- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bac /Myths and heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac /Myths and heroes
Message de leab posté le 11-05-2015 à 21:06:23 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
Je passe mon oral vendredi... Pouvez-vous me dire ce que vous pensez de mon oral s'il vous plait ?
Merci pour vos réponses.

I'm going to talk about the notion myths and heroes. First of all, in my opinion a myth is a fantastic story created by ancestors and a hero is a person who helps or saves people with his superpowers or his convictions. I will talk about real heroes. So we may answer the question : how do these people become heroes ? To answer this question I chose two documents. The first one, is a speech entitled « I have a dream » proclamed by Martin Luther King and the second one is an article entitled « the hero of Soweto » extract from The Times, written in June two thousand and six.

The first document « I have a dream » is about the inequalities between black and white. Indeed, Martin Luther King said there were always social, economic and political inequalities between blacks and whites so he advocated the equality about civils rights. This speech has been one of the most important of the 20th centuary because he had a large impact all over the world. The author denounces racial segregation and inequality in The United States. This speech perfectly illustrates the notion myths and heroes because he fought for equality between blacks and whites and it was a big fight because there was a lot of racism in the United States.

We saw that Martin Luther King was a hero because he fought for the freedom and the liberty of black people in the USA. Now, I'm going to talk about a student protest group.

The second document « the hero of Soweto » deals with a manifestation against the compulsory of learning Afrikaans at school. The black children disagreed with this decree because they thought this decision was the last line to deprive their liberty. So black children took the street to protest against the apartheid regime in South Africa, more precisely in Soweto. It was the Charles Dickens' novels that inspired the children. Then, police opened fire and killed a anti-apartheid activist student, with this act the word of Soweto was spread around the world. It is an interesting illustration of the notion myths and heroes as it shows a student group who fought for their liberty and against the apartheid regime and also beacuse of their success because Afrikaans was deleted in classrooms.

Both, the speech and the article are about people's civil rights, the first one in United States and the other one in South Africa.

In my opinion, it's very important that all people have the same rights and these people did courageous things for that. This is why they are modern heroes for me.

To conclude, they both were heroes because they fought for important values like equality or liberty and it was very hard. Fighting against racism is really important because there are too many racist people. Moreover, both died in their fight, for their convictions and opinions. We can also relate these documents to the notion idea of progress because thanks to people like them black people civil rights are the same as every body's civil rights in some countries.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-05-2015 22:11

Réponse: Bac /Myths and heroes de here4u, postée le 11-05-2015 à 22:25:37 (S | E)
Hello !

I'm going to talk about the notion XX myths and heroes. First of all, in my opinion a myth is a fantastic story created by ancestors and a hero is a person who helps or saves people with his superpowers or his convictions. I will talk about real heroes. So we may answer the question : how do these people become heroes ? To answer this question I chose two documents. The first one, is a speech entitled « I have a dream » proclamed(delivered by) by Martin Luther King and the second one is an article entitled « the hero of Soweto » XX extract from The Times, written in June two thousand and six.

The first document « I have a dream » is about the inequalities between blackS and whiteS. Indeed, Martin Luther King said there were always STILL social, economic and political inequalities between blacks and whites so he advocated the equality about(CONCERNING) civils rights. This speech has been one of the most important XXXX of the 20th centuary because he had a large impact all over the world. The author denounces r(tense= past) racial segregation and inequality in The United States. This speech perfectly illustrates the notion myths and heroes because heMLK fought for equality between blacks and whites(you keep repeating yourself...) and it was a big fight because there was a lot of racism in the United States.

We saw that Martin Luther King was a hero because he fought for the freedom and the liberty of black people in the USA. Now, I'm going to talk about a student protest group.

The second document « the hero of Soweto » deals with a manifestation against the compulsory of learning Afrikaans at school. The black children disagreed with this decree because they thought this decision was the last line to deprive themselves of their liberty. So black children tookXX the street to protest against the apartheid regime in South Africa, more precisely in Soweto. It was the Charles Dickens' novels that inspired the children. Then, XXX police opened fire and killed aN anti-apartheid activist student, with this act the word of Soweto was spread around the world. It is an interesting illustration of the notion myths and heroes as it shows a student group who fought for their liberty and against the apartheid regime and also beacuse of their success because Afrikaans was deleted in classrooms.

Both, the speech and the article are about people's civil rights, the first one in XXX United States and the other one in South Africa.

In my opinion, it's very important that all people have the same rights and these people did courageous things for that. This is why they are modern heroes for me.

To conclude, they both were heroes because they fought for important values like equality or liberty and it was very hard. Fighting against racism is really important because there are too many racist people. Moreover, both died in their fight, for their convictions and opinions. We can also relate these documents to the notion idea of progress because thanks to people like them black people civil rights are the same as every body's civil rights in some countries. XX

Réponse: Bac /Myths and heroes de leab, postée le 11-05-2015 à 22:45:16 (S | E)
Merci!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.