- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

BBC / vidéo

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

BBC / vidéo
Message de moonlit-sunset posté le 10-05-2011 à 13:10:06 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous !

Voici la vidéo du jour avec un accent gallois cette fois ! :
Lien Internet

Certains passages me posent problème.Pourriez-vous m'aider à les comprendre s'il vous plaît?

Jocelyn Holn from Neith there is all about fighting for access to cancer drugs. Diagnosed with a kidney cancer in 2006, he was initially refused the drug which had the ability to prolong his life. After threatening a judicial review his local health board, they granted him access to suitante ??? in 2008. That drug’s now freely available and Jocelyn out … his doctors’ estimate.

5 years ago I was given 12 months I had the cancer drug if they had used it to me I wouldn’t have been able to remove it from my kidney. But since then that part of my lung ?? would move as well. But I’m still happy, still doing things in the garden.

For his family the stress of that fight coupled with the illness itself was unbearable

The harder was being done with the research and we’ve got the drugs that the patients have it … let them prolong the life, because if it’s 6 months, it’s 6 months longer that they’d get with their families.

The RCF said 22 drugs available elsewhere in the UK are only available in exceptional circumstances here in Wales. have to apply their local health board's approval of funding, and those approvals rate very vastly from area to area.Out of the 91 patients who requested drug funding last year, just 61 were approved (that’s 67%). Over Cardiff and Vale agreed just 3 out of 10 requests (30%). ………..In Powys 3 out of 3 (or 100%)

The RCF which is almost entirely funded by drug companies is described as a broken an unfair system.

There are 22 drugs that are now available in the UK which not available across border. And obviously we say that all patients within the emergency just no mattering where you live, should have access to these drugs. The estimate would cost to Welsh 9 million pounds a year to achieve the same level of access to rarer cancer drugs as the NHS in England.

A lot of these drugs offer some benefits to some people and with side effects (and offered at a) … quite excessive cost. So there is a trade which has to be made really because every 10 thousand pounds which is spent on one of these drugs is essentially 10 thousand pounds that isn’t available potentially for greater benefits elsewhere in the health service.

A spokesperson for the assembly said it would be for the next assembly government to …. report finding a recommendation. Labour said they’ve already been working to improve cancer services and they provide a key worker to better coordinate care for each patient.Liberal Democrats say unacceptable Wales is missing out on over 20 treatments for rarer cancers. They want to establish a drug fund which will help to do away with the inequalities between England and Wales.

Plaid wants a national cancer plan, they said they would introduce a Director of Cancer services. They also bring together cancer patients, NHS and voluntary staff to develop their strategy. The Conservatives also recognize that patients and their families do not want to have to fight for access to medicines readily available in England and Scotland. They were established at 10million pounds cancer drug fund for Wales.Back in Neith Jocelyn Holn is a living proof that the drugs that once were once rush… ?….can prolong life.Over 5 years after he began his campaign it seems that access to certain kinds of drugs still very much depends on where you live.

Merci pour vos réponses. !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2011 17:22

Réponse: BBC / vidéo de missaurelle, postée le 10-05-2011 à 16:41:28 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voilà ce que je dirais pour certains passage, mais je ne suis pas sûre que ce soit juste.

Jocelyn Holn from Neith knows all about fighting for access to cancer drugs. Diagnosed with a kidney cancer in 2006, he was initially refused the drug which had the ability to prolong his life. After threatening a judicial review his local health board, they granted him access to Sutent (c'est le nom d'un médicamment) in 2008. That drug’s now freely available and Jocelyn outdoes ? his doctors’ estimate.

5 years ago I was given 12 months I had the cancer drug if they had used it to me I wouldn’t have been able to remove it from my kidney. But since then that part of my lung ?? would move as well. But I’m still happy, still doing things in the garden.

For his family the stress of that fight coupled with the illness itself was unbearable

The harder was being done with the research and we’ve got the drugs that the patients have it, let them for..., no, prolong the life, because if it’s 6 months, it’s 6 months longer that they've got with their families.

The RCF said 22 drugs available elsewhere in the UK are only available in exceptional circumstances here in Wales. Doctors here have to apply their local health board's approval of funding, and those approvals rate very vastly from area to area.Out of the 91 patients who requested drug funding last year, just 61 were approved (that’s 67%). However Cardiff and Vale agreed just 3 out of 10 requests (30%). Got better in Powys 3 out of 3 (or 100%)

A lot of these drugs offer some benefits to some people and with side effects and offered at a quite excessive cost. So there is a trade after to be ?made really because every 10 thousand pounds which is spent on one of these drugs is essentially 10 thousand pounds that isn’t available potentially for greater benefits elsewhere in the health service.

Voilà pour ce que j'ai a peu près réussi à comprendre, pour le reste, je suis dasn le même cas que toi.

Amicalement.

Réponse: BBC / vidéo de notrepere, postée le 10-05-2011 à 16:51:08 (S | E)
Hello

Jocelyn Holn (Hall?) from Neith there is knows all about fighting for access to cancer drugs. Diagnosed with a kidney cancer in 2006, he was initially refused the drug which had the ability to prolong his life. After threatening a judicial review, his local health board they then granted him access to suitante ??? in 2008. That drug’s now freely available and Jocelyn's (has) outlived his doctors’ estimate.

I'll try to do more later...

