<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de peps777 posté le 29-01-2008 à 15:50:56 (S | E | F)
pouvez vous me dire si mon exo est juste svp :
Circle the right word.
1. The first Irish immigrant arrived at Ellis Island in 1914 / 1892 / 1939.
2. Pep rallies are meant to encourage a school team in American / British / Irish schools.
3. A drive-in is also called a drive-down / a drive-up / a drive-back.
4. For a long time bread / corn / potato was the staple of the Irish diet.
5. The famine years of 1846-49 in Ireland caused immigration / emigration / migration.
6. Harris Tweed is a kind of cloth / bread / skirt.
7. I don’t like it so much. That’s not my cup of water / tea / coffee.
8. A diner is an American supper / meal in the evening / restaurant.
=> meal in the evening
9. The Hebrides consist of the exterior / inner and the outer / outside Hebrides.
=> inner and the outer
10. Sandwich was a Lord / a Count / a Prince.
11. Nelson Mandela was imprisoned because he was regarded as a threat / a hero / a president.
12. In the Scottish Isles a growing number of people telegraph / telephone / telework.
13. Fish and chips is traditionally wrapped in a paper bag / aluminium / a newspaper.
14. Most Americans keep a diary / yearbook / annual book with all the memories of their High school years.
15. The blacks being separated from whites in South Africa was called racism / apartheid/ discrimination.
Réponse: correction des réponses de peps777, postée le 29-01-2008 à 17:59:50 (S | E)
persone ne peut maider ??
Réponse: correction des réponses de hpesoj, postée le 29-01-2008 à 18:35:04 (S | E)
Number 8 isn't correct. A diner.
Réponse: correction des réponses de peps777, postée le 29-01-2008 à 18:49:34 (S | E)
8 a diner is american supper ??
Réponse: correction des réponses de peps777, postée le 29-01-2008 à 19:12:16 (S | E)
le 8 est juste ?
Réponse: correction des réponses de peps777, postée le 29-01-2008 à 19:44:04 (S | E)
il est juste ?
Réponse: correction des réponses de willy, postée le 29-01-2008 à 20:38:34 (S | E)
A diner in an American restaurant.
Réponse: correction des réponses de peps777, postée le 29-01-2008 à 20:42:44 (S | E)
voici les 3 derniers
16. A.N.C. stands for American National Constitution / African National Congress / African National Constitution
=> African National Congress
17. The class ring is a ritual to commemorate their school and activity / their good academic results / the end of the year in the American high school.
=> their school and activity
18. The Pan-African Market in Cape Town sells products from all over Africa / from Europe/ from South Africa.
=> from all over Africa