<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de house92 posté le 20-02-2009 à 12:25:45 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde
J'ai un DM pour demain. J'ai réussi à faire tous les exercices mais je ne suis pas sûr d'avoir réussi
c'est ces deux là ,alors si vous pouvez n'aider en m'indiquant s'il y a des erreurs merci.
Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre réponse
1.Underline the structures in each sentence
- I can't stand people who never smile.
- I feel like going to the cinema.
- He is short and yet he is good at basketball.
- They bought that book for me to read it.
- We were so late that we missed the beginning of the film.
- Can you call them back tomorrow?
- Unlike her sister, Jenna is friendly.
- I'm very keen on football.
- It's only thanks to his friend that James passed his exams.
- I would like you to answer the phone.
2. Indicate what the underlined structures express. (Probability, reproach, regrets, complaints, comparison, preference.)
1. Jane's favourite films are Chaplin's films. (preference)
2. If only I had not seen that film. What a waste of time. (regrets)
3. Among all the flavours for ice cream, what I like best is chocolate. (preference)
4. Susan Called. She said she might visit us soon. (Probability)
5. The two sisters have so little in common. (Probability)
6. She always complained about the food. (reproach)
7. These two motorcycles don't quite look the same. (comparison)
8. He told me he regrets not talking to you. (regrets)
9. He has just missed his bus. He is unlikely to be here on time. (Probability)
10. Jack was not as tall as his brother Mike (comparison)
11. Don't blame her for being late. The bus was late. (Probability, reproach)
12. I should not have bought that book. I don't like it. (complaints)
Modifié par mariebru le 20-02-2009 12:46