- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Vérification /couchsurfing

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Vérification /couchsurfing
Message de bonduel posté le 31-10-2018 à 15:14:29 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'aimerais que vous vérifiiez le texte que j'ai réalisé sur la pratique du "couchsurfing" . Je vous en serais très reconnaissant

The “couchsurfing” :
Nowadays, there are many new ways to travel. Thanks to the globalization and the developpement of internet, the people around the world have come closer. This rapprochement is growing with the emergence of new practices. One of these is called “couchsurfing”, this activity consist in hosting person and offer that person a free dig. This actvivity seems very interesting but we can to wonder what are the advantages and disadvantages of couchsurfing ? In first place I will reveal my doubt for this pratice, and secondly I will show why the “couchsurfing” interests me.

The first problem is the random factor of couch-surfing, actually, we cannot know exactly the conditions of hostings. As a result, there is no insurance of comfort like a hostel. Personaly, I find this uncertainty very unpleasant.
The second problem is connected to the first one. The abcense of insurance can cause deception. Effectively, the host can be unpleasant and closed and the house can be dirty. However I think that these cases are very rare.

In spite of potiental nasty surprises, the “couchsurfing” remains a fascinating way of travelling. First, this is the best way to truly discover a new country. Because for me, a country it is at first the inhabitants who constute it. For understand the culture and the mentality of people, we must enormously talk with them. Second, the couchsurfing is a exellent low-cost travel, effectively we can pay only the traveling costs, and enjoy the country without paying. It allow to make more journey, and to center on the essential. I have already gone a trip in England where I have to stay within a family of London. It was a tremendous experience, because my hosts were really open.

Yes, I could practise the “couchsurfing”, because this a exellent way to travel differently. Futhermore my past experience strengthen my will to learn from others. In this times of mistrust toward the others, the couchsurfing appears as a way to reaffirm the universal tolerance.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-10-2018 18:55

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de vaiana, postée le 31-10-2018 à 16:27:15 (S | E)
Hello, I am not bilingual but I can try to help you. Wait for another correction please.

Nowadays, there are many new ways to travel. Thanks to the globalization and the developpement (spelling mistake) of xx (you need an article) Internet (with a capital letter ), the people around the world have come closer. This rapprochement is growing with the emergence of new practices. One of these is called “couchsurfing”, this activity consist in (to be conjugated) hosting xx (article) person and offering that person a free dig. This actvivity seems very interesting but we can to wonder what are the advantages and xx (art.) disadvantages/drawbacks of couchsurfing ? In xx (article) first place I will reveal (share) my doubt (plural form) for (you need another preposition) this pratice, and secondly I will show why the “couchsurfing” interests me/...why I am interested in the couchsurfing.

The first problem is the random factor of xx (art.) couchsurfing. Actually, we cannot know exactly the conditions of hostings. As a result, there is no insurance of comfort like xx (prep.) a hostel. Personaly (spelling), I find this uncertainty very unpleasant.
The second problem/trouble/issue (you have already used the word "problem"...) is connected to the first one. The abcense (spelling) of insurance can cause deception/disappointment. Effectively, the host can be unpleasant and closed and the house can be dirty. However I think that these cases are very rare.

In spite of potiental nasty surprises, the “couchsurfing” remains a fascinating way of travelling. First, this is the best way to truly discover a new country. Because for me, a country it is at first the inhabitants who constute it/ a country is at first constitued by the inhabitants. For (prep.) understand the culture and the mentality of people, we must enormously talk with them. Second, the couchsurfing is an exellent low-cost travel, effectively/indeed we can pay only the traveling costs, and enjoy the country without paying. It allow (conj.) to make more journeys, and to center on the essential. I have already been to England on a trip where I have to stay within a family of London. It was a tremendous experience, because my hosts were really open.

Yes, I could practise the “couchsurfing”, because this xx (verb) an exellent way to travel differently. Futhermore my past experience strengthen (conj.) my will to learn from others. In this (plural) times of mistrust toward the others, the couchsurfing appears as a way to reaffirm the universal tolerance.

Have a good day! Don't forget to wait for another proofreader.

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de bonduel, postée le 01-11-2018 à 14:36:37 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup du coup j'attendrais une autre réponse

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de vaiana, postée le 01-11-2018 à 16:42:14 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Cela ne vous empêche pas de corriger avec l'appui de ma correction provisoire puis de reposter votre texte ici en attendant qu'un autre membre prenne la relève.
Bonne soirée.

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de lucile83, postée le 01-11-2018 à 16:56:51 (S | E)
Exact,vaiana a raison, faites un effort et nous ferons la correction.

