- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Marriage (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Marriage (correction)
Message de mulute posté le 06-11-2007 à 21:50:53 (S | E | F | I)

salut
en fait je devais faire une rédaction de 300 mots sur le sujet: do you think that marrying somebody from a different culture is an obstacle or an adventure?

Voici ce que j'ai fait:

Do you think that marrying somebody from a different culture is an obstacle or an adventure ?
That is an interesting question.
I'm going to weigh the pros and the cons.
On the one hand, I think that the marriage with a somebody from a different culture is an adventure because, in first you can know a new language and above,to be able to use this new language in the companion's country.
In second, you can know a new food, it is interesting when you have guests.
Finally, you can discover a new population with your customs and values.
You can say that the marriage with a somebody from a different culture is an adventure on the personal's flat because you can know and discover a different population, customs, language and a lot other thing.
On the other hand,I think that the marriage with a somebody from a different culture is an obstacle too because in first you can had problems for to be understand because of different language.
In second, you can be in disagree on certain subjects because the companion had a differents customs and way of life who can influence his choice and his opinion.
In third, you can be in disagree with the companion about certain topic, for example: children's education, the way of life at he house.
Finally, the newlyweds can be in disagree because of country where they would leave.
You can say that the marriage with a somebody from a different culture is an obstacle, if th newlyweds aren't agree on certain topic because of way of life ,customs and the difficulty had know because of language.
After studying all these arguments, I can now say that the marriage with somebody from a different culture is an obstacle but it is an adventure too.

Vu que je ne suis pas très doué en anglais j'aimerais bien que quelqu'un me signale les fautes ou me corrige.
Merci

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 06-11-2007 21:58

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.