lord of the Admiralty and in his greatest achievement was to evacuate more than 300,000 Allied soldiers
- By this decision, he avoid (passé)a slaughter.
-he's call: mal conjugué.
- he worked on better relationship (pluriel) between (article) UK and US, he develops (passé) social welfare in UK and he inspires (passé)Allies to (article)victory against Nazi Germany.
- But Winston Churchill have (faute de conjugaison)a dark side.
- He was a (pas de a) racist
- and didn't understand why it is (passé) bad.
- When Indiana was suffering famine, he censored all the information for that no one knew what's (passé) going on.
- 4 millions (pas de s) of (pas de of) Indian people was (pluriel)already dead.
- These to (orthographe) documents,(pas de virgule) show us Winston Churchill as a hero and as a villain.
- he has (passé) as much blood on his hands as the worst genocidal dictators!
- He does (passé) more bad things than good things,
- he's (passé)racist it (enlever it)'s enough to say
- These two documents perfectly show (chercher un synonyme)us was is a hero
- what is a myth: ordre des mots.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais