- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Se présenter/Essai

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Se présenter/Essai
Message de english-easy74 posté le 25-09-2011 à 17:52:26 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Je dois inventer une présentation de quelqu'un et me mettre dans sa peau devant la classe pendant exactement 2 min (nous sommes chronométrés). Ce n'est pas la présentation qui me pose le plus de problème, mais mes fautes d'orthographe et de grammaire. Je vous joins mon texte, en espérant qu'une personne charitable veuille bien corriger tout ça..!

My first name is Catherine. My surname is *. I was born on the 14 in April in Bordeau. I'm 16 years old. My nationality is French. In my family, we are 6. I have 3 old brothers. They are students. The oldest would like to become enginner and the second too. My last brother is bakery- pastrycook. In the moment, he woks in Paris. My mother works in a hospital. My father is a enginner. We have a lots of animals. Cats, a dog, 3 donkys and several (poules). It's almost a farm !! During the week, I'm in a foster home. My family is very pleasant and I have a lot of chance to be there. The week-end, I come back at home. I'm in a (conservatoire ?) of music and dance. I play the flute and I (make ?) jazz. I can't live without my music, mu computer, my pets and the sport. I like reading ( love story, historical novel..), listening music (classic, pop ..), spending a time with my friends, stroking my cats. My favourite subject is French. I don't like the selfish person, the racism, the nastiness, waking up early this mornings and talking to me. If I were an animal, I would be a cat because I love when they purring and stroke them. If I were a country, I would be the France because it symbolizes the fraternity, the egality and the liberty ! If I must go on trip, I would like going in California. Why ? Because I always dream to go there. I'm tall, I've got a blond hair, I'm reserved, not talkative, hard-working and I'm not not a easy-caractere. I don't know yet what I'd like to do later but I'd rather pratice music.

Voilà, j'espère que vous me répondrez rapidement,
Et si vous avez d'autres propositions, n'hésitez pas à me les dire !
Merci d'avance !!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-09-2011 00:24
Nous corrigeons ce que vous écrivez,rien d'autre.

Réponse: Se présenter/Essai de headway, postée le 25-09-2011 à 18:32:28 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Il y a tout un tas de ressources sur le site. En voici quelques-unes:

Lien Internet

Cordialement.

Headway.

Réponse: Se présenter/Essai de gerondif, postée le 25-09-2011 à 18:57:52 (S | E)
Bonjour,
(vert:corrections offertes. autre couleur: à corriger)
Quelques erreurs de base:

My first name is Catherine. My surname (family name va aussi) is *. I was born on the 14th of April in Bordeaux. I'm 16 years old. My nationality is French(impossible, vous devez être physiquement présente pour incarner votre nationalité: I am French. Par contre, on peut dire, my nationality is interesting). In my family, we are 6. I have 3 older brothers. They are students. The oldest would like to become an engineer (toujours metre un article davant un nom de métier: je suis prof = I am a teacher )and the second too (maladroit, connaissez vous moi aussi moi non plus? I like tea and so does he. I don't like coffee and neither does he). My last brother is a bakery-pastry cook (nom de métier un peu compliqué, a baker suffirait). In the moment, he works in Paris. My mother works in a hospital. My father is an engineer. We have a lots of animals. Cats, a dog, 3 donkeys and several (poules(double cliquez sur le mot et vous aurez sa traduction dans le dictionnaire français anglais). It's almost a farm !! During the week, I'm in a foster home. My family is very pleasant and I have a lot of chance (français traduity: I am lucky to....)to be there. (complément à introduire avec une préposition)The week-end, I come back at home. I'm in a of music and dance (conservatoire (double click) . I play the flute and I (make(pourquoi pas jouer) ?) jazz. I can't live without my music, my computer, my pets and the sport. I like reading ( love stories, historical novels..), listening to (en anglais, you speak to somebody, you write to sb, you listen to sb) music (classic(adjectif), pop ..), spending a time with my friends, stroking my cats. My favourite subject is French. I don't like (pas de the quand on parle en général)the selfish person(people est pluriel et plus général), the racism, the nastiness, waking up early this mornings and talking to me(qui parle ?). If I were an animal, I would be a cat because I love when they purring when I stroke them. If I were a country, I would be the France because it symbolizes the fraternity, the egality and the liberty ! If I must(à mattre au passé) go on trip, I would like going in(in: on y est. to: on y va) California. Why ? Because I have always dreamt of going there. I'm tall, I've got a blond hair (un seul ???), I'm reserved, not talkative, hard-working and I'm not not a easy-caractere(on apprend en quatrième, I am good-tempered, I am bad tempered. le dictionnaire en ligne donne:

avoir un sacré (familier) ~ (coléreux) to have a foul temper;
(difficile) to be absolutely impossible;
3.(forte personnalité) character;
avoir du ~ to have character;

). I don't know yet what I'd like to do later but I'd rather pratice music.(bonne expression mais je ne suis pas sûr qu'elle aille ici. on dit : I'd rather drive this car than that one, I'd rather read than watch a film tonight, on met les deux parties du choix)

Réponse: Se présenter/Essai de sherry48, postée le 26-09-2011 à 01:28:53 (S | E)
Hello english-easy74.
Here are a few more ideas for you.
My surname (family name or last name are more common)
My last brother is a bakery-pastry cook. My youngest brother is a pastry chef.
In (different preposition) the moment, he works in Paris.
We have a lots of animals. (lots or a lot)
During the week, I'm in a foster home. (In the U.S., a child is placed in a foster home by the courts or the state... I live with a host family?)
(missing preposition)The week-end, I come back at home. I'm in a of music and dance
I can't live without my music, my computer, my pets and the sports.
spending a time with my friends,
the racism, the nastiness, people ? waking me? up early this in the mornings and talking (infinitive?) to me.
I would be a cat because I love when they purring when I stroke them. (maybe not when twice?)
If I were a country, I would be the France because it symbolizes the fraternity, the egality and the liberty !
go on a trip, I
I'm not not a easy-going?
I don't know yet what I'd like to do later but I'd rather pratice music ( I'd rather do A than B, or use a different word than rather.) Sherry

Réponse: Se présenter/Essai de stammer, postée le 26-09-2011 à 09:13:39 (S | E)
Je ne dirais pas "In my family we are six" mais "In my family there are six of us." La 1ère phrase est trop mot à mot.
James

Réponse: Se présenter/Essai de headway, postée le 26-09-2011 à 09:42:19 (S | E)
***@ stammer:

Peut-on dire: My family consists of 6 people?

Cordialement.

Headway.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.