- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/imagination

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/imagination
Message de vitellus posté le 05-12-2010 à 11:29:56 (S | E | F)

Hi everybody!
I would be like to have a correction for this text, please.
Thank you for your answers.

The text:

Since my youngest age I have always had a very lively sense of the imagination.

When I was younger I really enjoyed every evening the bedtime stories my mother read to me for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories of Perrault or the Brothers Grimm. However the best stories rest for me those came out quite straight ahead of the imagination of my mother and whose I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I already knew beforehand that these tales were going to have the happy ending, however it remained the only means so that I fall asleep to avoid that I have nightmares. Besides these stories trotted in my head during every night and this previously stories told the day before found their continuation in my dreams. So my imagination is as a well which it is necessary to feed with stories so that it is not empty.

Regrettably years passed and it came true at a certain moment as fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to find other type of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story who seems to satisfy at best my imagination are science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! of Tim Burton or Back to the Future of Robert Zemeckis. They are for me the best means to escape, to forget all my problems of this world and to dive me into another completely different world, world where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things but which seem extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that it was a time when fairy tales were the only means to satisfy my imagination. Now it is the science fiction stories that took their place. I hope that my children will have a big imagination to be able to tell them more delirious stories the some than the others.

Thanks a lot!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-12-2010 11:33

Réponse: Correction/imagination de laure95, postée le 05-12-2010 à 12:09:34 (S | E)
Hello,
Voici ce que tu dois corriger:
Since my youngest age I have always had a very lively sense of the imagination.

When I was younger I really enjoyed every evening the bedtime stories my mother read to me for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories of (pas la bonne préposition) Perrault or the Brothers Grimm (inverser l'ordre des mots). However the best stories rest (pas le bon mot) for me those came (pas la bonne forme du verbe) out quite straight ahead of (pas la bonne préposition) the imagination of my mother and whose I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I already knew (pas le bon temps) beforehand that these tales were going to have the (an) happy ending, however it remained the only means so that I fall asleep to avoid that I have nightmares (mal dit, un peu lourd). Besides these stories trotted in my head during every night and this (pluriel) previously stories told the day before found their continuation in my dreams. So my imagination is as a well which it is necessary to feed with stories so that it is not empty.

Regrettably years passed (pas le bon temps: bilan: présent perfect) and it came true at a certain moment as fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to find other type (pluriel) of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story who (pas le bon relatif car ton antécédent n'est pas une personne) seems to satisfy at best my imagination are science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! of Tim Burton or Back to the Future of Robert Zemeckis. They are for me the best means to escape, to forget all my problems of this world and to dive me into another completely different world, a world where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things but which seem extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that it was a time when fairy tales were the only means to satisfy my imagination. Now it is the science fiction stories that took their place. I hope that my children will have a big imagination to be able to tell them more delirious stories the some than the others ?.

Réponse: Correction/imagination de vitellus, postée le 05-12-2010 à 12:40:58 (S | E)
Comme ceci?

Since my youngest age I have always had a very lively sense of imagination.

When I was younger I really enjoyed every evening the bedtime stories my mother read to me for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories by Perrault or the Grimm Brothers. However the best stories still for me those come out quite straight ahead from the imagination of my mother and whose I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I have already known beforehand that these tales were going to have an happy ending, however it was the only way for me to sleep without nightmares. Besides these stories trotted in my head every night and there previously stories told the day before found their continuation in my dreams. Comment traduire : "ces histoires précédemment racontaient la veille trouvaient leur suite dans mes rêves" ? So my imagination is as a well which it is necessary to feed with stories so that it is not empty.

Sadly years have passed and it came true at a certain moment fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to find other types of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story which seems to satisfy at best my imagination are science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! by Tim Burton or Back to the Future by Robert Zemeckis. They are for me the best means to escape, to forget all my problems of this world and to dive me into another completely different world, a world where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things but which seem extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that it was a time when fairy tales were the only means to satisfy my imagination. Now it is the science fiction stories that took their place. I hope that my children will have a big imagination to be able to tell them more delirious stories the some than the others? Comment traduire "plus délirantes les unes que les autres?

Thanks for your answers!

Réponse: Correction/imagination de laure95, postée le 05-12-2010 à 17:48:20 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
De bonnes corrections. Voici encore quelques commentaires et choses à corriger.

