- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Movie/Correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Movie/Correction
Message de olyday posté le 03-04-2011 à 19:12:00 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !
Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mon expression écrite sur une photo tirée d'un film s'il vous plaît?
Il faut, à partir de cette photo, inventer un scénario possible entre les deux personnages.
Je vous remercie par avance !

What we have here is an unknown document. We can observe a man to the left and a woman can be seen to the right. Both characters are facing each other, in profiles, sitting and the woman is higher than the man. This document could be a photo from a black and white movie. We don’t know the date of this document but however, some elements may give us an estimate.
Indeed, we can observe the characters hairstyles because the man has glossy hair and the woman has wavy hair besides an impressive hat. Furthermore, both characters are wearing with a suit. All these elements allow us to think that this document is a fifties or sixties photo from a movie.
Then, the attitudes of the characters and the atmosphere of the photo can remind us that it’s an Italian movie.
For my part, I imagine that the scene takes place outside a restaurant at night.
I think that the man is the boss and that he belongs to the mafia. Furthermore, I think that the man wants the woman kills somebody perhaps and that he gives her a mission to carry out. The woman has to use her beauty to approach a man more easily for example and be more discreet. Before the photo, I think that the boss gave an appointment to the woman in a very smart restaurant near the sea for a secret top mission and that he explained her the plan. The woman accepted maybe but she didn’t think that he was going to give her a gun, she certainly thought that she was just the intermediary.
But this time, the boss decided to let her make all the job and he thus gave her a gun. This elements could explain the expression of surprise and fear of the woman and the small smile of the man but I don’t think that he wants to kill her. The pretty woman is forced to accept the mission because I think that she is naive and that she doesn’t really know who the boss is.
To finish, I would say that both characters may be lovers and that at the end, the woman will manage to make him go out of criminal's world in which he was.

Merci

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-04-2011 21:20

Réponse: Movie/Correction de may, postée le 04-04-2011 à 02:00:02 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

What we have here is an unknown document. We can observe/voir est mieux a man to/autre prép. the left and a woman (can be seen) to/autre prép. the right. Both characters are facing each other, in profiles, sitting and the woman is higher/higher in position,mais pas pour la taille than the man. This document could be a photo from a black and white movie. We don’t know the date of this document but however/choisir un entre les deux, some elements may give us an estimate/pas le bon mot, et besoin un nom.
Indeed, we can observe the characters hairstyles/possessive case because the man has glossy hair and the woman has wavy hair besides/avec an impressive hat. Furthermore, both characters are wearing with a suit. All these elements allow us to think that this document is a fifties or sixties photo from a movie.
Then/Also, the attitudes of the characters and the atmosphere/background? of the photo (can) remind us that it’s an Italian movie.
For my part, I imagine that the scene takes/ing form place outside a restaurant at night.
I think (that) the man is the boss and (that) he belongs to the mafia. Furthermore, (I think that) the man/remplacer par un pronom wants the woman kills/infinitive with to somebody perhaps a comma and that he gives her a mission to carry out. The woman has to use her beauty to approach a man (more) easily/put it before approach ////for example/mettre au début de la phrase and to be more discreet. Before??autre mot the photo, I think that the boss gave an appointment to the woman in a very smart/stylish, chic restaurant near the sea for a secret top/avant secret mission and that he explained...mot manquant her the plan/put after explain. The woman accepted maybe but she didn’t think that he was going to give her a gun, she certainly thought that she was just the intermediary.
But this time, the boss decided to let her make/autre verb, ing form all the jobS and he thus/then gave her a gun. This elements/this element or these elements could explain the expression of surprise and fear of the woman and the small smile of the man comma but I don’t think (that) he wants to kill her. The pretty woman is forced to accept the mission because (I think that) she is naive and (that) she doesn’t really know who the boss is.
To finish, I would say that both characters probably (may be) verbe manquant lovers and that at the end, the woman will manage to make him (go out of) leaving criminal's world in which he was.

(...)to be omitted

-------------------
Modifié par may le 04-04-2011 02:02

Réponse: Movie/Correction de olyday, postée le 04-04-2011 à 19:06:36 (S | E)
Je vous remercie pour votre aide qui m'a été très très utile !! Sans me donner les réponses directement mais en me faisant chercher ! Merci !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.