- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Aide /oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide /oral
Message de lylyrose2109 posté le 30-10-2018 à 20:28:20 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis en plein préparatif de mon oral blanc d'anglais pour le Bac.
Si quelqu'un peut m'aider à me corriger, faire le point sur mes idées je prends!
Merci pour votre aide.
Je dépose ici ce que j'ai commencé:

Today, Im going to talk about the notion of IDEA OF PROGRESS but first, I'd like to give a definition of this notion :
The notion of IDEA OF PROGRESS is very important to understand the history. The progress can be a changement or an evolution scientific, technical but also a social advance in our case. The progress contribute to change the world, to have a better life. Progress implies changes, evolution from an old order with old traditions to a new and modern one. 
In relation to this notion, the subject of my presentation will be the evolution of families structures as well as the women's rights.
So, we will ask How does the evolution of society influence families structures and How did the evolution of women's rights involved in those structures ?
In a first time we will see structures of nuclear family. In a second time we will note the news moderns families and news structures based on the progress of mentalities.
I decided to illustrate my arguments with the following documents :

I) STRUCTURES OF NUCLEAR FAMILY BASED ON TRADITIONS

II) MODERNS FAMILIES AND NEWS STRUCTURES BASED ON THE PROGRESS OF MENTALITIES

DEVELOPEMENT
DOC 1
The first document I have chosen is a text from the newspaper « Ezine Article » written by Kathy Henry and published in 7 December 2009.
This text named « American Family Life » deals with traditionnal family, more exactly the place of females in family. In fact, the writter focuses on inequalities between men and women in families structures and society through the time. Actually, the author shows that women were treated as second-class-citizens and the society decided to their lives but especially to their predefined places.
During past, men were breadwinner, they were masters of the house and were respected for their work. Contrary to the men, women were ignored and they were only mothers and housewives. All the society participated to this vision : culture with series, movies and also traditions and laws. We can see this text highlights the bad conditions of women : they lived unhappily married, they couldn't worked and the education was limited for them. The line 23 to line 25 shows also with passive voice women undergo their lives.
So, the author raise an big issue : the society who control mindsets.
However, Kathy Henry don't deny the progress as when the USA almost had a female president.

DOC 2
Then, the second document is the one I chosen.
It's an adversiting of the 50s by restaurants called « Hardee's ». In relation to my first document, this poster shows also what was the statue of men and women in household. Hardee's invite single men to go to their restaurants if they don't have women to cook a good meal for them. By the way, this document shows women should be in home, more particularly in kitchen. As the first document, the vision of the society about women's places in family was already chose.
In fact, when a girl was born, she was educated to make some food, clean and have family. Before, family structure was based on one father who worked and one mother who cooked and cleaned all days while she expected her husband.
This poster represents then stereotypical of families structures of before.
With those two documents we can assert to the society have lot of influence on attitudes and get a grip on people's lives. The traditional families were dicted by traditions and sometimes laws which prohibited divorces, etc...

The third document which will illustrates my second and last part is a text (...)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-10-2018 21:20

Réponse : Aide /oral de laure95, postée le 31-10-2018 à 14:25:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- to understand the (pas de the)history.
- The (pas de the)progress
- a changement: a change
- or an evolution scientific, technical: ordre des mots.
- The (pas de the)progress contribute (faute de conjugaison)to
- Progress implies changes, (article)evolution from an old order
- (article) families (mettre au singulier) structures
- In a first time we will see (article)structures of (article)nuclear family.
- the news (singulier)moderns (singulier) families and news (singulier) structures
- I (have)decided to illustrate my arguments with the following documents :

DEVELOPEMENT
DOC 1
- published in (pas la bonne préposition)7 December 2009.
- deals with (article)traditionnal family,
- the place of females in (article)family.
- writter: orthographe.
- focuses on (article)inequalities
- (article)families (singulier)structures
- the society decided to their lives: mal dit.
- but especially to their predefined places.
- During (article)past, men were breadwinner (pluriel),
- Contrary to the (pas de the) men,
- All the society participated to (pas la bonne préposition)this vision
- they couldn't worked: mal conjugué.
- The line 23 to line 25 shows (faute de conjugaison)also (pas à la bonne place) with (article)passive voice
- So, the author raise (faute de conjugaison) an (an + mot commençant par une voyelle) big issue
- the society who (pas le bon relatif: la société n'est pas une personne)control (faute de conjugaison) mindsets.
- Kathy Henry don't deny (faute de conjugaison) the (pas de the) progress as when the USA almost had a female president: ?

DOC 2
Then, the second document is the one I chosen (mal conjugué).
- It's an adversiting of the 50s(made) by restaurants called « Hardee's ».
- what was the statue of men and women: ordre des mots (interrogative indirecte) in household (pluriel)
- Hardee's invite: ?
- if they don't have women (pas le bon mot ici)to cook a good meal for them.
- women should be in (pas la bonne préposition) home, more particularly in (article)kitchen.
- the vision of the society about (article) women's places in family was already chose .
- to make some food: mal dit.
- (article) family structure was based on
- while she expected her husband: pas le bon temps.
-stereotypical (ce n'est pas le nom)of families structures of before.
- we can assert to (pas le bon mot)the society have (faute de conjugaison)(article) lot of influence on attitudes

The third document which will illustrâtes: faute de conjugaison.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.