- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

The Beatles/dialogue

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The Beatles/dialogue
Message de olyday posté le 29-02-2012 à 22:24:40 (S | E | F)
Bonjour ,

j’ai un dialogue à écrire en anglais,pouvez-vous m’aider à corriger les fautes s'il vous plaît?
Je vous remercie par avance!

At the end of the class, I had to leave quickly not to miss my 3:20 pm bus but I absolutely wanted to announce my opinion to Mr Hogg concerning the Beatles’ phenomenon. Consequently, I thought that I could take the 3:50 pm bus.

I hesitated a short moment, moved forward to Mr Hogg and answered bluntly:
" First of all, we like the Beatles for their music and not for their culture. Indeed, Brian Epstein and George Martin wrote the lyrics of their songs but the Beatles knew how to create melodious tunes where the youth of the time was be able to get together in words dealing with common subjects as love or peace. "

Mr Hogg listened to me scornfully then I continued:
" Secondly, the Beatles’ pop music appeared as a new kind of music filled with freedom. Indeed, the young people like the style bad-mannered and rude of the Beatles, they feel close to them. "

While I prepared my last argument, Mr Hogg cut me short:
" We can’t call the Beatles talented artists because they didn’t write their songs, they are only public images. Consequently, the success has to be for the one who writes the lyrics. But Brian and George aren’t known nevertheless they are at the origin of their triumph and their fortune. "

Proud to see me perplexed, Mr Hogg continued:

" Do you know that in 1965 Beatles decided to sing only in playback on the television? Where is the musical magic of the present moment? Do they use their instruments to show their talent? "

He looked at me with a devastating air. It had a moment of silence then I added:
" Beatles allowed to export the English culture worldwide. Furthermore, we look for some pleasure in the listening of a music, a pleasure which binds us to the group. "

He cut me violently:
" A link?! Do you know that in 1965 Beatles decided not to give any more autographs? For me, it’s a total detachment with the public and leaves place with money and power. Then, do you have an answer? "

" I believe that I missed my bus 3:50 pm. "

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-02-2012 22:35

Réponse: The Beatles/dialogue de dsmith, postée le 01-03-2012 à 02:37:47 (S | E)
Bonjour,

J'ai indiqué quelques erreurs:

...where the youth of the time was be able to get together (in words??) dealing with common subjects such as love or peace.

...like the style bad-mannered and rude of the Beatles... les ajectives vont devant le nom.

Do you know that in 1965 Beatles... Tu as oublié "the"

(definite article) Beatles allowed to (ça ne marche pas, pas nécessaire. They exported...) export the (enlever) English culture worldwide. Furthermore, we look for some pleasure in the listening of a (music is uncountable) music, a pleasure which binds us to the group. "

He cut me - cela veut dire qu'il a coupé avec un couteau.

A link?! Do you know that in 1965 (needs the definite article) Beatles decided not to give any more autographs? For me, it’s a total detachment with the public and leaves place with (je ne comprends pas) money and power. Then, do you have an answer?

I believe that I missed my bus. (that is the end of the sentence) It's 3:50 pm.

Réponse: The Beatles/dialogue de olyday, postée le 01-03-2012 à 06:53:14 (S | E)
Merci pour votre aide, j'ai pu corriger mes fautes et modifier quelques phrases !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.