- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

BBC/passages manquants

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

BBC/passages manquants
Message de moonlit-sunset posté le 07-05-2011 à 09:16:08 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît m'aider à compléter cette transcription que j'ai faite de ce passage audio : Lien Internet

Je rencontre quelques difficultés avec certains passages :

DR Alan Mason has been a GP in the Scottish borders for 30 years. Over that time, he's seen big changes.
"Well, we all have seen increase in the elderly population and the increase in chronic conditions, so you're talking about diabetes, heart disease to the extent, high blood tension. I first came here but ... were by 60 till 70 / over 75 years old. Now we have 600 over 75 years old and 60 over 90."

The fact that we're living longer is actually already changing society. So what could Scotland future look like. Will it look something like this ? In the borders elderly people already make up a bigger proportion of society. In just a decade, one and two of all of us will be over the age of 50. But are we prepared to such a radical change ?

The fact that Scotland's got an aging population is a glee success study, it means that the things people used to dive ?? were surviving ... but it just means they have to make arrangements to deal with the normal changes of aging and unforunately some of the disabilities and unfortunately illnesses, they are more prevalent and older people are ... and dementia can be an example of that.

It's not just the state which needs to put plans in place for the future.

Do you think as a society we are preparing enough for living longer ? Unquestionably not. I do sadly see cases that refer to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view... you know that the circumstances would be radically different if I had made 15 or 30 years earlier.

What's certain is that most of us are going to live for longer. What's not certain is how that will affect each and everyone of us.

Merci d'avance !

Moonlit-Sunset

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2011 09:29

-------------------
Modifié par moonlit-sunset le 07-05-2011 09:33

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de dolfine56, postée le 07-05-2011 à 11:19:36 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Sous toutes réserves....
attendez d'autres avis..

DR Alan Mason has been a GP in the Scottish borders for 30 years. Over that time, he's seen big changes.
"Well, we all have seen increase in the elderly population and the increase in chronic conditions, so you're talking about diabetes, heart disease to the extent, high blood tension. I first came here but it's go that... were by 60 till 70 / over 75 years old. Now we have 600 over 75 years old and 60 over 90."

The fact that we're living longer is actually already changing society. So what could Scotland future look like. Will it look something like this ? In the borders elderly people already make up a bigger proportion of society. In just a decade, one and two of all of us will be over the age of 50. But are we prepared to such a radical change ?

The fact that Scotland's got an aging population is agreed a success story, it means that the things people used to die off were surviving now and lastly ... but it just means they have to make arrangements to deal with the normal changes of aging and unforunately some of the disabilities and unfortunately illnesses, they are more prevalent and older people are ... and dementia can be an example of that.

Do you think as a society we are preparing enough for living longer ? Unquestionably not. I do sadly see cases that refer to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view and... you know that the circumstances would be radically different if I had made 15 or 30 years earlier.

What's certain is that most of us are going to live for longer. What's not certain is how that will affect each and everyone of us.

see you.

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de missaurelle, postée le 07-05-2011 à 11:47:45 (S | E)
Bonjour,

A la place de 'dive off', je dirais qu'ils disent 'die off' (de plus, il n'y a aucun rapport avec la plongée).
Sinon, voilà ce que je pense qu'ils disent (après, je n'en suis pas sûre ;) )

"DR Alan Mason has been a GP in the Scottish borders for 30 years. Over that time, he's seen big changes.
"Well, we all have seen increase in the elderly population and the increase in chronic conditions, so you're talking about diabetes, heart disease to the extent, high blood tension. I first came here but it's go ?? there were by 60 till 70 / over 75 years old. Now we have 600 over 75 years old and 60 over 90."

The fact that Scotland's got an aging population is agreed a success story, it means that the things people used to die off were surviving now and lastly ... but it just means they have to make arrangements to deal with the normal changes of aging and * some of the disabilities and unfortunately some of the illnesses, they are more prevalent and older people * and dementia can be an example of that.

Do you think as a society we are preparing enough for living longer ? Unquestionably not. I do sadly see cases that refer to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view is that you know that the circumstances would be radically different if I had made 15 or 30 years earlier.

What's certain is that most of us are going to live for longer. What's not certain is how that will affect each and everyone of us."

Aussi, je ne pense pas que, dans le premier paragraphe, ce soit 'It's go', qui me paraît grammaticalement incorrect, mais je n'arrive pas à comprendre dans la vidéo non plus ;)
Il vaut mieux attendre d'autres avis

Amicalement

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de moonlit-sunset, postée le 07-05-2011 à 12:07:04 (S | E)
Merci pour vos réponses, ça m'a bien aidée !

Quel serait le sens de la phrase avec "die off" ? C'est vrai que la plongée n'avait rien à faire ici :D

Il me manque encore deux passages qui ne sont pas très clairs, le premier paragraphe (but ... there were by 60...") et le troisième ("they are more prevalent and older people are ...")