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de bonduel, postée le 01-11-2018 à 20:32:33 (S | E)
Voila, ma seconde correction :
The “couchsurfing” :

Nowadays, there are many new ways to travel. Thanks to the globalization and the development of the Internet, people around the world have come closer. This rapprochement is growing with the emergence of new practices. One of these is called “couchsurfing”, this activity consist in hosting person and offer that person a free dig. This actvity seems very interesting but we can wonder what are the advantages and the drawbacks of couchsurfing ? In the first place I will share my doubts about this practice, and secondly I will show why the “couchsurfing” interests me.

The first problem is the random factor of the “Couchsurfing”. Actually, we cannot know exactly the conditions of hostings. As a result, there is no insurance of comfort like a hostel. Personally, I find this uncertainty very unpleasant.
The second trouble is connected to the first one. The absence of insurance can cause disappointment. Effectively, the host can be unpleasant and closed and the house can be dirty. However I think that these cases are very rare.

In spite of potiental nasty surprises, the “couchsurfing” remains a fascinating way of travelling. First, this is the best way to truly discover a new country. Because for me, a country is at first the inhabitants who constute it. To understand the culture and the mentality of people, we must enormously talk with them. Second, the couchsurfing is an exellent low-cost travel, indeed we can pay only the traveling costs, and enjoy the country without paying. It allows to make more journeys, and to center on the essential. I have already been to England on a trip where I have to stay within a family of London. It was a tremendous experience, because my hosts were really open.

Yes, I could practise the “couchsurfing”, because this is an exellent way to travel differently. Futhermore my past experience strengthens my will to learn from others. In these times of mistrust toward the others, the couchsurfing appears as a way to reaffirm the universal tolerance.

Sachant que pour la phrase : "One of these is called “couchsurfing”, this activity consist in hosting person and offer that person a free dig." je suis sure qu'elle est correct puisque c'est mon prof d'anglais qu'il a rédigé.

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de vaiana, postée le 01-11-2018 à 21:20:22 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
"One of these is called couchsurfing, this activity consist in hosting person and offer that person a free dig."

Elle me paraît pourtant incorrecte... J'aurais plutôt dit :
"One of these is called couchsurfing, this activity CONSISTS in hosting A person and OFFERING/OFFERS (selon la manière dont on l'interprète) that person a free dig."
D'ailleurs je n'ai pas corrigé mais je ne comprends même pas ce que vous entendez par "a free dig", même après avoir consulté un dico... Attendez l'avis des plus expérimentés.

Have a good evening!

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de lucile83, postée le 01-11-2018 à 22:03:01 (S | E)
Hello,
Erreurs en bleu:

The “couchsurfing” :
Nowadays, there are many new ways to travel. Thanks to the globalization and the development of the Internet, people around the world have come closer. This rapprochement is growing with the emergence of new practices. One of these is called “couchsurfing”, this activity consist in hosting person and offer that person a free dig. This actvity seems very interesting but we can wonder what are the advantages and the drawbacks of couchsurfing ? In the first place I will share my doubts about this practice, and secondly I will show why the “couchsurfing” interests me.

The first problem is the random factor of the “Couchsurfing”. Actually, we cannot know exactly the conditions of hostings. As a result, there is no insurance of comfort like a hostel. Personally, I find this uncertainty very unpleasant.
The second trouble is connected to the first one. The absence of insurance can cause disappointment. Effectively, the host can be unpleasant and closed and the house can be dirty. However I think that these cases are very rare.

In spite of potiental nasty surprises, the “couchsurfing” remains a fascinating way of travelling. First, this is the best way to truly discover a new country. Because for me, a country is at first the inhabitants who constute it. To understand the culture and the mentality of people, we must enormously talk with them. Second, the couchsurfing is an exellent low-cost travel, indeed we can pay only the traveling costs, and enjoy the country without paying. It allows to make more journeys, and to center on the essential. I have already been to England on a trip where I have to stay within a family of London. It was a tremendous experience, because my hosts were really open.

Yes, I could practise the “couchsurfing”, because this is an exellent way to travel differently. Futhermore my past experience strengthens my will to learn from others. In these times of mistrust toward the others, the couchsurfing appears as a way to reaffirm the universal tolerance.

Quelques erreurs grammaticales, même si vous êtes certain du contraire.... des erreurs de frappe ou étourderies...
Je n'ai pas non plus compris votre phrase avec 'free dig'

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de gerondif, postée le 01-11-2018 à 23:14:23 (S | E)
Bonjour
Digs au pluriel est de l'argot américain pour dire une piaule.

Réponse : Vérification /couchsurfing de lucile83, postée le 01-11-2018 à 23:21:11 (S | E)
je n'ai pas pensé à l'argot !! Merci !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.