When I was younger I really enjoyed every evening the bedtime stories my mother read to me for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories by Perrault or the Grimm Brothers. However the best stories still for me are those which come (tu peux remettre ainsi le prétérit) out quite straight ahead from the imagination of my mother and whose I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I have already known beforehand that these tales were going to have an happy ending, however it was the only way for me to sleep without having nightmares. Besides these stories trotted in my head every night and there previously stories told the day before found their continuation in my dreams. Comment traduire : "ces histoires précédemment racontaient la veille trouvaient leur suite dans mes rêves" ? (in my dreams, I was able to find the continuation of those stories told the day before) So my imagination is as a well which it is necessary to feed with stories so that it is not empty. (as not to be empty)

Sadly (utilise le mot malheureusement) years have passed and it came (utiliser aussi le présent perfect) true at a certain moment that fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to find other types of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story which seems to satisfy at best my imagination are science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! by Tim Burton or Back to the Future by Robert Zemeckis. They are for me the best means to escape, to forget all my problems of this world and to dive me into another completely different world, a world where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things but which seem (quel est sont sujet?) extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that it (there) was a time when fairy tales were the only means to satisfy (répétition, donc cherche 1 synonyme) my imagination. Now it is the science fiction stories that took their place. I hope that my children will have a big (chercher 1 mot plus précis) imagination to be able to tell them (à qui réfère ce pronom?) more delirious stories the some than the others? Comment traduire "plus délirantes les unes que les autres? (je ne sais pas, mais "delirious" n'est pas le bon mot)

Réponse: Correction/imagination de may, postée le 05-12-2010 à 17:53:58 (S | E)
Bonjour,

I follow up laure95's correction

When I was younger I really enjoyed (every evening) the bedtime stories my mother read to me every evening, for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories by Perrault or the Grimm Brothers The Brothers Grimm. However the best stories still for me had been those which come came out quite straight (ahead) from the imagination of my mother and whose with whom I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I have already known past perfect beforehand that these tales were going to have an a happy ending, however it was the only way for me to sleep without nightmares to keep me from having nightmare??. Besides these stories trotted in my head every night and there previously stories told the day before found their continuation in my dreams.kept on running in my dreams Comment traduire : "ces histoires précédemment racontaient la veille trouvaient leur suite dans mes rêves" ? So my imagination is as a well which it is necessary to feed with stories so that it is not empty.

Sadly years have passed préposition and it came true at a certain moment comma fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to find rechercher other types of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story which seems to satisfy at best my imagination are singulier science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! by Tim Burton or Back to the Future by Robert Zemeckis. They are comma for me comma the best means to escape, to forget all my problems of préposition this world and to dive me into another completely different world(, a world) where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things but which seem extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that it was a time when fairy tales were the only means to satisfy my imagination. Now it is the science fiction stories that took their place. I hope that my children will have a big imagination to be able to tell them more delirious stories the some than the others? Comment traduire "plus délirantes les unes que les autres?

I hope this helps

Best wishes,

Réponse: Correction/imagination de vitellus, postée le 05-12-2010 à 19:39:25 (S | E)
Je ne sais pas si cela va? Cela me parraît bien confus.

When I was younger I really enjoyed the bedtime stories my mother read to me every evening, for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories by Perrault or The Brothers Grimm. However the best stories still for me had been those which came out quite straight from the imagination of my mother and with whom I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I had already known beforehand that these tales were going to have a happy ending, however it was the only way for me to keep me from having nightmare. Besides these stories trotted in my head every night and there previously stories told the day before kept on running in my dreams. So my imagination is as a well which is necessary to feed with stories so as not to be empty.
Unfortunately years have passed and it has come true at a certain moment, fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to research other types of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story which seems to satisfy best my imagination is science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! by Tim Burton or Back to the Future by Robert Zemeckis. They are, for me, the best means to escape, forget all my problems of this world and to dive me into another completely different world where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things but which seems extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that there was a time when fairy tales were the only means to fill my imagination. Now the science fiction stories took their place. I hope that my children will have a far-reaching imagination to be able to tell theirs most crazy stories than the others?

Réponse: Correction/imagination de may, postée le 06-12-2010 à 01:20:03 (S | E)
Bonsoir

When I was younger I really enjoyed the bedtime stories my mother read to me every evening, for instance Little Red Riding Hood , Puss in Boots and many other stories by Perrault or The Brothers Grimm. However the best stories (still for me) had been those which came out quite straight from the imagination of my mother (and) with whom I was the hero. I relished them and I was longing for the outcome. I had already known beforehand that these tales were going to have a happy ending, however it was the only way (for me) to keep me from having nightmare. Besides these stories trotted in my head every night and there previously adjectif stories (told the day before) kept on running in my dreams comma So my imagination is as a well which is necessary to feed with stories so as not to be empty.
Unfortunately years have passed and it has come true at a certain moment the sense of this phrase is not very clear , fairy tales were not any more my cup of tea. I had to research look for other types of stories to quench my most dear desires to fill this space.

Now, I think that the type of story which seems to satisfy best my imagination is science fiction books and films, with a small point of humour, for instance Mars Attacks! by Tim Burton or Back to the Future by Robert Zemeckis. They are, for me, the best means to escape, forget all my problems of in this world and to dive me into another completely different world where there are mutants, Martians, non-existent things (but) which that seems to be extremely exciting.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say that there was a time when fairy tales were the only means to fill my imagination. Now the science fiction stories took their place. I hope that my children will have a far-reaching imagination to be able to tell theirs most crazy stories than the others?

This seems to be OK..

Best wishes

-------------------
Modifié par may le 06-12-2010 01:21

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.