- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral/ Idée Progrès

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ Idée Progrès
Message de diikenz posté le 19-04-2014 à 16:49:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
si vous avez des conseils et surtout si vous pouviez corriger mes fautes d'orthographe et de grammaire je vous en serais très reconnaissant.
Merci pour vos réponses.

Introduction :
I am going to talk about the Progress. First of all I would like to give a definition of Progress. The progress represents the forward movement,the development of the scientific progress which is a topical issue
In order to illustrate the notion and mainly the Scientific progress, I have chosen two documents. The first is an article from USA Today published in 2010, the second is a speech by Obama. I have chose these documents beacuse they illustrate well the scientific progress.
Developpement :
I am going to talk about the medicine progress. Indeed, pre-implantation is a controversial issue. This article represents the human answer to the debate over a genetic screening technique. Effectively, a typical teenage girl got a rare illness and they parents wait a newborn. Therefore, they turned to pre implantation genetic to pick out the embryo implanted to save his sister. To my mind, I have mixed feelings about it because on the one hand beacuse he is the only way to save their daughter but on the other hand we use the body of the newborn and it's ankward. In this case, I feel uneasy but I think the pre implantation is the best way. In any case, by the past, never it would be possible to do that so the progress of the medicine was illustrated nicely and allowed to save lives.
Moreover the speech by Obama shows well the scientific progress. Indeed, he contends that the scientits progress against some of devastating deseases as for example Parkinson's cancer. However, he draws our attention to the fact that the progress implies costly research. This is why he underlines the importance of money in this case and praises the resarch. Moreover, he shows the most of research never bears her fruit and before to try the way they spent their time in lonely trial and error. He raises the problem of government fails to make these investments which are missed because therefore some avenues are unexplored.
Conclusion :
Finally, to my mind, these documents shows well the scientific progress. I find that the medicine evolved well and allowed to save lives. However the pre implantation is a nice success but I feel uneasy with the using of newborns. And the research allow to progress against diseases but I think it's one of the most important investment for a country and they be bound to save lives.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-04-2014 17:44

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.