- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Expression /oral TS

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Expression /oral TS
Message de mllx posté le 20-04-2015 à 00:16:02 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
j'aurais besoin de votre aide s'ilvous plait; je vais passer à l'oral dans quelques jours et j'ai vraiment besoin de votre aide car effet je suis complètement nul en anglais .
J'ai 4 notions à préparer, j'ai su en faire une pour l'instant. Merci pour vos réponses.

Notion : Space and exchange
The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: media, people, trade, cultural, gap years.
Can we consider the borders as openings on the world?
First of all, I'm going to speak about various forms of exchange that exists in the world. Secondly I will talk you about the American dream of immigrants.

I-Going abroad = couch surfing / study abroad
At first sight there are various forms of exchange, but I'm going to speak on 3 forms of exchange cultural: Couch surfing, studying abroad and Gap year.
As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing, is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we saw in class a document, which speaks of studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], who was enriching. We have also made a listening which deals the theme of the gap year because it also allows opening in different cultural.

II- American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homeland on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see in the America their saviour, the USA become a dream. The American dream it’s the promise of success, is synonymous with new opportunities, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion.

Consequently, we can consider the borders as openings on the world because, they allow having cultural exchange between two space, but also it brings new hope for people who cross the border sometimes risking their lives.

Cordialement.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-04-2015 07:01

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de mllx, postée le 21-04-2015 à 22:35:35 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider ce serait sympa , s'il vous plait.
Cordialement.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2015 07:02

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de here4u, postée le 21-04-2015 à 22:52:12 (S | E)
HELLO !

Notion : Space and exchange (in the singular, or the plural?)
The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: XXX media, people, trade, cultural xxxxx , gap years.etc.
First of all, I'm going to speak about various forms of exchangeS that exists in the world. Secondly I will talk XX you about the American dDream of immigrants.

At first sight there are various forms of exchangeS, but I'm going to speak on 3 forms of exchange cultural: Couch surfing, studying abroad and Gap yearS.
As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing,(DEFINE IT!) is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we saw in class a document, which speaks of studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], who was enriching. We have also made a listening which deals the theme of the gap year because it also allows opening in different cultural.

II- XXX American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homeland on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see in the America their (word order) saviour, the USA become a dream. The American dream it’s the promise of success, is synonymous with new opportunities, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion.

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de mllx, postée le 21-04-2015 à 23:31:49 (S | E)
Hello,
j'ai essayé de corriger mes erreurs :

The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: the media, people, trade, cultural exchange, gap years.
First of all, I'm going to speak about various forms of exchange that exist in the world. Secondly I will talk to you about the American dream of immigrants.

At first sight there are various forms of exchange, but I'm going to speak 3 forms of cultural exchange: Couch surfing, studying abroad and Gap year.
As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing, is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we saw in class a document, which speaks of studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], which was enriching. We did a listening which deals the theme of the gap years because it also allows opening in different cultural.

II- The American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homelands on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see the United States as saviour, the USA became a dream. The American dream is the promise of success, is synonymous with new opportunities, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2015 07:04

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de mllx, postée le 23-04-2015 à 19:50:05 (S | E)
Est-ce correct ?

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de here4u, postée le 23-04-2015 à 23:35:24 (S | E)
Sorry! I've been very busy today... Will go through your work again asap.

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de here4u, postée le 24-04-2015 à 11:16:43 (S | E)
Hello again !

The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: the media, people, trade, cultural exchangeS, gap years.
First of all, I'm going to speak about various the forms of exchangeS that exist in the world. Secondly I will talk to you about the American dDream of immigrants.

At first sight there are various forms of exchange, but I'm going to speak 3 forms of cultural exchange: Couch surfing, studying abroad and Gap year.
As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing (you should really explain what this is !), is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we saw in class a document, which speaks of(vocabulary and tense) studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland](how many trips ?), which was?? enriching. We did a listeningThen we listened to a recording .... which deals with the theme of the gap years because it also allows XX opening in different cultural.

II- The American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homelands on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future,. Tthey may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see the United States as X saviour, the USA became a dream. The American dDream is the promise of success,. It is synonymous with new opportunities, the freedom of speech, and (freedom) of religion.

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de mllx, postée le 24-04-2015 à 18:42:51 (S | E)
Hello !
I have corrected :

The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: a media, people, trade, cultural exchanges, gap years.
First of all, I'm going to speak about various the forms of exchange that exist in the world. Secondly I will talk to you about the American Dream of immigrants.

As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing (is a hospitality exchange and social networking website. The website provides a platform for members to "surf" on couches by staying as a guest at a host's home, host travelers, or join an event.), is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we saw in class a document, which speaks of studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], which was enriching. Then we listened to a recording audio which treats with the theme of the gap the gap years because it also allows an opening on a different culture.

II- The American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homeland on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see the United States as a saviour, the USA became a dream. The American Dream is the promise of success. It is synonymous with new opportunities, the freedom of speech, and freedom of religion.

Consequently, we can consider the borders as openings on the world because, they allow having cultural exchange between two spaces, but also it brings new hope for people who cross the border sometimes risking their lives.

