Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de pepita27 posté le 23-02-2012 à 19:21:17 (S | E | F)
j'ai dû faire une synthèse d'une présentation faite en classe et j'ai vraiment besoin d'une correction s'il vous plaît
Merci pour votre aide!
Nowadays, the majority of the European population, has a mobile phone, a computer or an mp3. For many of them these new technologies are indispensable and they don't know how they could live without few years earlier. Even if these technologies are revolutionary do we really realize the bad effects it can have on our behavior, our body and our brain?
Car drivers who have earphones are in danger and is illegal in most states. It's better to buy a FM transmitter, your earphones wouldn't be indispensable for listening to music. Or an other solution is to make up some playlist of your favorite songs.
Mp3 players can lead to a number of health problems and put the children and us in danger
It can cause:
* hearing loss or the complete loss caused by the too high volume,
* interferences with medical devices such as pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators. The equipment doesn't function properly,
* distraction which can be fatal. Headphones blocking out all the other noise, drivers can't hear sirens and warning from other drivers.
Such as Mp3 player, video games can cause a lot of problems:
* overuse injury of the hand,
* muscles and joint problems,
* Photosensitive epileptic seizure.
All these risks can be avoid. If you
* fix a time limit
* make breaks
* encourage correct posture
* are far from the screen.
Little acts such as don't drive with earphones, don't abuse of playing games, allow to avoid an accident, a disease or an handicap. To listen to music, play with video games allow maybe to have fun, to relax, but the most important thing is to make that in security.
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2012 19:23
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais