- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bac/ Idée de progrès

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/ Idée de progrès
Message de soso669 posté le 31-05-2015 à 18:45:20 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'aimerais que l'on m'aide à corriger cette nouvelle notion s'il vous plaît.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

I’m going to talk about « Idea of progress ». To begin with, I’d like to state a definition of progress. Progress is the idea that the world and the society can evolve positively in terms of sciences, technology, modernization, living condition, etc. However, the idea of progress is still debate between those who consider that it’s beneficial and those for whom it’s harmful.
How does progress affect our society?
I choose two article on medicine, a film “the social networks”and a document for the Scotland’s independence.

The first article explains that parents can choose the gender of their children through the new technique, we must make an artificial insemination, however, when one takes an insemination father's sperm sample and fertilize the egg with only the 'male' sperm or 'female'. And the second article says that Charlie Whitaker had a rare genetic disease. And at age 12, he had a transplant from the umbilical cord of his brother Jamie, who was born by IVF specifically to provide a tissue match. Since Charlie cured of the disease and the little brother is considered as a savior sibling

Also, about the development technical, we can talk about internet. It is beneficial for the world and the society, because people can communicate with people all around the world. To illustrate my argument, I choose the film “The social networks”; it deals with the famous site: Facebook. That tells how Facebook built up itself. Facebook is a social network, established in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg. The advantages are: it’s free, you can communicate with people far away, you can have securities parameters, you can choose your friends (it’s not as dangerous as people think), and it’s up to you to manage your addiction. Of course, you have many sites like Twitter, Instagram, Skype, and others. In my opinion, it is incredible because before, if people wants to communicate with someone who is in another country, he have to write a letter and it took times to arrive and to leave to his sender. While now that takes a few seconds to send a message

Then, progress can be a bad idea. Like, the document Scotland’s independence, which is a report, raises the problem of the future political situation in Scotland. First, the Snp ask for a referendum to get its independence from the Union. But this puts the Union under threat. Indeed, it will destroy the balance of power. However, if Scotland were to obtain independence, this would lead to many consequences political, economic, or social. I am surprised that Scotland wants his independence because economically, politically, the seats are in England. And if they obtain independence, they have to make a choice about which money they will use and establish a government: many things.

To conclude, I’d say progress is either all good or all bad. As always, there are people who are favour or against. Progress affect our society. Socially there is the story of the world. Some people are afraid because they don’t want to change but sometimes it’s better, that is the progress and technically, there are social networks but there are advantages and consequences. Scientifically, there are the proceedings. Personally, I agree with the idea of progress, but we must respect the limit.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-05-2015 18:57

Réponse: Bac/ Idée de progrès de laure95, postée le 01-06-2015 à 19:15:06 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Bonsoir,
- sciences: à mettre au singulier.
- the idea of progress is still debate: mettre debate au participe passé.
-I choose: à mettre au passé.
- two article: à mettre au pluriel.
- the Scotland’s independence: enlever THE.

- an insemination (of the) father's sperm sample
-the 'male' sperm or 'female': déplacer "sperm"
-And the second article says: un article ne dit pas.
- And at age 12: at the age of 12
- Since Charlie cured of the disease and the little brother is considered as a savior sibling: mettre IS au present perfect.

- the development technical: adjectif + nom.
- with (other)people
- I choose: au passé.
- That tells: it is about
- securities parameters: seul le 2è mot est au pluriel.
- if people wants: conjugaison.
- he have: conjugaison.
- it took times: enlever le 's'.
- to arrive and to leave to his sender: ?

-many consequences political, economic, or social: ordre des mots.
-Scotland wants his independence: pas le bon possessif.

-favour: in favour.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.