- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Les parents / correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Les parents / correction
Message de lixo posté le 05-11-2009 à 04:15:16 (S | E | F)

Voila ma rédaction:

To my opinion, the parents should not tell their children what to do with their lives. At elderly (A un certain age), the parents should let the children make decisions; it would permit them to give a sense of responsibility (se responsabiliser), to take their lives in hand so as to stand, one day, on one’s own two feet (de façon à voler un jour de leur propres ailes) to reach the fixed objectives.
The parents should more have the role of adviser, guide, support and not that of the manager in the life of their child.
They should encourage them in their process (démarche) rather than to force them to realize one of their dreams which did not succeed.
The parents should not impose certain decisions which for them are the maids while the children have no same vision of things.
When a parent decides instead of the child, it can pose problem, because this one don’t wanting (participe present)(celui-ci ne voulant pas) to disappoint him, is going to enter in the "work’s circle ", forgetting consequently the pleasures of life (friends, trips, hobbies) and deviating little by little from the everyday life.
In case of failure, the difficulties multiply and the most frequent symptoms are depression, drug and\or suicide.
According to me, the success of a child in the daily life (professional and personal environment) does not amount to the will of the parents but to the desire, conscientiously (au sérieux) of the child and in the encouragements of his parents.
It is all these factors which will facilitate the success.

J'ai mis en vert les termes dont j'ai un doute sur la traduction.
Merci de bien vouloir m'aider! Cordialement!!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 05-11-2009 07:25

Réponse: Les parents / correction de crazco, postée le 05-11-2009 à 12:24:54 (S | E)
I corrected it but my message was deleted. Sorry.

Réponse: Les parents / correction de yossi, postée le 05-11-2009 à 13:24:11 (S | E)
Slt a tous
Vous savez très bien que nos parents sont nos vie, et pour moi sans parents on ne peux pas vivre facilement et ....

Réponse: Les parents / correction de cecil_ward, postée le 05-11-2009 à 17:22:17 (S | E)
Idiom
"in my opinion..."

Réponse: Les parents / correction de cecil_ward, postée le 05-11-2009 à 17:26:26 (S | E)
Somehow, you can't say
According to me

but I have no idea why. Other pronouns such as "According to him" are fine.

It's perhaps because "according to" always presents to a hearer the possibility that the speaker's statement may differ from the speaker's own opinion or from some other mentioned opinion. It always presents a potential contrast.

Example:
According to Albert Einstein, mass increases with speed. But I have never noticed this.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.