- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /favourite singer

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /favourite singer
Message de kimmy1703 posté le 04-05-2013 à 12:06:34 (S | E | F)
Hello !

Afin de m'améliorer en anglais j'ai décidé de rédiger de temps à autre des textes.
Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger les fautes ? (seulement me les indiquer,je tiens à trouver toute seule la correction).
J'ai fait comme si je passais un oral où je devais présenter ma chanson et ma chanteuse préférées.Ce texte est composé de trois parties : la présentation de la chanteuse,la présentation de la chanson, et les explications du choix de la chanson et de la chanteuse.
Merci d'avance ^^ !

Today i've decided to tell you about my favorite singer and actress : Selena Gomez.First i will present Selena Gomez. She was born on twenty two July ninetenninetytwo in Texas, in Grand Prairie. She have twelve years old. She come from Spain and Italia and she is americain. She has lived just with her mother because her parents were divorced when she had five years old. Her mother is Amanda Cornett and her father is Ricardo Gomez. She is only child. On 2009 she creates the group Selena Gomez and the scene composed of Selena Gomez who is the leader ,Dane Forrest who is the pianist ,Greg Garman who is the drummer,Ethan Roberts,Drew Taubenfeld and Joey Clement who are the guitarist.

I now proceed to the second part.
Who say wich sing and write by the group Selena Gomez and the scene and it was released on forteen March twentyeleven , this song is part of the album : When the sun goes down. It lasts 3 min 15 .In this song we can hear a piano, three guitars and drums.The tempo is fast and the character of this song is joyful. In Who Says Selena Gomez said that she will never change for to be someone else and she encourages us to do the same.
Finally, I turn to the third party.
I first chose the singer and actress selena gomez Because this my favorite artist. Then I did not know what song to choose. Finally I chose to present Wo says because this is the first song selena. I listened moreover I love the message that wants to get this song. I think this is one of the best song of selena. I thinks i said the most information about Selena Gomez ad her song Who say. Thank you for your attention ! =)

Merci d'avance pour votre aide ! ^^

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-05-2013 14:18

Réponse: Correction /favourite singer de lucile83, postée le 04-05-2013 à 20:43:42 (S | E)
Hello,

Les erreurs sont en bleu. Je corrige le 1er&; un autre membre prendra peut-être la suite.

Today i've decided to tell you about my favorite singer and actress : Selena Gomez.First i will present Selena Gomez. She was born on twenty two July ninetenninetytwo in Texas, in Grand Prairie. She have twelve years old. She come from Spain and Italia and she is americain. She has lived just with her mother because her parents were divorced when she had five years old. Her mother is Amanda Cornett and her father is Ricardo Gomez. She is ... only child. On 2009 she creates the group Selena Gomez and the scene composed of Selena Gomez who is the leader ,Dane Forrest who is the pianist ,Greg Garman who is the drummer,Ethan Roberts,Drew Taubenfeld and Joey Clement who are the guitarist.

+
i est une erreur, on écrit I.
favorite
favourite

Réponse: Correction /favourite singer de notrepere, postée le 04-05-2013 à 21:37:49 (S | E)
Hello

I now proceed to the second part.
Who say wich sing and write by the group Selena Gomez and the scene(cet extrait n'a aucun sens) and it was released on forteen March twentyeleven , this song is part of the album : When the sun goes down. It lasts 3 min 15 .In this song we can hear a piano, three guitars and drums.The tempo is fast and the character of this song is joyful. In "Who Says" Selena Gomez said that she will never change for to be someone else and she encourages us to do the same.
Finally, I turn to the third party.
I first chose the singer and actress selena gomez Because this [verbe manquant] my favorite artist. Then I did not know what song to choose. Finally I chose to present Wo says because this is the first song selena(mal dit). I listened moreover I love the message that wants to get this song(mal dit). I think this is one of the best songs of selena one of Selena's best songs. I thinks i said the most information about Selena Gomez ad her song Who say. Thank you for your attention ! =)

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 04-05-2013 23:54

Réponse: Correction /favourite singer de kimmy1703, postée le 05-05-2013 à 12:56:21 (S | E)
Merci pour la correction !

First Part : 

Today I've decided to tell you about my favorite singer and actress : Selena Gomez.First I will present Selena Gomez. She was born on twenty second July nineteen ninety-two in Texas, in Grand Prairie. She is twelve years old. She come from Spain and Italia and she is American. She has lived only with her mother because her parents were divorced when she had five years old. Her mother is Amanda Cornett and her father is Ricardo Gomez. She is  a only child. In 2009 she creates the group Selena Gomez and the scene composed of Selena Gomez who is the leader ,Dane Forrest who is the pianist ,Greg Garman who is the drummer,Ethan Roberts,Drew Taubenfeld and Joey Clement who are the guitarists.

Second Part :

I now proced to the secondart. Who Says who was written and sung by the group  Selena Gomez and the scene  was released on forteen March twentyeleven. This song is part of the album : When the sun goes down. It lasts 3 min 15 .In this song we can hear a piano, three guitars and drums.The tempo is fast and the character of this song is joyful. In "Who Says" Selena Gomez said that she will never change for to be someone else and she encourages us to do the same.

Third Part :

Finally, I turn to the third party.I first chose the singer and actress selena gomez Because this my favorite artist. Then I did not know what song to choose. Finally I chose to present Wo says because this is the first song selena. I listened moreover I love the message that wants to get this song. For my part "Who Says" is one of Selena's best songs. I think, I said the most information about Selena Gomez and her song Who say. Thank you for your attention ! =)

J'ai fait la correction. ^^
Ai-je encore des erreurs ?

-------------------
Modifié par kimmy1703 le 05-05-2013 12:56

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.