- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Rapport Erasmus 3e partie

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport Erasmus 3e partie
Message de popov123 posté le 09-06-2010 à 14:12:32 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

3) Marketing Practice

Like I said in the previous rapport, this lessons permit to put all of our marketing knowledge in practice. So to do this course we had to have some skills in marketing.
This game is a simulation of companies which launch different phones on different markets. We played on internet on Lien Internet
There were four different teams with 4 or 5 persons ,the aim for each team was to get the most market shares than the others . To do that we had first to analyse the market by reading some document which explain the market (wants, needs, trends,...).
There were 4 different segments:
• Household
• High-end Household
• Companies
• High-end companies

And then with this information we created our own phone: the compactness, battery life, the PDA features,... for every stuff that we add inside the phone, the price for the conception and the technology increase... So we had to find our target to make the phones like the target wants and to try to make the advertisement and promotion to attract the potential consumers.
Also, we had to manage our money to have the interest from the bank, to invest on the research and development to increase the technology of the phones.
For this lessons, we had a meeting with the teacher every week to show our progression and to ask some question if we needed. We had to give two rapport to the teacher were we explained all of our strategy and how it was going...
For me it was one of my favourite course because it was the first time that I could use my marketing knowledge like a real situation. I mean every week we had some results, feedback of our work and we could know how was going our strategy.

4) Integrated Project management .

The aim of this course is to make the student able to achieve International Project Management association. With this lessons the student will be able to know how to gain a project approval.
On this course we had experience in real project and we had increased our capacity to carry out a project, from the approval and planning to control and implementation. We had a consolidation and further development of existing disciplinary knowledge through application in a real life situation.
This lesson wasn’t like the other one because the teacher didn’t especially want that the students come on his course. At the begin he said to us that we have to learn everything by our self and that he doesn’t have to explain the things. So at the begin I went to his lessons and every time the lessons long 10 or 15 minutes, only one time a month the lesson long 2 hours.
So finally this course is more a perpetual home work, we had to read a lot of topics. Every month he gave us an assignment to do at home . The last assignment is an exam that we have to do at school.

Je tiens encore à remercier les personnes m'ayant aidées pour les parties précédentes.

Bonne journée

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-06-2010 18:42

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 3e partie de gerondif, postée le 09-06-2010 à 14:28:51 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Like(as) I said in the previous rapport(mot français),(ou bien this lesson ou bien these lessons, this course serait d'ailleurs mieux pour une formation de plusieurs heures) this lessons permit to (lets us / makes us)put all of our marketing knowledge into practice. So to do this course we had to have some skills in marketing.
This game is a simulation of companies which launch different phones on different markets. We played on internet on Lien Internet
There were four different teams with (of) 4 or 5 persons ,the aim for each team was to get the most (comparatif)market shares than the others . To do that we had first to analyse the market by reading some documents which explain the market (wants, needs, trends,...).
• Household
• High-end Household
• Companies
• High-end companies

And then with this information we created our own phone: the compactness, battery life, the PDA features,... for every stuff(option? Chara&cteristic?) that we added inside the phone, the price for the conception and the technology increased ... So we had to find our target to make the phones like(to make the phones correspond to, to adapt the phones to, to make the phones match ) the target wants and to try to make the advertisement and promotion to attract the potential consumers.
we also had to manage our money to have the interest from the bank, to invest on the research and development to increase the technology of the phones.
For this lessons , we had a meeting with the teacher every week to show our progression and to ask some questions if we needed. We had to give two rapport(pluriel) to the teacher were we explained all of our strategy and how it was going...
For me it was one of my favourite courses because it was the first time that I could use my marketing knowledge like(in) a real situation. I mean every week we had some results, feedback of our work and we could know how our strategy was going (working) .

The aim of this course is(was) to make the student able to achieve International Project Management association. With this(these?) lessons the student will be able to know how to gain a project approval.(ce serait plus légéer de dire: this course will teach the students how to gain...)
On this course we had experience in real project (?? we experienced a real project ? we developed a real project ?)and we had increased our capacity to carry out a project, from the approval and planning to control and implementation. We had a consolidation and further development of existing disciplinary knowledge through application in a real life situation.
This lesson wasn’t like the others one because the teacher didn’t especially want that(construction de want) the students come on his course. At the begin he said to us (he told us) that we had to learn everything by our self (pluriel et un seul mot)and that he doesn’t(prétérit) have to explain the things(anything?). So at the begin I went to his lessons and every time the lessons long(n'est pas un verbe) 10 or 15 minutes, only one time a month the lesson long 2 hours.
So finally this course is(prétérit) more a perpetual home work, we had to read a lot of topics. Every month he gave us an assignment to do at home . The last assignment is an exam that we have to do at school.(prétérit)

