- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Tidal (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Tidal (correction)
Message de lizie posté le 21-02-2008 à 12:31:42 (S | E | F)

Bonjour;
ce n'est pas pour le fond; amis pour de l'aide à propos des fautes.

Merci

After the 2004 tidal wave in Asia, many children became orphans. In such a situation, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in différents parts of the world.
Nevertheless, I think that the fact of leaving their country is not either THE solution!

Indeed, I think that to leave their country for a developed country where adoptions are sources of problems; like in France.
Could be a "chance" because they have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, adopted children are a desire; Thus they will make everything for them
Contrary to Thailand where they miss means; where the poverty is a queen, and where they will miss maybe love and tenderness because they meet themselves orphans.
The fact of leaving, can be to facilitate their mourning; because this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
The country of their birth becomes suddenly the country of their death.
And to finish, the adoption of these children their would allow de to find certain balance; and to solve many present problems of adoption in France.
What would allow to avoid making as the arc of zoé in the LEBANON.
More need "to steal" children.
The happiness of some would make the happiness of the others.

However, it is their country of all their previous history.
The spring of their culture; of their roots.
By leaving it, they will lose in some sorts their culture.
They will feel as emptied of any essences; and in perpetual collection of their identity.
Furthermore, even if they have no more their relatives; that stays all the same their country; where is the memories of their parents.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 21-02-2008 12:41
Il est demandé aux membres qui auront la gentillesse de répondre de signaler les fautes, d'aider le demandeur à se corriger mais de ne jamais faire le travail à sa place. Cette règle est incontournable sur ce site d'apprentissage. Merci de votre participation.

Réponse: Tidal (correction) de lizie, postée le 21-02-2008 à 15:54:53 (S | E)
J'ai refait mon expression.
Pourriez-vous me dire si ceci est bien?
Merci beaucoup d'avance

je l'ai refait.

Pourriez-vous me dire si c'est bien?

Merci beaucoup

After the 2004 tidal wave in Asia, many children became orphans.
In such a situation, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in differents parts of the world.
However, to leave is not the solution for everything.

Indeed, I think it is better for them to be taken charge of in different parts of the world because it is a “chance” for them.
They have no future in their country of origin.
Furthermore, by leaving their country, they leave at the same timeliness poverty ; misfortune.
Indeed, this country is the country of all their misfortunes.
Besides, to leave their country to facilitate their mourning.
To conclude, we can say that the country of their birth becomes suddenly the country of their death.

However, it is their country of all their previous history.
The source of their culture; of their roots.
By leaving it, they will lose their culture.
By losing their culture of origin; they will also lose their identity.
This will provoke an identity crisis.
Furthermore, even if their relatives died; their country of origin is their country of origin.
The place where there are souvenirs of their parents.

Réponse: Tidal (correction) de lizie, postée le 21-02-2008 à 16:47:12 (S | E)
i NEED HELP

Réponse: Tidal (correction) de lizie, postée le 22-02-2008 à 22:53:42 (S | E)
Pleaseeeeeee

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.