- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral Bac /stage

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral Bac /stage
Message de evaliarie posté le 10-05-2013 à 15:43:59 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

à l'occasion de mon oral d'anglais, je dois parler de l'un des stages que j'ai eu à effectuer en entreprise.
J'ai essayé de faire de mon mieux, mais j'ai quelques difficultés avec les temps, et je ne suis pas certaine de la traduction proposée par google pour certains mots. Si quelqu'un pouvait y jeter un coup d'oeil, ça m'aiderait beaucoup ( J'ai volontairement caché certaines informations ).
Merci pour vos réponses.

Last year, I did my internship in a Graphic Design company called " XXXXX ". The society was founded in 2006 in Ris-Orangis by Mr ******, a self employed. The offices are located in a industrial area, near so many other companies. It took me one hour to get there by train. My working hours were from nine to five, and I had one hour lunch break. I stayed here for 5 weeks.

XXXXX designs documents, logos, objects and websites for its clients, like flyers, visiting cards, posters, billboards (*panneaux publicitaires*), and trim packages (*habillage de voiture*). Mr ******* ensures that the graphic identity of the companies are clear, beautiful, and recognised by the people, the potentional customers.

During my first week, he asked me to create a visiting card for a cleaning company from Paris. They already had a logo, so i just had to make the layout (*disposition*) of the elements in the card on Photoshop ; the name of the society, the name of the boss, the adress, and their telephones numbers. Then, he asked me to create a weeding invitation, so i put the pictures of the couple, and i took pictures of rings from Fotolia, a website of images databank. I wrote the informations like their names, the hours and the place of the wedding. I had to create two flyers -one for individuals *(particuliers?*), one for companies- for a removal society. One again, I had chosen pictures from Fotolia ( boxes, trucks on the road ), the logo, the informations, and I put them in the page.

During the rest of my training period, he wanted that i create a website for him, for his parallel society who sells Premium umbrella (parapluies haut de gamme?)* I started by continue his layout on Photoshop, and I cut the elements (pictures, buttons,symbols) one by one. That was a quite long job. Then, he teached me how to make a website with the HTML and CSS languages. In the CSS part, I put the pictures, I defined the colors, the typography, and its eigth. In the HTML part, I put the text. I had also learned how to create a slider, a table where images scrolls (*défiler?*). As the website contains more than 40 pages, that was even longer, but i liked this.

In conclusion, i keep a good memory of my internship in XXXXXX, where i learned how to make websites and to work fast.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2013 16:23

Réponse: Oral Bac /stage de lucile83, postée le 10-05-2013 à 16:44:43 (S | E)
Hello,

Erreurs en bleu
Last year, I did my internship in a Graphic Design company called " XXXXX ". The society was founded in 2006 in Ris-Orangis by Mr ******, a self employed ...mot manquant. The offices are located in a industrial area, near so many other companies. It took me one hour to get there by train. My working hours were from nine to five, and I had one hour lunch//mot composé break. I stayed here for 5 weeks.

XXXXX designs documents, logos, objects and websites for its clients, like flyers, visiting cards, posters, billboards (*panneaux publicitaires*), and trim packages (*habillage de voiture*). Mr ******* ensures that the graphic identity of the companies are clear, beautiful, and recognised by the people, the potentional customers.

During my first week, he asked me to create a visiting card for a cleaning company from Paris. They already had a logo, so i just had to make the layout (*disposition*) of the elements in the card on Photoshop ; the name of the society, the name of the boss, the adress, and their telephones numbers. Then, he asked me to create a weeding invitation, so i putbof! the pictures of the couple, and i took pictures of rings from Fotolia, a website of images databank. I wrote the informations like their names, the hours and the place of the wedding. I had to create two flyers -one for individuals *(particuliers?*), one for companies- for a removal society. One again, I had chosen pictures from Fotolia ( boxes, trucks on the road ), the logo, the informations, and I putbof! them in the page.

During the rest of my training period, he wanted that i create a website for him, for his parallel society who sells Premium umbrella (parapluies haut de gamme?)* I started by continue his layout on Photoshop, and I cut the elements (pictures, buttons,symbols) one by one. That was a quite long job. Then, he teached//oh! my god!! me how to make a website with the HTML and CSS languages. In the CSS part, I put the pictures, I defined the colors, the typography, and its eigth. In the HTML part, I putencore!! the text. I had also learned how to create a slider, a table where images scrolls vocabulaire OK mais conjugaison pas ok (*défiler?*). As the website contains more than 40 pages, that was even longer, but i liked this.

In conclusion, i keep a good memory of my internship in XXXXXX, where i learned how to make create websites and to work fast.

Même si c'est un oral,vous avez écrit le texte et il est normal d'écrire I au lieu de i

Réponse: Oral Bac /stage de evaliarie, postée le 10-05-2013 à 19:39:11 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup !
J'ai pu corriger mes fautes (toutes, j'espère!), je poste la correction pour que d'autres puissent en profiter. 

Last year, I did my internship in a Graphic Design company called " XXXXX ". The society was founded in 2006 in Ris-Orangis by Mr ******, a self-employed men. The offices are located in an industrial area, near so many other companies. It took me one hour to get there by train. My working hours were from nine to five, and I had one-hour lunch break. I stayed there for 5 weeks.

XXXXX designs documents, logos, objects and websites for its clients, like flyers, visiting cards, posters, billboards, and trim packages. Mr ******* ensures that the graphic identity of the companies is clear, beautiful, and recognised by the people, the potential customers.

During my first week, he asked me to create a visiting card for a cleaning company from Paris. They already had a logo, so I just had to make the layout of the elements in the card on Photoshop ; the name of the society, the name of the boss, the address, and their phone numbers. Then, he asked me to create a wedding invitation, so I put the pictures of the couple, and I took pictures of rings from Fotolia, a website of images databank. I wrote the information such as their names, the time and the place of the wedding. I had to create two flyers -one for individuals, one for companies- for a removal society. Once again, I had chosen pictures from Fotolia ( boxes, trucks on the road ), the logo, the information, and I placed them on the page.

During the rest of my training period, he wanted me to create a website for him, for his parallel society which sells luxury umbrellas. I continue his layout on Photoshop, and I cut the elements (pictures, buttons,symbols) one by one. That was a quite long job. Then, he taught me how to make a website with the HTML and CSS languages. In the CSS part, I put the pictures, I defined the colors, the typography, and its heigth. In the HTML part, I placed the text. I had also learned how to create a slider, a table where images scrolled. As the website contains more than 40 pages, that was even longer, but I liked it.

In conclusion, I keep a good memory of my internship in XXXXXX, where I learned how to create websites and to work fast.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.