- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

English work

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

English work
Message de fafo posté le 24-01-2011 à 21:03:20 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir, je dois écrire une lettre et voici l'énoncé:
Voici la lettre que j'ai rédigée, quelqu'un pourrait-il la corriger et me dire ce qu'il en pense? Merci d'avance.

April,19th 1941
Dear Philip
I hope this letter find you well. I’ve been very busy  since three weeks , I chose to join the Woman’s Land Army because I  would help to maintain the production of food and I can’t stay at home during the time that you are at war. The countryside is beautiful and better than the city even if I have a lot of farm chores. I have to rose before daybreak, then I have to milk cows and after muck out the cowshed, cut down trees, plough….
In the farm, I met a lot of girls. There is a sisterhood between us. They are friendly and understanding. They join the Woman’s Land Army because  they were attracted to the organisation, many of whom had never been into the British countryside like me. These women were to take on every necessary activity required for the production of food.
  In this photography, it’s me and six other girls. We were photographed in front of the farm by the farmer’s son.

I often think of that wonderful evening when we firts met ,the first time I saw you,the first time we spoke to each other, the first time we touched,the first time we kissed. It seems just like yesterday because I keep such  precious  memories constantly alive in the pages of my mind. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I miss your smile, I miss your soft caress, I miss your tender kiss and most of all I miss the thrill of just being at your side. Please write me and tell me how you’re doing even if it’s just a small note. Until I hear from you, or better yet, until we meet again, my thoughts are with you.
Take care, with love from   Stella. 

Merci d'avance.
-------------------
Modifié par fafo le 24-01-2011 21:03
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-01-2011 21:10
Sujet déjà traité ici:
Lien Internet

-------------------
Modifié par fafo le 25-01-2011 22:42

Réponse: English work de fafo, postée le 25-01-2011 à 17:16:48 (S | E)
bonsoir gerondif et merci pour ton aide mais en faite je ne comprend pas de quoi tu parle?

Réponse: English work de fafo, postée le 25-01-2011 à 17:18:01 (S | E)
Quelqu'un pourrait m'aider SVP?

Réponse: English work de gerondif, postée le 25-01-2011 à 21:21:34 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

I hope this letter find***(présent simple donc S) you well. I’ve been very busy since three weeks , I chose to join the Woman’s Land Army because I would (je voulais: prétérit de to want)help to maintain the production of food and I can’t stay at home during the time that you are at war. The countryside is beautiful and better than the city even if I have a lot of farm chores. I have to rose(infinitif) before daybreak, then I have to milk cows and after muck out the cowshed, cut down trees, plough….
In the farm, I met a lot of girls. There is a sisterhood between us. They are friendly and understanding. They join(prétérit) the Woman’s Land Army because they were attracted to the organisation, many of whom had never been into the British countryside like me. These women were to take(mauvais choix pour devaient participer,mettez have to take part in au prétérit) on every necessary activity required for the production of food.
In this photography(c'est la science de la photographie, une phot , c'est a photograph, a photo,), it’s me and six other girls. We were photographed in front of the farm by the farmer’s son.

Cette deuxième partie est de bien meilleure qualité,un style très supérieur, une poésie, je soupçonne que vous l'avez copié-collée.

I often think of that wonderful evening when we first met ,the first time I saw you,the first time we spoke to each other, the first time we touched,the first time we kissed. It seems just like yesterday because I keep such precious memories constantly alive in the pages of my mind. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I miss your smile, I miss your soft caress, I miss your tender kiss and most of all I miss the thrill of just being at your side. Please write to me and tell me how you’re doing even if it’s just a small note. Until I hear from you, or better yet, until we meet again, my thoughts are with you.

Take care, with love from Stella.

Réponse: English work de may, postée le 27-01-2011 à 01:56:10 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
J'ajouterais quelques suggestions:

I’ve been very busy since three weeks..
Au cas où vous voulez garder Since, vous pouvez remplacer three weeks par un temps précis, par exemple since the beginning of this month...since january....
..then I have to milk cows and after muck out the cowshed..(don't need the word after here).
En plus, pour la deuxième partie, je pense à cette belle chanson
Oh.......I'd rather be lonely and wait for you only....

Lien Internet

-------------------
Modifié par may le 14-03-2011 02:12

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.