- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Dialogue/ Interview

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Dialogue/ Interview
Message de nate128 posté le 08-02-2015 à 12:26:36 (S | E | F)
Hello !
Je suis élève en classe de 2nd et je suis nouveau sur le forum. J'ai un devoir à faire en anglais ou je dois préparer l'interview d'une star avec un camarade, et je me demandais s'il était possible que vous m'aidiez à améliorer mon texte en corrigeant ou en me notifiant mes fautes s'il vous plaît.
Merci d'avance !

"-Hello, here we are at the 99th Ceremony of the Oscars. I’m Jimmy Fallon and my guest is the best actress 2016. She is an amazing singer, she played in many incredible movies such as Titanic or Inception, and she recently got her star on Hollywood Boulevard’s walk of fame... Come join us, Hanna Marin!

-Hi, I’m very happy to be here tonight.

-It’s my pleasure. How are you Hanna?

-I’m fine, thank you. Actually, I think that I’m the happiest person in the world.

-I totally understand! Congratulations on this award! You are only 17, how impressive you are!

-It’s very nice! I worked very hard to progress and to win it.

-Hanna, tell me, how did you react when you heard your name for the nomination?

-I was like... Oh my god it’s just incredible, I still can’t believe it I was really surprised ... I have no words to describe my feelings at this moment.

- You have obtained your award for playing the role of Spencer Hastings in the movie Inception. The movie is very successful; he is in the first place of the worldwide box office, your performance was just excellent... So tell us how did you prepare yourself to play this role?

-I simply remained who I am to the very end, so it enabled me to get into my character you know, and to give my best for the role.

-Great, great. As I said, Thanks to your movie Inception, you are one of the most famous actress in the world; you are as popular as Barack Obama or George Clooney. You have a lot of fans everywhere, many of them follow you blindly, are mad about you. I can say that you are a kind of icon. How do you use your public image?

-Well, euh, some people think that stars should only do what they are paid for. I totally disagree with them, because I think that as a human being, I have to use my fame to help needy people. So I try to use my influence to improve the world, in my own modest way of course.

-Yes, yes, that’s why you are a UNICEF ambassador and you travelled what 30,000 miles to Nigeria, can you speak a little about your trip? I mean, what did you learn from that experience?

-It was truly amazing, I have been working with UNICEF for a couple of years now, and I learnt a lot from this trip in Nigeria. You know, at first when you witness children living in extreme poverty you wonder how it is possible that they can be deprived of their basic human needs and rights. Then you talk to these children and you see hope, promise and a bright future. It is rewarding. It really does change your life.

-What will you be working on next? Do you have other projects with UNICEF ?

Yes, maybe I will go in Great Britain with the UNICEF in order to promote their new campaign. I have 2 or 3 projects for the cinema too.

-What a devoted young woman you are! Can you be more precise about your cinema’s projects?

-I’m sorry, but it’s a surprise, I can’t say much more about it… but for sure, my fans will be surprised …

-Okay, well, do you have anything to add?

No, sorry , I have nothing to add…

-So I think that our interview comes to an end …Thank you so much for your cooperation Hanna, good continuation in your passion; I hope you will enjoy your future.

-Thank you for inviting me; I had a really good time with you.

-Me too! See you soon!
It was Jimmy Fallon and Hanna Marin, I will come back after a short break."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-02-2015 14:40

Réponse: Dialogue/ Interview de pape93, postée le 08-02-2015 à 12:42:58 (S | E)
xxx

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-02-2015 14:38
No upper cases, thank you.

Réponse: Dialogue/ Interview de nate128, postée le 08-02-2015 à 12:43:57 (S | E)
Merci ! Il n'y a pas de faute ?

Réponse: Dialogue/ Interview de mariehiv, postée le 08-02-2015 à 14:09:45 (S | E)
Hello nate128, I did bring some modifications to your dialogue but it was already quite good for a student in second, as pape93 said

"-Hello, here we are at the 99th Ceremony of the Oscars. I’m Jimmy Fallon and my guest is the best actress 2016 (2016 actress ) . She is an amazing singer, she played in many incredible movies such as Titanic or Inception, and she recently got her star on Hollywood Boulevard’s walk of fame... Come join us, Hanna Marin!

-I’m fine, thank you. Actually, I think that I’m the happiest person in the world.

-I totally understand! Congratulations on this award! You are only 17, how impressive you are!