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 3e partie de popov123, postée le 09-06-2010 à 17:04:36 (S | E)
As I said in the previous report, this course let us put all of our marketing knowledge into practice. So to do this course we had to have some skills in marketing.
There were four different teams with 4 or 5 persons ,the aim for each team was to get the more market shares than the others . To do that we had first to analyse the market by reading some document which explain the market (wants, needs, trends,...).
• Household
• High-end Household
• Companies
• High-end companies

And then with this information we created our own phone: the compactness, battery life, the PDA features,... for every option that we added inside the phone, the price for the conception and the technology increased... So we had to find our target to adapt the phone to the target wants and to try to make the advertisement and promotion to attract the potential consumers.
Also, we had to manage our money to have the interest from the bank, to invest on the research and development to increase the technology of the phones.
For this course, we had a meeting with the teacher every week to show our progression and to ask some question if we needed. We had to give two reports to the teacher were we explained all of our strategy and how it was going...
For me it was one of my favourite course because it was the first time that I could use my marketing knowledge in a real situation. I mean every week we had some results, feedback of our work and we could know how our strategy was working.

Lecturer: William Simcoe
Schedule: Thursday, 11 - 14
The aim of this course is to make the student able to achieve International Project Management association. This course taught the student how to gain a project approval.
On this course normally we would have to experienced a real project but that never happened. We increased our capacity to carry out a project, from the approval and planning to control and implementation. We had a consolidation and further development of existing disciplinary knowledge through application in a real life situation.
This lesson wasn’t like the others because the teacher didn’t especially want the students come on his course. At the begin he told us that we had to learn everything by ourselves and that he didn’t have to explain anything. So at the beginning I went to his lessons and every time the lessons lasted 10 or 15 minutes, only one time a month the lesson long 2 hours.
So finally this course is more a perpetual home work, we had to read a lot of topics. Every month he gave us an assignment to do at home . The last assignment was an exam that we had to do at school.

Merci beaucoup gérondif!!!

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 3e partie de gerondif, postée le 09-06-2010 à 18:01:10 (S | E)
vert = corrections . rouge = fautes à corriger. bleu = mot peu adéquat.
As I said in the previous report, this course let us(made us me plait mieux) put all of our marketing knowledge into practice. So, to do this course we had to have some skills in marketing.
This game is a simulation where companies launch (of companies which launch) different phones on different markets. We played on internet on Lien Internet
There were four different teams with 4 or 5 persons ,the aim for each team was to get the more market shares than the others . To do that(to do so) we first had to analyse the market by reading some documents which explain the market (wants, needs, trends,...).
• Household
• High-end Household
• Companies
• High-end companies

And then with this information we created our own phone: the compactness, battery life, the PDA features,... for every option that we added inside the phone, the price for the conception and the technology increased... So we had to find our target to adapt the phone to the target wants(requirements ou demands, les exigences) and to try to make the advertisement and promotion to attract (the) potential consumers.
Also(maladroit en tête moreover = de plus), we had to manage our money to have the interest from the bank, to invest on the research and development to increase the technology of the phones.
For this course, we had a meeting with the teacher every week to show our progression and to ask some questions if we needed to. We had to give two reports to the teacher where we explained all of our strategy and how it was going...(me semble bizarre) /how it was working / if it was working or not / how we were doing/ how we managed (comment on se débrouillait)
For me it was one of my favourite courses because it was the first time that I could use my marketing knowledge in a real situation. I mean every week we had some results, feedback of our work and we could know how our strategy was working.

Lecturer: William Simcoe
Schedule: Thursday, 11 - 14
The aim of this course is(présent?) to make the student able to achieve International Project Management association. This course taught the student how to gain (obtain, get) a project approval.
On this course normally we would have (conditionnel? nous aurions ? j'aurais dit: nous avons du faire telle chose:we had to(prétérit de must) )to experienced(ce verbe doit être à l'infinitif) a real project but that had never happened(that had never been done before.) We increased our capacity to carry out a project, from (the) approval and planning down to control and implementation. We had a consolidation and further development of existing disciplinary knowledge through application in a real life situation.
This lesson wasn’t like the others because the teacher didn’t especially want the students to come on (to attend a course: assister à) his course. At the begin(a été corrigé x fois déjà!) he told us that we had to learn everything by ourselves and that he didn’t have to explain anything. So at the beginning I went to his lessons and every time the lessons lasted 10 or 15 minutes, only one time a month the lesson long 2 hours.
So finally this course is more a perpetual home work, we had to read a lot of topics. Every month he gave us an assignment to do at home . The last assignment was an exam that we had to do at school.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.