- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /magazine scientifique (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction /magazine scientifique
Message de wassou posté le 19-03-2009 à 17:22:53 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, voila j'ai fait une traduction de texte qui a été assez difficile. j'aurais besoin d'une correction s'il vous plait. Veuillez m'aider à traduire la dernière phrase car je n'ai pas réussi.

TEXTE 2:

J’ai lu dans un magazine scientifique que des chercheurs américains avaient fabriqué une nano-radio aussi petite qu’un virus. Et elle marche ! On peut l’écouter. Et pour la voir il faut utiliser un microscope très puissant, un TEM.
Anthony n’aurait pas pu la voir parce que le microscope qu’il avait fabriqué ne permettait de voir que des amibes et des bactéries. Les microscopes ont été bien améliorés depuis n’est-ce pas ?
Il est étrange de voir qui Galilée avait fabriqué un télescope soixante ans plus tôt. Peut-être que c’est parce que les gens voyaient la lune et les étoiles avec leurs yeux, donc ils voulaient les voir mieux, alors que pour eux les choses infiniment petites n’existaient pas car ils ne les voyaient pas.
Si Anthony n’avait pas inventé ce microscope, Pasteur n’aurait pas pu voir le microbe de la rage et si Galilée n’avait pas inventé le télescope nous ne connaitrions pas aussi bien l’univers.
Demain nous pourrons certainement voir à l’intérieur de l’atome ou encore plus loin dans les galaxies.
La technologie fait des progrès de plus en plus rapides depuis 100ans. Quand va-t-elle s’arrêter ?
Elle s’arrêtera quand nous aurons tout découvert.
Si mes parents m’achetaient un télescope je pourrais voir les lunes de Jupiter. Ça fait des années que j’en rêve.

TRADUCTION 2:

I read in a scientific magazine that American researchers had made a nano-radio as small as a virus. And it works! We can listen to it. And to see it, it is necessary to use a very powerful microscope, a TEM.
Anthony would not have been able to see it because the microscope which it had made allowed seeing amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes were much improved since 1668, is not it?
It is strange to see that Galileo had made a microscope sixty earlier. Maybe that it is because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, while for them things immensely small did not exist because they didn’t see them.
If Anthony had not invented this microscope, Pasteur would not have been able to see the germ of rage, and if Galileo had not invented the telescope we would not know as well the universe.
Tomorrow we will can certainly see inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology is making progress more and faster for 100 years. When is it going to stop?
It will stop when we will have all discovered.
If my parents bought me a telescope I could see the moons of Jupiter. Ça fait des années que j’en rêve.

Merci d'avance.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-03-2009 17:24
titre

Réponse: Correction /magazine scientifique de laure95, postée le 19-03-2009 à 18:02:34 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ce que tu dois reprendre:

I read in a scientific magazine that American researchers had made a nano-radio as small as a virus. And it works! We can listen to it. And to (be able to)see it, it is necessary (ou you must use)to use a very powerful microscope, a TEM.
Anthony would not have been able to (utilise COULDN'T)see it because the microscope which (that) it had made allowed (négation dans le texte anglais) seeing amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes were>(temps) much improved since 1668, is not it (revois le question tag)?It is strange to see (à changer) that Galileo had made a microscope sixty earlier. Maybe that it is because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, while (while: pendant que) for them things immensely small (pas à la bonne place) did not exist because they didn’t (couldn't) see them.
If Anthony had not invented this microscope, Pasteur would not have been able to see (voc) the germ of rage, and if Galileo had not invented the telescope we would not know as well the universe.
Tomorrow we will can (revois la capacité au futur)certainly see inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology is making (revois temps avec since) progress more and (faster and) faster for 100 years. When is it going to stop?
It will stop when we will (jamais de futur après when) have all discovered.
If my parents bought me a telescope I could see the moons of Jupiter. Ça fait des années que j’en rêve.

Attention! Tu fais du mot à mot!

Réponse: Correction /magazine scientifique de wassou, postée le 19-03-2009 à 18:22:34 (S | E)
C bon comme cela?