-It’s very nice! I worked very hard to progress and to win it. (to progress so i could win it)

-Hanna, tell me, how did you react when you heard your name for the nomination? ( i think this would be better -> when you heard your name had been nominated )

-I was like... Oh my god it’s just incredible, I still can’t believe it I was really surprised ... I have no words to describe my feelings at this moment.

- You have obtained your award for playing the role of Spencer Hastings in the movie Inception. The movie is very successful; he (it -> the movie is not a person ) is in (maybe ''it holds the first place of ...'' would be better ) the first place of the worldwide box office, your performance was just excellent... So tell us how did you prepare yourself to play this role?

-I simply remained who I am to the very end (why not : ''i kept true to myself until the very end ), so it enabled me to get into my character you know, and to give my best for the role.

-Great, great. As I said, Thanks to your movie Inception, you are one of the most famous actress in the world; you are as popular as Barack Obama or George Clooney. You have a lot of fans everywhere, many of them follow you blindly, are mad about you. I can say that you are a kind of (an icon ) icon. How do you use your public image?

-Well, euh (-> ''heu'' is very french use ''hum'' ) , some people think that stars should only do what they are paid for. I totally disagree with them, because I think that as a human being, I have to use my fame to help needy people. So I try to use my influence to improve the world, in my own modest way of course.

-Yes, yes, that’s why you are a UNICEF ambassador and you travelled what 30,000 miles to Nigeria (-> it doesn't make much sense, what are you trying to say ?), can you speak (-> ''can you tell us a little ...'' would be better ) a little about your trip? I mean, what did you learn from that experience?

-It was truly amazing, I have been working with UNICEF for a couple of years now, and I learnt a lot from this trip in Nigeria. You know, at first when you witness children living in extreme poverty you wonder how it is possible that they can be deprived of their basic human needs and rights. Then you talk to these children and you see hope, promise and a bright future. It is rewarding. It really does change your life.

Yes, maybe I will go in Great Britain with the (UNICEF, not ''the UNICEF'' ) UNICEF in order to promote their new campaign. I have 2 or 3 projects for the (cinema not ''the cinema'' ) cinema too.

-What a devoted young woman you are! Can you be more precise about your cinema’s projects (why not -> ''your projects in the movie industry'') ?

-I’m sorry, but it’s a surprise, I can’t say much more about it… but for sure, my fans will be surprised …

No, sorry , I have nothing to add… (-> try not to repete yourself, it's not very natural, especially in a dialogue. try : ''I think that is all'')

-So I think that our interview comes to an end …Thank you so much for your cooperation Hanna, good continuation in your passion; I hope you will enjoy your future.

-Me too! See you soon!

-------------------
Modifié par mariehiv le 08-02-2015 14:13

Réponse: Dialogue/ Interview de nate128, postée le 08-02-2015 à 14:23:50 (S | E)
Tout d'abord merci beaucoup pour votre réponse ! J'ai modifié ce que vous m'avez signalé et ça donne ça:

"-Hello, here we are at the 99th Ceremony of the Oscars. I’m Jimmy Fallon and my guest is the best 2016 actress. She is an amazing singer, she played in many incredible movies such as Titanic or Inception, and she recently got her star on Hollywood Boulevard’s walk of fame... Come join us, Hanna Marin!

-It’s very nice! I worked very hard to progress so I could win it.

-Hanna, tell me, how did you react when you heard your name had been nominated ?

- You have obtained your award for playing the role of Spencer Hastings in the movie Inception. The movie is very successful; it holds the first place of the worldwide box office, your performance was just excellent... So tell us how did you prepare yourself to play this role?

-I kept true to myself until the very end, so it enabled me to get into my character you know, and to give my best for the role.

-Great, great. As I said, Thanks to your movie Inception, you are one of the most famous actress in the world; you are as popular as Barack Obama or George Clooney. You have a lot of fans everywhere, many of them follow you blindly, are mad about you. I can say that you are a kind of an icon .How do you use your public image?

-Well, hum, some people think that stars should only do what they are paid for. I totally disagree with them, because I think that as a human being, I have to use my fame to help needy people. So I try to use my influence to improve the world, in my own modest way of course.

-Yes, yes, that’s why you are a UNICEF ambassador and you travelled more than 10,000 miles to Nigeria , can you tell us a little about your trip? I mean, what did you learn from that experience?

Yes, maybe I will go in Great Britain with UNICEF in order to promote their new campaign. I have 2 or 3 projects for cinema too.

-What a devoted young woman you are! Can you be more precise about your projects in the movie industry ?

No, sorry , I think that is all''

-Me too! See you soon!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.