- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral/ stage BTS

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ stage BTS
Message de anso033 posté le 26-05-2014 à 23:38:46 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir à tous !
je passe mon oral d'anglais de BTS CGO mercredi, et j'ai préparé la partie "présentation de stage". Je m'y prends un peu tard pour demander de l'aide, mais si quelqu'un passe par là et veut bien y jeter un coup d'oeil afin de corriger mes (nombreuses) erreurs, ce serait adorable !
Une autre question concernant davantage "le fond" si quelqu'un s'y connait un peu, la description des tâches que j'ai faites est assez minime, est-ce que ça suffit? Pas facile de traduire des tâches purement comptables dans une autre langue...
Merci d'avance à tous !
Voici ma présentation:

My name is xxx and I am currently doing a two year post A level course in accountancy and management by correpondence.
During these two years, I've done two four-week work placements.

My first internship was carried out in a little auto parts' company, and the second in an accountancy firm.

To find these internships, I had the opportunity to know people who worked in accountancy and who were able to make me join their company.

During these two work placements, I could put into practise the theorotical I got at school.
I was in charge to supplier and customer accounting and I was in contact with customers.

Like I'd never practice accounting before, my first internship was perfect to me because I understood accounting's bases with facilities, thanks to firm size and to the accoutant who had time to explain me everything.
The second was really good for me too because it was a really big accountancy firm and I could repeat missions which were confided to me, which permit to integrate informations with more facilities.

To conclude, I'm very satisfied with my works, because I had really good supervisors so I learnt a lot, and it allowed me to realise I had chosen the right studies.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-05-2014 08:26

Réponse: Oral/ stage BTS de gerondif, postée le 26-05-2014 à 23:59:40 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
My name is xxx and I am currently doing a two year post A level course in accountancy and management by correspondence.

My first internship was carried out in a little auto parts' company, and the second in an accountancy firm.

To find these internships, I had the opportunity to (peu logique, I was lucky enough to know people ...)know people who worked in accountancy and who were able to make me join their company.

During these two work placements, I could put into practise the theoretical knowledge I had got at school.
I was in charge to of supplier and customer accounting and I was in contact with customers.

Like(mauvais choix de "comme", en deux lettres, commençant par a) I'd never practice(participe passé) accounting before, my first internship was perfect to(pour) me because I understood (I was able to understand) accounting's bases (plutôt the bases of accounting) with facilities(français traduit,double cliquez sur "facilement" et vous l'aurez), thanks to firm size and to the accountant who had time to explain me everything to me .
The second was really good for me too because it was a really big accountancy firm and I could repeat missions which were confided (c'est confier un secret)to me, which permit(prétérit, allow irait mieux) to integrate informations(mot collectif, pas de s) with more facilities.(voir facilement)
To conclude, I'm very satisfied with my works(mes travaux??), because I had really good supervisors so I learnt a lot, and it allowed me to realise I had chosen the right studies.

Réponse: Oral/ stage BTS de anso033, postée le 27-05-2014 à 16:11:20 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour la réponse rapide ! voici ma présentation corrigée:

My name is xxx and I am currently doing a two-year post-A-level course (j'ai vu ça dans un bouquin, l'erreur concernait-elle le tiret? sinon je ne sais pas quelle correction apporter)  in accountancy and management by correspondence.

To find these internships, I was lucky enough to know people who worked
in accountancy and who were able to make me join their company.

During these two work placements, I could put into practise the theoretical knowledge I had got at school.
I was in charge of supplier and customer accounting and I was in contact with customers.

As I'd never practiced accounting before, my first internship was perfect for me because I was able to understand the bases of accounting easily, thanks to
firm size and to the accountant who had time to explain everything to me .
The second was really good for me too because it was a really big accountancy firm and I could repeat missions which were entrusted to me, which  allow to integrate information easily.
To conclude, I'm very satisfied with my internships, because I had really good supervisors so I learnt a lot, and it allowed me to realise I had chosen the right studies.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-05-2014 21:00

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.