- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /Do something. (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction /Do something.
Message de chacha7611 posté le 23-02-2009 à 13:27:02 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
Pourriez-vous corriger mes fautes concernant un petit travail que j'ai eu à faire en anglais ?
Merci d'avance, have a nice day!

Do something.

For me, you have to ask your new boss to have a meeting with him and not an argument e-mail because people do not read very really their e-mails. Indeed, you are both adults, so you can solve problem like adults. And you risk nothing because obviously the situation is bad.

It is a face to face meeting, otherwise if there is more people he can discredit or destabilize you more easily. You have to tell him your feel about the difference between your experience with your previous boss and him. But before this meeting you have to prepare your file: you have to show him why things are not nice between him and you. You have to think like him (why he does not like me?). Try to make a list of your qualities and defaults with objectivity, explain why you have been promoted and what you are doing now. The misunderstanding is maybe because you do not know each other. He does not know your capacities and he does not know what you are expecting from him and it is the same for you.

So you have to do something, if you stay put, things will not change in the right direction for you. It is a huge opportunity for you to improve things. You can only win if you do that. So let’s go.

[Student in logistics, male, 21]

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2009 13:32
titre

Réponse: Correction /Do something. de azer3, postée le 24-02-2009 à 19:18:47 (S | E)
Bonjour,
voici quelques corrections.
Do something!

For me, you have to ask your new boss to have a meeting with him and not an argument e-mail because people do not read very really their e-mails. Indeed, you are both adults, so you can solve your problem like adults. And you risk nothing because obviously the situation is bad.

It is a face to face meeting, otherwise if there is more people he can discredit or destabilize you more easily. You have to tell him your feel about the difference between your experience with your previous boss and with him. But before this meeting you have to prepare your file: you have to show him why things are not nice between him and you. You have to think like him (why he does not like me/vérifie/?). Try to make a list of your qualities and defaults with objectivity, explain why you have been promoted and what you are doing now. The misunderstanding is maybe because you do not know each other. He does not know your capacities and he does not know what you are expecting from him and it is the same for you.

So you have to do something, if you stay put/vérifie/, things/on dit pas things/ will not change in the right direction for you. It is a huge opportunity for you to improve things. You can only win if you do that. So let’s go.

Réponse: Correction /Do something. de intrepid34, postée le 24-02-2009 à 21:40:10 (S | E)
Good evening!

Perhaps some suggestions .......?

In English we do not say For me (Pour moi) you can say, "As far as I am concerned" or "Personally speaking" or "If it were me, I'd ..." or "If you ask me ..."

So ...
If you ask me, don't send your boss an Email complaining about your situation, instead try to arrange a meeting as indeed you are both adults and should be able to solve your problems like adults. And you won't risk losing out as the situation can't get any worse.

Just have a meeting with no other employees involved otherwise he may try to discredit or destablise you. You must tell him how you feel about the differences between your previous employer and him. Make sure you are well-prepared before the meeting. Ask yourself why he does not like you. Make a list of your qualities and faults objectively. Explain to him the reason why you have been promoted and what your job entails now. Maybe this misunderstanding is because you do not know each other properly. He is obviously not aware of your skills and perhaps he doesn't know what he should expect of you and vice versa.

So you have to do something, if you leave things the way they are, you and he will only become resentful. It is a great opportunity for you to show him that you are mature and would like to improve things in the workplace. You have everything to gain from it. So go on! What are you waiting for?!!

Intrepid!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.