I read in a scientific magazine that American researchers had made a nano-radio as small as a virus. And it works! We can listen to it. And to be able to see it, you must use a very powerful microscope, a TEM.
Anthony couldn't see it because the microscope that it had made allowed (je n'ai pas compris) seeing amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes have been much improved since 1668, is it?It is strange to know that Galileo had made a microscope sixty earlier. Maybe because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, whereas for them things small immensely did not exist because they couldn't see them.
If Anthony had not invented this microscope, Pasteur would not have been able to look the germ of rage, and if Galileo had not invented the telescope we would not know as easily the universe.
Tomorrow we going to certainly see inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology makes progress faster and faster for 100 years. When is it going to stop?
It will stop when we have discovered everything.
If my parents bought me a telescope I could see the moons of Jupiter. Ça fait des années que j’en rêve ( je n'arrive pas à la traduire).

Réponse: Correction /magazine scientifique de laure95, postée le 19-03-2009 à 18:39:34 (S | E)
I read in a scientific magazine that American researchers had made a nano-radio as small as a virus. And it works! We can listen to it. And to be able to see it, you must use a very powerful microscope, a TEM.
Anthony couldn't see it because the microscope that it had made allowed (je n'ai pas compris)(en français le verbe permettre était à la fome négative e toi tu mets la forme affirmative) seeing amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes have been much improved since 1668, is it (tu dois reprendre l'auxiliaire et le sujet sous forme de pronom du début de la phrase)?It is strange to know that Galileo had made a microscope sixty (il manque 1 mot)earlier. Maybe because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, whereas for them things small immensely (revois la place de l'adjectif quand il qualifie 1 nom) did not exist because they couldn't see them.
If Anthony had not invented this microscope, Pasteur would not have been able to look the germ of rage, and if Galileo had not invented the telescope we would not know as easily the universe.
Tomorrow we (il manque 1 mot) going to certainly (à déplacer) see inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology makes (present perfect) progress faster and faster for 100 years. When is it going (futur avec will)to stop?
If my parents bought me a telescope I could see the moons of Jupiter. Ça fait des années que j’en rêve ( je n'arrive pas à la traduire).

Pour la dernière phrase: ne fias pas de mot à mot; fais comme s'il y avait écrit: je rêve de cela depuis des années.

Réponse: Correction /magazine scientifique de wassou, postée le 19-03-2009 à 18:58:12 (S | E)
Anthony couldn't see it because the microscope that it had made not allowed seeing amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes have been much improved since 1668, haven't it ?It is strange to know that Galileo had made a microscope sixty years earlier. Maybe because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, whereas for them small immensely things did not exist because they couldn't see them.
Tomorrow we can going to see certainly inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology have made progress faster and faster for 100 years. When will going to stop?

Pourrais tu m'aider à traduire cette dernière phrase?

Je te remerci beaucoup pour ton aide.

Réponse: Correction /magazine scientifique de laure95, postée le 19-03-2009 à 19:05:18 (S | E)
Anthony couldn't see it because the microscope that it had made not allowed (revois la forme négative du prétérit simple) seeing (to + infinitif) amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes have been much improved since 1668, haven't it (sujet au pluriel) ?It is strange to know that Galileo had made a microscope sixty years earlier. Maybe because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, whereas for them small immensely (devant small) things did not exist because they couldn't see them.
If Anthony had not invented this microscope, Pasteur would not have been able to look (find ou discover)the germ of rage, and if Galileo had not invented the telescope we would not know as easily the universe.
Tomorrow we can going (can n'existe pas au futur: will be able to)to see certainly inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology have made progress faster and faster for 100 years. When will going (it)to stop?
If my parents bought me a telescope I could see the moons of Jupiter. Ça fait des années que j’en rêve ( je n'arrive pas à la traduire). (I + present perfect + FOR + des années)font>

Réponse: Correction /magazine scientifique de wassou, postée le 19-03-2009 à 19:16:38 (S | E)
Anthony couldn't see it because the microscope that it had made did allowed to see amoebas and bacteria. Microscopes have been much improved since 1668, haven't they?It is strange to know that Galileo had made a microscope sixty years earlier. Maybe because people saw the moon and the stars with their eyes, so they wanted to see them better, whereas for them immensely small things did not exist because they couldn't see them.
If Anthony had not invented this microscope, Pasteur would not have been able to discover the germ of rage, and if Galileo had not invented the telescope we would not know as easily the universe.
Tomorrow we will be able to see certainly inside the atom or even further in the galaxies.
Technology have made progress faster and faster for 100 years. When will it stop?
If my parents bought me a telescope I could see the moons of Jupiter.I have been dreaming for more years.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.