Réponse: BBC / vidéo de gerondif, postée le 10-05-2011 à 17:18:10 (S | E)
Jocelyn Holn from Neith knows all about fighting for access to cancer drugs. Diagnosed with ** kidney cancer in 2006, he was initially refused the drug which had the ability to prolong his life. After threatening a judicial review, his local health board then granted him access to ????? in 2008. That drug’s now freely available and Jocelyn outlived his doctors’(doctor's) estimate.

5 years ago I was given 12 months. I had the cancer drug if they had used it on my tumor I would have been able to remove it from my kidney. But since that day?? I've had part of my lung removed as well. But I’m still happy, still doing the garden.

For his family the stress of that fight coupled with the illness itself was unbearable .

The hard work has been done with the research and they've got the drugs, let the patients have that,let them prolong the life, because if it’s 6 months, it’s 6 months longer that they've got with their families.(family)

The RCF say 22 drugs available elsewhere in the UK are only available in exceptional circumstances here in Wales. Doctors here have to apply for their local health board for approval and funding, and those approvals rates vary vastly from area to area.Out of the 91 patients who requested drug funding last year, just 61 were approved (that’s 67%). Over Cardiff and Vale agreed just 3 out of 10 requests (30%). compared to policies??………..In Powys 3 out of 3 (or 100%)

The RCF which is almost entirely funded by drug companies describe it as a broken an unfair system.

There are 22 drugs that are now available in the UK which (are)not available across border. And obviously we say that all patients within the NHS it doesn't matter where you live, should have access to these drugs. They estimate it would cost the Welsh NHS around 9 million pounds a year to achieve the same level of access to rare cancer drugs as the NHS in England.

A lot of these drugs offer some benefits to some people and with side effects and often at quite an excessive cost. So there is a trade off to be made really because every 10 thousand pounds which is spent on one of these drugs is essentially 10 thousand pounds that isn’t available potentially for greater benefits elsewhere in the health service.

A spokesperson for the assembly said it would be for the next assembly government to consider the report's findings and recommendations. Labour said they’ve already been working to improve cancer services and say they'd provide a key worker to better coordinate care for each patient.Liberal Democrats say it's unacceptable Wales is missing out on over 20 treatments for rarer cancers. They want to establish a drug fund which will help to do away with the inequalities between England and Wales.

Réponse: BBC / vidéo de gerondif, postée le 10-05-2011 à 17:24:27 (S | E)
suite...

Plaid wants a national cancer plan, they said they would introduce a Director of Cancer services. They'd also bring together cancer patients, NHS and voluntary staff to develop their strategy. The Conservatives also recognize that patients and their families do not want to have to fight for access to medicines readily available in England and Scotland. They were established at 10 million pounds cancer drug fund for Wales.Back in Neith Jocelyn Holn is a living proof that the drugs that once were once rationed can prolong life.Over 5 years after he began his campaign it seems that access to certain kinds of drugs still very much depends on where you live.

Réponse: BBC / vidéo de notrepere, postée le 10-05-2011 à 17:41:56 (S | E)
Hello, Gérondif got most of the words in his correction, here are some more changes ...

Five years ago I was given 12 months. I had the cancer drug , it reduced the tumor and they were able to remove it from my kidney. But since that day?? I've had part of my lung removed as well. But I’m still happy, still going, still doing the garden.

For his family the stress of that fight coupled with the illness itself was unbearable.

The hard work has been done with the research and they've got the drugs, let the patients have it,let them prolong the life, because if it’s 6 months, it’s 6 months longer that they've got with their families.(family)

The RCF say 22 drugs available elsewhere in the UK are only available in exceptional circumstances here in Wales. Doctors here have to apply to their local health board for approval and funding, and those approval rates very vastly from area to area.Out of the 91 patients who requested drug funding last year, just 61 were approved (that’s 67%). However Cardiff and Vale agreed just 3 out of 10 requests (30%). compared to policies??………..In Powys 3 out of 3 (or 100%)

The RCF which is almost entirely funded by drug companies describe it as a broken an unfair system.

There are 22 drugs that are now available in the UK which (are)not available across border. And obviously we say that all patients within the NHS it doesn't matter where you live, should have access to these drugs. They estimate it would cost the Welsh NHS around 9 million pounds a year to achieve the same level of access to rare cancer drugs as the NHS in England.

A lot of these drugs offer some benefit to some people and with side effects and often at quite an excessive cost. So there is a trade off to be made really because every 10 thousand pounds which is spent on one of these drugs is essentially 10 thousand pounds that isn’t available potentially for greater benefits elsewhere in the health service.

A spokesperson for the assembly said it would be for the next assembly government to consider the report's findings and recommendations. Labour say they’ve already been working to improve cancer services and say they'd provide a key worker to better coordinate care for each patient. Liberal Democrats say it's unacceptable. Wales is missing out on over 20 treatments for rarer cancers. They want to establish a drug fund which will help to do away with the inequalities between England and Wales.

Plaid want a national cancer plan, they said they would introduce a Director of Cancer services. They'd also bring together cancer patients, NHS and voluntary staff to develop their strategy. The Conservatives also recognize that patients and their families do not want to have to fight for access to medicines readily available in England and Scotland. They would establish a 10-million-pound cancer drugs fund for Wales. Back in Neith Jocelyn Holn is living proof that drugs that were once rationed can prolong life.Over 5 years after he began his campaign it seems that access to certain cancer drugs still very much depends on where you live.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 10-05-2011 17:42

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.