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-04-2015 19:17

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de here4u, postée le 24-04-2015 à 19:05:12 (S | E)
Hello !

The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: a media(a is singular ... and media is plural !), people, trade, cultural exchanges, gap years.
First of all, I'm going to speak about various theword order! forms of exchange that exist in the world. Secondly I will talk to you about the American Dream of immigrants.

I- Going abroad = couch surfing / study abroad

At first sight there are various forms of exchange, but I'm going to speak XXXXX 3 forms of cultural exchangeS: Couch surfing, studying abroad and Gap yearS.
As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing (is a hospitality exchange and social networking website. The website provides a platform for members to "surf" on couches by staying as a guest at a host's home, host travelers, or join an event.), is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we saw = narrative past ;..in class a document, which speaks of dealing with studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], which was enriching. Then we listened to a recorded audio which treats with the theme of the gap the gap years because they also allows an openingS on a different culture.

II- The American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homelandS on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see the United States as a saviour, the USA has becOme a dream. The American Dream is the promise of success. It is synonymous with new opportunities, the freedom of speech, and of religion.

Consequently, we can consider the borders as openings on the world because, they allow having cultural exchange between two spaces, but also it brings new hope for the people who cross the border sometimes risking their lives.

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de mllx, postée le 24-04-2015 à 19:37:17 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Soyez très indulgente avec moi s'il vous plait, car j'ai d'énormes lacunes en anglais.
I have corrected :

The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: the media, people, trade, cultural exchanges, gap years.
First of all, I'm going to speak about forms of exchange that exist in the world. Secondly I will talk to you about the American Dream of immigrants.

As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing (is a hospitality exchange and social networking website. The website provides a platform for members to "surf" on couches by staying as a guest at a host's home, host travelers, or join an event.), is that it allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, we had seen in class a document, dealing with studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], which was enriching. Then we listened to a recording audio which speak on the topic of the gap the gap years because they also allow openings within a different culture.

II- The American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants are leaving their homeland on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see the United States as a saviour, the USA has become a dream. The American Dream is the promise of success. It is synonymous with new opportunities, the freedom of speech, and freedom of religion.

Consequently, we can consider the borders as openings on the world because, they allow having cultural exchange between two spaces, but also give new hope for the people who cross the border sometimes risking their lives.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-04-2015 16:09

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de here4u, postée le 26-04-2015 à 09:16:34 (S | E)
Hello !

Ne vous inquiétez pas ! Je suis très indulgente dans la mesure où je 'laisse passer' les maladresses, les 'choses que l'on ne dirait pas forcément' ... mais je ne peux pas laisser passer les fautes qui seraient sanctionnées !

The notion I'm going to deal with is spaces and exchanges. To begin with, I would like to give a definition of the notion. An exchange is an act of giving and receiving something else in return. It can also be seen as a continuous movement. There are different kinds of exchanges: the media, people, trade, cultural exchanges, gap years.
First of all, I'm going to speak about different forms of exchange that exist in the world. Secondly I will talk to you about the American Dream of immigrants.

At first sight there are various forms of exchanges, but I'm going to speak about 3 forms of cultural exchanges: Couch surfing, studying abroad and Gap years.
As a matter of fact, the concept of Couch surfing is a hospitality exchange and social networking website. (The website provides a platform for members to "surf" on couches by staying as a guest at a host's home, host travelers, or join an event.), is that iIt allows travellers from different parts of the world, to meet people, and to share their culture. Moreover, (we had have seen=2) (in class= 1) (a document=3), dealing with studying abroad: “I would Do it all again”, where Kate Gustafson tells about her stay in Japan [Nepal / Scotland], which was enriching. Then we listened to a recording audio which speak ondealt with the topic of the gap the gap years because they also allow openings within a different culture.

II- The American dream
In addition, to illustrate this notion, I've also chosen to talk about immigration in the USA. The immigrants were and are leaving their homelandS on account of various reasons. Most of the time, they are going to America in search of a better life as many of them are hungry, poor and without a future, they may have been leaving to escape persecutions, political oppression and economic hardships. They see the United States as a saviour, the USA has become a dream. The American Dream is the promise of success(The Key to Success). It is synonymous with new opportunities, the freedom of speech, and the freedom of religion.

Consequently, we can consider the borders as openings on the world because, they allow having cultural exchanges between two spaces, but also give new hope for the people who cross the border sometimes risking their lives.

This is more than OK for an oral... No more 'mistakes'... The problem now, is to 'learn' this introduction, and 'speak' it without giving the impression that you've learnt it! If you do, the teacher will immediately start establishing a dialogue about the topic, but you won't be able (and allowed) to recite your work!
Do it cleverly! I'm sure you can! May the Force be with you!

Réponse: Expression /oral TS de mllx, postée le 27-04-2015 à 19:55:04 (S | E)
Hello !
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, il n'est pas prévu que je "récite" ce texte par cœur, non, loin de la ! Je compte bosser suffisamment dessus pour pouvoir être capable d'en parler mais cela ne sera pas facile, encore merci .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-04-2015 20:01

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.