- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Relecture de phrases en anglais

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Relecture de phrases en anglais
Message de max2508 posté le 14-01-2010 à 16:39:28 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Merci à tous pour les précédentes réponses. A présent, j'ai deux trois autres phrases que j'aimerais faire vérifier ; je ne pense pas qu'il y a beaucoup de fautes. Merci d'apporter une future correction.
Maxime

This year, I’m doing a third year in the same company. Indeed, last year I carried out an electrotechnical BTS by alternation at the town of Besancon in the street lighting service.
We will see in a first part the presentation general to the company;
In second part the presentation of the service in which I belong;
Then we will see my role in the company.

Besançon, town of 122.308 inhabitants on a surface of 65 km ², is the chief town of the department of Doubs (25) the capital of Franche-Comté located in the east of France.

The Town of Besançon can’t be mentioned without its Community of Agglomeration of Besancon (CAGB) created in 2001. (Annex 1).
It is composed of 59 communes for a population of 176.000 inhabitants on a surface of 432 km². It is on this scale that the majority of the administrative decisions are taken.

2. Social stakes

The City employs 2.154 agents in total. Competitive examinations give access to the Town of Besançon and enable you to evolve.

4. The Budget

Each year, the commune must determine its budget which envisages the receipts and the spendings.
• The receipts of the commune have (are of) different origins :
o The rates ; the equipments of the State; the loans ; the various incomes
• Decided by the municipal team, the spending implies a rigorous management. One distinguishes three categories of expenditure :
o Administrative spending; capital spending; the refunding of the loans.

Street lighting department is composed of currently 16 000 lights which light 430 kilometers of roadway, for a power of 2 760 kw.
The light of the building represents 1 000 lights for a power of 170 kw.
The yearly consumption is composed mainly of annual electric consumption (approximately 885 000 €) and of the phone subscription for teleprocessing (approximately 60 000 €).

In the company, where I did my training period, I have done a lot of activities.
Last year, during my BTS period, I was in charge to know the different equipment installed (transformer electrical power boxes.). My research work about the energy saving had started.

Currently, I’m working on the research department that’s why, generally I often work in the office with my tutor and the team.
I occupy a grade of engineer (assisted), I work primarily on projects of lighting of the streets with D*** C**** who transmits his knowledge to me.

Réponse: Relecture de phrases en anglais de gerondif, postée le 14-01-2010 à 18:01:20 (S | E)
bonsoir,
1ere partie:

This year, I’m doing a third year in the same company. Indeed, last year I carried out an electrotechnical BTS (à expliquer ? Superior technician degree) by alternation (je ne sais pas si ça se dit. while studying at the same time) at in the town of Besancon in the street lighting service.
We will see in a first part the general(devant) presentation to of the company;
In a second part the presentation of the service into which I belong;
Then we will see my role in the company.

Besançon, a town of with 122.308(en anglais, virgule après les millions et les milliers) inhabitants on a surface of 65 km ², is the chief town of the department of Doubs (25) the capital of Franche-Comté located in the east of France.

The Town of Besançon can’t be mentioned without its Community of Agglomerations of Besancon (CAGB) created in 2001. (Annex 1).
It is composed of 59 communes for a population of 176.000 inhabitants on a surface of 432 km². It is on this scale that the majority of the administrative decisions are taken.

2. Social stakes

The City employs a total of 2.154 agents in total. Competitive examinations give access to jobs for the Town of Besançon and enable you to evolve.(to move up)

Réponse: Relecture de phrases en anglais de gerondif, postée le 14-01-2010 à 18:09:31 (S | E)
2ème partie:

4. The Budget

Each year, the commune must determine its budget which envisages(existe dans le dictionnaire mais me surprend ) the receipts and the spendings.
• The receipts of the commune have (are of) different origins :
o The rates ; the equipments of the State; the loans ; the various incomes
• Decided by the municipal team, the spending implies a rigorous management. One distinguishes three categories of expenditure :
o Administrative spending; capital spending; the refunding of the loans.

The Street lighting department is currently (devant) composed of (est ce qu'un département peut être composé d'ampoules ? s'occupe de gère ... to deal with ?))16 000 lights which light 430 kilometers of roadway, for a power of 2 760 kw.
The light of the building (la lumière du batiment. Lequel ?)represents 1 000 lights for a power of 170 kw.
The yearly consumption( lescoûts ? c'est bizarre de répéter deux fois consumption) is composed mainly of annual electric consumption (approximately 885 000 €) and of the phone subscription for teleprocessing (approximately 60 000 €).

In the company, where I did my training period, I have done (répétition du verbe faire: to take part in pourrait remplacer) a lot of activities.
Last year, during my BTS period, I was in charge to know (construction incorecte)the different equipment installed (transformer electrical power boxes.). My research work about the energy saving had started.

I’m currently working on the research department that’s why, I generally often work in the office with my tutor and the team.
I occupy a grade of (fait un peu français traduit)engineer (assisted), I primarily work on projects of lighting (on lighting projects for the streets) of the streets with D*** C**** who transmits his knowledge to me.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.