- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Advertising consumer (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Advertising consumer
Message de taikeshu posté le 30-12-2008 à 13:55:09 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, j'ai écrit un texte et j'aimerais savoir s'il reste beaucoup de fautes à corriger. Je ne veux pas de correction, je veux juste savoir si le texte contient encore des erreurs. Merci d'avance.

I think that, to some extent, I’m manipulated by advertising. Indeed, we must not forget that we live in a consumer society. In this society businesses push individuals to the consumer so they can increase their turnover. For this, companies “hammer" the consumer by advertising. Whether on television, on radio, on internet, or on posters advertising the potential consumer is manipulated by businesses. These ads created a fictitious need for the consumer and make believe to people that a particular object is necessary. The consumer will buy this object to satisfy this need; he will therefore consume an object that wasn’t necessarily helpful for him. These advertisements lead the competition between consumers. Indeed, everyone wants what the other has, so people consume more.

These advertisements give at the consumer the illusion that the object that he bought is that he always wanted. These ads make believe at the consumer that it’s him and him alone who has decided to buy the item and that nobody forced him.

Personally, I take no notice of advertising. In fact there are so advertising that after a time it is difficult not ignore them. Consciously, I don’t think I am manipulated by advertising. In fact, I economize a lot for buying useful things and I don’t waste my money. But unconsciously, after a certain time, after seeing all of these advertisements, it is true that sometimes I'd like to buy things that are not necessarily useful. Therefore I think I unconsciously manipulated by advertising.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-12-2008 13:58
titre

Réponse: Advertising consumer de taikeshu, postée le 30-12-2008 à 18:13:53 (S | E)
J'ai essayé de corriger quelques erreurs et voila ce qui ça donne:

I think that, to some extent, I’m manipulated by advertising. Indeed, we must not forget that we live in a consumer society. In this society businesses push individuals at the consumer so they can increase their turnover. For that, companies “hammer" the consumer by of advertising. Whether on television, on radio, on internet, or on posters advertising the potential consumer is manipulated by businesses. These advertisements created a fictitious need for the consumer and make believe to people that a particular object is necessary. The consumer will buy this object to satisfy this need; he will therefore consume an object that wasn’t necessarily helpful for him. These advertisements lead competitions between consumers. Indeed, everyone wants what the other has, therefore people consume more.

These advertisements give at the consumer the illusion that the object that he bought is the one that he has always wanted. These ads make believe at the consumer that it’s him and him alone who has decided to buy the item and that nobody forced him.

Personally, I take no notice of advertising. In fact there are so advertising that after a time it is difficult not ignore them. Consciously, I don’t think I'm manipulated by advertising. In fact, I economize a lot for buying useful things and I don’t waste my money. But unconsciously, after a certain time, after seeing all of these advertisements, it is true that sometimes I'd like to buy things that are not necessarily useful for me. Therefore, I think I unconsciously manipulated by advertising.

Réponse: Advertising consumer de azer3, postée le 30-12-2008 à 18:24:16 (S | E)
Bonsoir, voilà je t'ai signalé les fautes qui existent encore, merci de vérifier.
I think that, to some extent, I’m manipulated by advertising. Indeed, we must not forget that we live in a consumer society. In this society businesses push individuals to the consumer so they can increase their turnover. For this, companies “hammer" the consumer by advertising. Whether on television, on radio, on internet, or on posters advertising the potential consumer is manipulated by businesses. These ads created a fictitious need for the consumer and make believe to people that a particular object is necessary. The consumer will buy this object to satisfy this need; he will therefore consume an object that wasn’t necessarily helpful for him. These advertisements lead the competition between consumers. Indeed, everyone wants what the other has, so people consume more.

These advertisements give at the consumer the illusion that the object that he bought is that he always wanted. These ads make believe at the consumer that it’s him and him alone who has decided to buy the item and that nobody forced him.

Personally, I take no !notice of advertising. In fact there are so advertising that after a time it is difficult not ignore them. Consciously, I don’t think I am manipulated by advertising. In fact, I economize a lot for buying useful things and I don’t waste my money. But unconsciously, after a certain time, after seeing all of these advertisements, it is true that sometimes I'd like to buy things that are not necessarily useful. Therefore I think I unconsciously manipulated by advertising.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.