- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction / shopping

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction / shopping
Message de nat45 posté le 07-11-2015 à 15:20:53 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
je suis en terminale et notre prof d'anglais veut que l'on réponde a ces questions en un paragraphe de 250 mots : What kind of shopper are you? Would you participate to the Black Friday or the Buy Nothing Day?
Si vous pouviez me donner vos avis et vos corrections,ce serait vraiment génial.
Merci pour vos réponses.

To my mind, I’m not addicted to shopping, but to tell the truth, I would rather participate to the Black Friday than to a Buy Nothing Day. Actually I’m not use to spend all my money in clothes or electronic devices but sometimes I would rather indulge myself by buying what I like such as a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful coat or a new smartphone than save up my money for the future. In fact I prefer save up money for a long time and then buy exactly what I wanted than spend directly the money a have to buy things I don’t really want or need. If I would rather participate to the black Friday, it’s because I like to make bargains and acquire items at a lower retail prices. Even if I know that I can make bargains even bigger at a Buy Nothing Day, I won’t go there’ cause I don’t want pre-owned items. Even if it’s good for the sustainable development I won’t be completely satisfied with a pre-owned item. Usually, I limit myself to only buy items that are on sale because it is to me a save up of money and it makes me feel that I got myself a really good deal from the sale at the store. When I make shopping, it’s commonly with friends and it’s more a leisure activity than a duty. To conclude, even though I like to make bargains, as well as I am concerned it isn’t a problem to pay a bit more expensive for a quality item than to pay cheaper but get a poor quality article.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-11-2015 16:02

Réponse: Correction / shopping de mamylistele, postée le 07-11-2015 à 17:33:43 (S | E)

To my mind, I’m not addicted to shopping, but to tell the truth, I would rather participate to the Black Friday than to a Buy Nothing Day. Actually I’m not use to spend constructionall my money in clothes or electronic devices but sometimes I would rather indulge myself by buying what I like such as a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful coat or a new smartphone than save up my money for the future. In fact I preferconstruction save up money for a long time and then buy exactly what I want than spend directly the money a have to buy things I don’t really want or need. If I would rather participate to the black Friday, it’s because I like to make bargains and acquire items at a lower retail prices. Even if I know that I can make bargains even bigger at a Buy Nothing Day, I won’t go there’ cause I don’t want pre-owned items. Even if it’s good for the sustainable development I won’t be completely satisfied with a pre-owned item. Usually, I limit myself to only buy items that are on sale because it is to me a save up of money and it makes me feel that I got myself a really good deal from the sale at the store. When I make shopping, it’s commonly with friends and it’s more a leisure activity than a duty. To conclude, even though I like to make bargains, as far as I am concerned it isn’t a problem to pay a bit more expensive for a quality item than to pay cheaper but get a poor quality article.

If I am not mistaken, I thought Buy Nothing Day meant to spend 24 hours without spending at all, without buying any stuff at all _even pre-owned items_

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-11-2015 18:54
Pas de rouge/rose dans les forums, merci.

Réponse: Correction / shopping de nat45, postée le 07-11-2015 à 18:47:24 (S | E)
Thank you very much for your correction, is it better now ?

To my mind, I’m not addicted to shopping, but to tell the truth, I would rather participate to the Black Friday than to a Buy Nothing Day. Actually I’m not use to spending all my money on clothes or electronic devices but sometimes I would rather indulge myself by buying what I like such as a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful coat or a new smartphone than save up my money for the future. In fact I prefer to save up money for a long time and then buy exactly what I want than spend directly the money I have to buy things I don’t really want or need. If I would rather participate to the black Friday, it’s because I like to make bargains and acquire items at lower price. Even if I know that I can make savings even bigger at a Buy Nothing Day, I won’t go there’ cause I don’t want pre-owned items. Even if it’s good for the sustainable development I won’t be completely satisfied with a pre-owned item. Usually, I limit myself to only buy items that are on sale because it is to me a save up of money and it makes me feel that I got myself a really good deal from the sale at the store. When I make shopping, it’s commonly with friends and it’s more a leisure activity than a duty. To conclude, even though I like to make bargains, as far as I am concerned it isn’t a problem to pay a bit more expensive for a quality item than to pay cheaper but get a poor quality article.

