- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/going to the restaurant

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/going to the restaurant
Message de nadine38 posté le 26-11-2011 à 15:46:03 (S | E | F)
Good afternoon everybody,

Please, could you correct my English text?
thank you in advance for your help.

The question : you are in a restaurant with a British friend of yours. You would like to eat Algerian specialities.Write the conversation between the waiter, your friend and you.

My answer:
One day, i 've invited a British friend to eat in the restaurant.When we arrived,we 've chosen a place, to sit.
We read the menu.After a few minutes the waiter comes and ask us what we would like to eat.
The waiter: you're the most welcome in our restaurant what would you want to eat?
Thanks.I want a special Algerian dish, wich in rec
British friend: i would like the same thing.
The waiter: perfect. And what would you like to drink?
Me: i would like a lemonade.
The British: a juice for me, please.
The waiter: okay. Wait a few minutes, we well prepare you all this.
Me and the British: thank.
After 4 minutes the waiter come back, and put the food on our table.
Me and my friend: thnak you very much sir.
The waiter: you're welcom

Thank you for your correction
Have a nice day.
Nadine

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-11-2011 16:33

Réponse: Correction/going to the restaurant de sherry48, postée le 26-11-2011 à 17:22:32 (S | E)
Hello nadine38. You can start with this.

Verb tense--since this is a story that happened in the past, look at these verbs again.
spelling

One day, i 've invited a British friend to eat in the restaurant.When we arrived,we 've chosen a place, to sit.
We read the menu.After a few minutes the waiter comes and ask us what we would like to eat.
The waiter: you're the most welcome in our restaurant what would you want ( it's better to use like as you did above)to eat?
Thanks.I want a special Algerian dish, wich in rec (did you mean recommend?)
British friend: i would like the same thing.
The waiter: perfect. And what would you like to drink?
Me: i would like a lemonade.
The British: a juice for me, please.
The waiter: okay. Wait a few minutes, we well prepare you all this.
Me and the British: thank. (either thanks or thank you)
After 4 minutes the waiter come back, and put the food on our table.
Me and my friend: thnak you very much sir.
The waiter: you're welcom

Good day to you. Sherry

Réponse: Correction/going to the restaurant de nadine38, postée le 26-11-2011 à 19:34:36 (S | E)
sherry thank you for your answer,

but I want you to corigiez correct my mistakes please, thank you......
good night Sherry
Nadine

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-11-2011 20:43

Réponse: Correction/going to the restaurant de sherry48, postée le 26-11-2011 à 19:54:06 (S | E)
Hello nadine38.
I can give you a little more information, but on this site, everyone does their own corrections.
You can use the simple past to tell about a day at the restaurant, you don't need the present perfect. You may need some help for the sentence about an Algerian dish, but let's see what you can do with the other problems first.
Bonne continuation.
Sherry

Réponse: Correction/going to the restaurant de lucile83, postée le 26-11-2011 à 20:51:13 (S | E)
Bonjour nadine38,

Sur le site on vous indique les fautes, on peut vous donner des informations pour pouvoir corriger, mais c'est vous qui devez corriger vos fautes.
J'espère que tout cela est bien clair pour vous.
Bonne continuation.

Réponse: Correction/going to the restaurant de nadine38, postée le 27-11-2011 à 08:40:13 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Merci, j'ai bien compris.
Good day
Nadine

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-11-2011 09:05

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.