- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/Tourism

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Tourism
Message de tsape01 posté le 16-04-2013 à 13:14:21 (S | E | F)
Good morning everybody!
I've chosen a theme on which I'd like to talk a little and write something about.
Please I'd like you to correct my mistakes.
Thanks in advance for all your corrections.

This is my theme: Tourism: what are the advantages and the disavantages of tourism?

In the following lines I'll present this theme in its entirety without forgetting to mention the advantage and disadvantage of this one.
Tourism in its general sense is the fact of traveling or covering some distance for pleasure with the aim of discovering a place other than where we usually live.
Firstly what encourage the people to go sightseeing?
We can say that in a first phase it's the history of the country because it's really important for the people to know how a country is developed.
For example here in Germany there are some prisons, which were built by Hitler and which are nowadays famous museums.
Into the background is the culture of the country. For example the multiplicity of languages in this country. As an example in Cameroon there are more than two hundred languages apart from French and English that are the official languages.
As benefits when tourists arrive in a foreign country or city they couldn't sleep outside. They are obliged to spend the night in hostel, which push them to use means of transport. In addition to this, they have to pay for the food at the hotel where they stay. We can say that all this contribute to economic growth
The disavantage is that it may happen that after the arrival a tourist in a country more developed than yours, he doesn't want to return to his country of origin and he become an illegal immigrant.

Respectfully
tsape01

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2013 13:17

Réponse: Correction/Tourism de sammath, postée le 16-04-2013 à 22:23:34 (S | E)
Hello,

Great text. It seems to me that you're fluid in writing. I can't find anything wrong with the structure of your text. Everything is clear in it.
I've only found a grammatical error here:
Firstly what encourageS the people to go sightseeing?
There a ''S'' missing to encourage but that's about it.
Good job. Carry on.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2013 22:25

Réponse: Correction/Tourism de tsape01, postée le 16-04-2013 à 22:44:22 (S | E)
Hello "sammath!
Just to say "thank you very much for your correction/answer. I am very happy to read what you wrote.
Respectfully
tsape01

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.