You're right about the buy nothing day, it wasn't clear un my text. Is it better now with the word "saving" ?

Thank you again

Réponse: Correction / shopping de bluestar, postée le 07-11-2015 à 19:34:38 (S | E)
Bonsoir..

To my mind(superflu), I’m not addicted to shopping, but to tell the truth, I would rather participate to the Black Friday than to a Buy Nothing Day. Actually I’m not use to spending all my money on clothes or electronic devices but sometimes I would rather indulge myself by buying what I like such as a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful coat or a new smartphone than save up my money for the future. In fact I prefer to save up money for a long time and then buy exactly what I want than spend directly the money I have ( ordre des mots)to buy things I don’t really want or need. If I would rather participate to the black Friday, it’s because I like to make bargains and acquire items at lower price. Even if I know that I can make savings even bigger (ordre des mots)at a Buy Nothing Day, I won’t go there’ because I don’t want pre-owned items. Even if it’s good for the sustainable development I won’t be completely satisfied with a pre-owned item. Usually, I limit myself to only buy items that are on sale because it is to me a save up (saving serait mieux) of money and it makes me feel that I got myself a really good deal from the sale at the store. When I make shopping, it’s commonly with friends and it’s more a leisure activity than a duty. To conclude, even though I like to make bargains, as far as I am concerned it isn’t a problem to pay a bit more expensive for a quality item than to pay cheaper but get a poor quality article

'make bargains' ne se dit pas - 'get' est mieux

Réponse: Correction / shopping de nat45, postée le 07-11-2015 à 20:42:03 (S | E)
Thank you very much for your help, is it better like that ?

I’m not addicted to shopping, but to tell the truth, I would rather participate in the Black Friday than in a Buy Nothing Day. Actually I’m not used to spending all my money on clothes or electronic devices but sometimes I would rather indulge myself by buying what I like such as a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful coat or a new smartphone than save up my money for the future. In fact I prefer to save up money for a long time and then buy exactly what I want than directly spend the money I have to buy things I don’t really want or need. If I would rather participate in black Friday, it’s because I like to make bargains and acquire items at lower price. Even if I know that I can make even bigger savings at a Buy Nothing Day, I won’t go there’ because I don’t want pre-owned items. Even if it’s good for the sustainable development I won’t be completely satisfied with a pre-owned item. Usually, I limit myself to only buy items that are on sale because it is to me a saving of money and it makes me feel that I got myself a really good deal from the sale at the store. When I am shopping, it’s commonly with friends and it’s more a leisure activity than a duty. To conclude, even though I like to make bargains, as far as I am concerned it isn’t a problem to pay a bit more for a quality item than to pay cheaper but get a poor quality article

Thank you, did I made the good corrections ?

Réponse: Correction / shopping de bluestar, postée le 07-11-2015 à 21:29:10 (S | E)
Bonjour...un peu plus de suggestions

I’m not addicted to shopping, but to tell the truth, I would rather participate in the Black Friday than in a Buy Nothing Day. Actually I’m not used to spending all my money on clothes or electronic devices but sometimes I would rather indulge myself by buying what I like such as a nice pair of shoes, a beautiful coat or a new smartphone than save up my money for the future. In fact I prefer to save up money for a long time and then buy exactly what I want than directly spend the money I have directly to buy things I don’t really want or need. If I would rather participate in Bblack Friday, it’s because I like to make ('get' or 'find') bargains and acquire items at a lower price. Even if I know that I can make even bigger savings at a Buy Nothing Day, I won’t go there’ because I don’t want pre-owned items. Even if it’s good for the sustainable development I won’t be completely satisfied with a pre-owned item. Usually, I limit myself to only buy only items that are on sale because it is to me a saving of money and it makes me feel that I got myself a really good deal from the sale at the store. When I am shopping (usually 'go' shopping) , it’s commonly with friends, and it’s more a leisure activity than a duty. To conclude, even though I like to make ('get' or 'find') bargains, as far as I am concerned it isn’t a problem to pay a bit more for a quality item than to pay cheaper but get a poor quality article
(a la fin je prefererais.."than for a cheaper but poor quality item")

Réponse: Correction / shopping de nat45, postée le 07-11-2015 à 22:05:23 (S | E)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Thank you very much for your advice

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-11-2015 07:58

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.