- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Dialogue- 'the remarkable trip'

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Dialogue- 'the remarkable trip'
Message de theo91 posté le 06-11-2010 à 19:16:44 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Il s'agit du sujet d'expression du BAC d'anglais LV2 2010 .
J'ai choisi le Sujet 1 :
The narrator wonders ‘if this story is not a lie° (l. 38) and asks Sylvia about her version.
It turns out to be completely different. Imagine their conversation.
N=narrator
A=Great-aunt

Pour le moment voilà mon dialogue mais je pense qu'il y a quelques erreurs:

I wonder if this story was not a lie. So I went to sylvia's house. Then, I asked my grandaunt about her version of the remarkable trip to America.

N:"Good evening dear aunt, it's very cold in New York in winter."

A:"Good evening my great-nephew. I'm fine Thanks you. Sat you and take a cup of tea."

N:"Sylvia, I came to know the story of the remarkable tripto America. It's about your immigration."

A:"Can you repeat please?"

N:"Can you explain your arrive to the united states ?"

A : "It was a long time ago. We were very poor and in Poland the life was very difficult. My brother and I decided to go in America. We had to leave the family."

N: " Yes but how do you go in America ?"

A: " We went to Warsaw to bike and we took the train to Germany, exactly to Berlin. In Berlin we took the boat to Hamburg. On the quay of the boat to America there was lot of people and my brother didn't want failure th boat."

N:"Did you past a medical examination ?"

A:"No, because the medical examination was in Elis Island! We took the boat in Hamburg and we arrived in New York. At Elis island, I was with all the steerage passengers to have my paper of identity and to past a medical examination.
Your grandfather always tell his story to whom it want to hear him but it's not the true!"

N: "Thank for your point of view"

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-11-2010 19:19

Réponse: Dialogue- 'the remarkable trip' de theo91, postée le 06-11-2010 à 20:45:02 (S | E)
please can you help me ?

Réponse: Dialogue- 'the remarkable trip' de may, postée le 07-11-2010 à 16:17:26 (S | E)
Bonjour

I wonder if this story was not a lie on dit true/the truth. So I went to sylvia's house. Then, I asked my grandaunt about her version of the remarkable trip to America.

N:"Good evening dear aunt, it's very cold in New York in winter."

A:"Good evening my great-nephew. I'm fine Thanks you. Sat you (Verb+preposition) and take autre verbe a cup of tea."

N:"Sylvia, I came to know autre verbe the story of the remarkable tripto America. It's about your immigration."

A:"Can you repeat please?" say it again

N:"Can you explain autre verbe your arrive nom du verbe to autre préposition the united states ?"

A : "It was a long time ago. We were very poor and in Poland(put this phrase at the end) the life was very difficult. My brother and I decided to go in autre préposition America. We had to leave the family."

N: " Yes but how do you go in préposition America ?"

A: " We went to Warsaw to bike (par) and we took the train to Germany, exactly autre adverbe to Berlin. In prép Berlin we took the boat to Hamburg. On the quay of the boat to America there was lot of people and my brother didn't want failure th boat."

N:"Did you past a medical examination ?"

A:"No, because the medical examination was in Elis Island! We took the boat in Hamburg and we arrived in New York. At Elis island, I was with all the steerage passengers to have autre verbe my paper of identity (identification..) and to past a medical examination.
Your grandfather always tell présent perfect his story to whom it want to hear him (reviser cette phrase) but it's not the true!"

N: "Thank manquer une lettre for your point of view.(cela n'est pas un point de vue)

Réponse: Dialogue- 'the remarkable trip' de noisette91, postée le 07-11-2010 à 18:04:22 (S | E)
I wonderED if this story was true. So I went to sylvia's house. Then, I asked my grandaunt about her version of the remarkable trip to America.

N:"Good evening dear aunt,WINTER IS VERY COLD IN NEW YORK"

A:"Good evening my great-nephew. I'm fine Thanks you. SIT DOWN AND HAVE SOME tea."

N:"Sylvia, I came to know the story of YOUR trip to America
A:"I BEG YOUR PARDON?"
N:"WHEN YOU TRAVELED TO THE UNITED STATES,Can you TELL ME ABOUT IT ?"

A : "It was a long time ago. We were very poor and life was very difficult IN POLAND. My brother and I decided to go TO America. We had to leave the family."

N: " Yes but how DID YOU GO TO America ?"

A: " We went to Warsaw BY bike THEN we took the train to Germany,to Berlin MORE SPECIFICLEY.THERE we GOT ON A boat AND WENT to Hamburg.there wERE A lot of people AT THE DOCK and my brother didn't want TO MISS thE boat GOING TO AMERICA."

N:"Did you pasS a medical exam ?"

A:"No, THE medical examination was in Elis Island! We JUST took the boat in Hamburg and arrived TO New York. At Elis island, I was with all the steerage passengers to have my paper of identity and to past a medical examination (I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS..DID SHE HAD HER IDENTITY PAPERS?ANY WAY YOU need to REWRITE THIS LINE)
Your grandfather always tellS his VERSION OF THE story to EVERYONE but it's not the truTHE!"
I HOPE THIS HELPES YOU..bel effort bonne continuation..dania

N: "Thank for your point of view"

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.