- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /work placement

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /work placement
Message de ceriot posté le 06-05-2014 à 16:28:44 (S | E | F)
Hello,
I need your help please.
I've just finished to write this short text. Can you say tell me if its the syntax is correct or if I have used some false friends, please.
Thank you for any reply.

During my various work placements, I cared for patients suffering from Alzheimer°s disease, notably in private practice. However, at this internship, I felt like falling into a routine of care from a person with this disease. So I asked about what pushes a visiting nurse to fall into a routine of care with persons with Alzheimer's disease? After interviews with health professionals and personal researches, I realised that caring for someone with this disease is complex for the caregiver because every day is a new day. Taking care of these people asks the nurse specific skills, including social skills. I understand that relational cares are essential to take care of the person with Alzheimer's disease. This implies for the caregiver active listening, by being available and totally in tune with each other.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 06-05-2014 18:48

Réponse: Correction /work placement de gerondif, postée le 06-05-2014 à 19:07:36 (S | E)
Hello,

During my various work placements, I cared for patients suffering from Alzheimer°s disease, notably in private practice. I would have said: I took care of patients...

However, at this internship, I felt like falling into a routine of care from a person with this disease. I would have said: during this internship...
for me, I feel like having an ice-cream means: I would like to have one, so I would either have said: "it felt like"falling into a routine" or "I had the impression I was falling into a routine of care ... for or from ?

So I asked about what pushes a visiting nurse to fall into a routine of care with persons with Alzheimer's disease. After interviews with health professionals and personal researches (souvent singulier), I realised that caring for someone (taking care of) with this disease is complex for the caregiver because every day is a new day. Taking care of these people asks the nurse specific skills, (I think the structure should be "asks for specific skills from the nurse") including social skills. I understand that relational cares are essential to take care of the person with Alzheimer's disease. This implies for the caregiver active listening, by(sounds awkward) being available and totally in tune with the other person each other.( the subject of the sentence is not the other person and not a plural (we, they...), so "each other" sounds strange)
We/They are available for each other.
It means being available for the other person.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-05-2014 21:11

Réponse: Correction /work placement de ceriot, postée le 07-05-2014 à 10:01:36 (S | E)
Many thanks for your reply gerondif.

You wrote:
"This implies for the caregiver active listening, by(sounds awkward) being available and totally in tune with the other person."
Is the sentence in its entirety or only "by being available" which is awkward?
Would I replace this sentence with :
"This implies for the caregiver active listening, which must be available and totally in tune with the other person."
or
"This implies for the caregiver active listening. He must be available and totally in tune with the other person."?
What do you think about?
Thank you for any reply.

-------------------
Modifié par ceriot le 07-05-2014 10:58

Réponse: Correction /work placement de gerondif, postée le 07-05-2014 à 18:45:12 (S | E)
Hello,
"by" sounded awkwards.

"This implies active listening for the caregiver which(watch out !! which or who ?) must be available and totally in tune with the other person."
or
"This implies for the caregiver active listening. He must be available and totally in tune with the other person." ok.

Réponse: Correction /work placement de ceriot, postée le 12-05-2014 à 08:29:59 (S | E)
Thanks a lot Gerondif.
Have a good day.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.