Mais bon, I'm not giving up !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2011 14:21

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de ariane6, postée le 07-05-2011 à 12:07:41 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous !

Pour le premier paragraphe j'entends ceci :

When I first came here thirty years ago there were...

Ensuite...The fact that Scotland's got an ageing population is a great success story...

et puis ... I do sadly see cases that are referred to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view is that you know that their circumstances would be radically different if I had met them 15 or 20 years earlier."

die of, plutôt que "die off" -------------------
Modifié par ariane6 le 07-05-2011 12:12

-------------------
Modifié par ariane6 le 07-05-2011 12:30

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de christian42, postée le 07-05-2011 à 12:37:26 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Scotland aging population
DR Alan Mason has been a GP in the Scottish borders for 30 years. Over that time, he's seen big changes."Well, we all have seen increase in the elderly population and the increase in chronic conditions, so you're talking about diabetes, heart disease to the extent, hypertension. I first came here 30 years ago there were 60 over 75 year olds. Now we have 600 over 75 year olds and 60 over 90."

The fact that we're living longer is actually already changing society. So what could Scotland future look like. Will it look something like this ?
In the borders elderly people already make up a bigger proportion of society. In just a decade, one and two of all of us will be over the age of 50. But are we prepared to such a radical change ?

The fact that Scotland's got an aging population is a glee success study, it means that the things people used to die OF were surviving now but it just means they have to make arrangements to deal with the normal changes of aging and unforunately some of the disabilities and unfortunately illnesses, they are more prevalent and older people are dementia can be an example of that.

Do you think as a society we are preparing enough for living longer ? Unquestionably not. I do sadly see cases that refer to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view... is that you know that the circumstances would be radically different if I had made 15 or 30 years earlier.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2011 13:04

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de lucile83, postée le 07-05-2011 à 14:20:26 (S | E)
Hello,

In blue is what I heard and is different from what you heard.I haven't written the whole text as some passages are correct.

DR Alan Mason has been a GP in the Scottish borders for 30 years. Over that time, he's seen big changes."Well, we all have seen increase in the elderly population and then the increase in chronic conditions,so you're talking about diabetes and
heart disease to the extent, hypertension.I first came here 30 years ago, there were 60 or 70 over-75 year-olds,".......

The fact that Scotland's got an aging population is a great success story, but means that the things people used to die of were surviving now and that's great but it just means they have to make arrangements to deal with the normal changes of aging and unfortunately some of the disabilities and unfortunately some illnesses, they are more prevalent and older people's dementia can be an example of that.

Do you think as a society we are preparing enough for living longer ? Unquestionably not. I do sadly see cases that refer to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view is that I know that the circumstances would be radically different if I had met them 15 or 30 years earlier.

Regards.

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de moonlit-sunset, postée le 07-05-2011 à 14:23:50 (S | E)
Merci à tous !

Je pense avoir le texte complet.

See you soon for a new video ;)

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de notrepere, postée le 07-05-2011 à 20:19:39 (S | E)
Hello Quelques précisions. First an Irish accent and now a Scottish accent. What's next?

DR Alan Mason has been a GP in the Scottish borders for 30 years. Over that time, he's seen big changes."Well, we all have seen increase in the elderly population and then THE increase in chronic conditions, so you're talking about diabetes, heart disease to A CERTAIN extent, hypertension. WHEN I first came here 30 years ago, there were ABOUT 60 or 70 over 75-year-olds. Now we have 600 over 75-year-olds and 60 over 90."

The fact that we're ALL living longer is actually already changing society. So what could SCOTLAND'S future look like? AND will it look something like this?

HERE in the borders, elderly people already make up a bigger proportion of society. In just a decade, one IN two of all of us will be over the age of 50. But are we prepared FOR such a radical change?

The fact that Scotland's got an aging population is a GREAT SUCCESS STORY. It means that the things people used to die OF WE'RE surviving now AND THAT'S GREAT but it just means WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO (HAFTA) make arrangements to deal with the normal changes of aging and some of the DISABILITY and unfortunately SOME OF THE illnesses that are more prevalent IN older people AND dementia IS an example of that.

It's not just the State which needs to put plans in place for the future.

Do you think as a society we are preparing enough for living longer? Unquestionably not. I do sadly see cases that ARE REFERRED to me where the frustration from a financial advice point of view... is that you know that the circumstances would be radically different if I had MET THEM 15 or 30 years earlier.

What's certain is that most of us are going to live for longer. What's not certain is how that will affect each and EVERY ONE of us.

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de moonlit-sunset, postée le 08-05-2011 à 00:11:41 (S | E)
Thank you for these corrections notrepere !

Actually, I'm already thinking of a Welsh accent for the next one ;)

Réponse: BBC/passages manquants de lucile83, postée le 08-05-2011 à 08:17:11 (S | E)
Oh no! please!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.