- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/phrases

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/phrases
Message de haribo44 posté le 02-12-2015 à 19:29:42 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je voudrais bien que l'on puisse me faire une petite correction des phrases ci-dessous avec quelques explications.

1. Kinder is your favorite chocolate ? What a coincidence! I don't suppose so it come from France, I think it's a German product.
2. Are there any Kinder in...?
3. I forgot to take the price ticket off?
4. When you eat one, it's so good... That you eat one, then another, and then another.
5. They remind me of the chocolate we sometimes put with the coffee in French restaurants.
6. Let me ask you;...
7. With Christmas [who's coming soon (or comes early?)] I found a lot of traditional sweets in shops, so I bought candied fruits one (j'en ai acheté un aux fruits confits)
8. I live in France but I [have never seen (never saw?)] the Eiffel Tower.
9. The burger place (that?) you said is... Who is really good so that you remember?
10. This famous brand name dates back to the WWII.
11. I managed to find five [mini pot(s)/small jar ?]
12. By the way, I sent you too another box beautifully suited to the little box, this contains traditional shortbread biscuits!
13. I invite you to have a fun moment for a snack with your friends.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-12-2015 23:07

Réponse: Correction/phrases de gerondif, postée le 02-12-2015 à 23:42:07 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert.

1. Kinder is(inversez en forme interrogative. Je mettrais kinder chocolate au pluriel) your favorite chocolate ? What a coincidence! I don't suppose so it come(le s du présent simple) from France, I think it's a German product.
"je ne pense pas que" se dirait: I don't think that.... sinon, on ne dira pas : je ne suppose pas que ça vient de... mais :je suppose que ça ne vient pas de....
3. I forgot to take the price ticket off?
4. When you eat one, it's so good... That you eat one, then another, and then another.
5. They remind me of the chocolate we sometimes put(c'est prendre(take ou have) qu'il faut dire, pas poser(put) with the coffee in French restaurants.
6. Let me ask you;...
7. With Christmas [who(christmas n'est pas un humain, who ne vapas)'s coming soon (or comes early?)] I found a lot of traditional sweets in shops, so I bought candied fruits one (il va falloir développer avec les mots dans le bon ordre, j'ai acheté une barre de chocolat kinder avec des fruits confits)(j'en ai acheté un aux fruits confits)
8. I live in France but I [have never seen (never saw?)] the Eiffel Tower.
9. The burger place (that?) you said is called ... Who is really good so that you remember?(cette dernière phrase n'a pas de sens: qui est vraiment bon de sorte que tu te souviennes)
10. This famous brand name dates back to the WWII.
11. I managed to find five [mini pot(s)/small jars ?]
12. By the way, I sent you too another box beautifully suited to the little box, this contains traditional shortbread biscuits!

Réponse: Correction/phrases de haribo44, postée le 03-12-2015 à 13:26:06 (S | E)
Bonjour,

J'ai pris compte note de votre correction mais il y en a certaines que je n'ai pas trop comprises..

1. Is Kinders your favorite chocolates ? What a coincidence! I don't suppose so it comes from France, I think that it's a German product.
Je n'ai pas trop compris… Il me semble que “I don’t suppose” ce traduit par “je pense” ou “je crois”. Je voulais pas mettre “I think” parve que dans la phrase qui suit il y est déjà.
3. I forgot to take the price ticket off.
5. They remind me of the chocolate we sometimes have with the coffee in French restaurants.
6. Let me ask you;...
7. With Christmas which is coming soon I found a lot of traditional sweets in shops, so I bought candied fruits one.
Dans le sens : “j’en ai acheté une aux fruits confits”, dans les précédentes phrases je parlais des barres de nougat.
8. I live in France but I have never seen the Eiffel Tower.
9. The burger place that you said is called … it was really good that you remember?
10. This famous brand name dates back to WWII.
Pourquoi il n’y a pas “the” ? On ne dit pas “LA seconde guerre mondiale” ?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-12-2015 13:31

Réponse: Correction/phrases de gerondif, postée le 03-12-2015 à 14:21:17 (S | E)
Hello,
bon, alors on va essayer d'être plus clair.
Le problème de départ déjà , c'est qu'en français on prend le nom de la marque et ça devient le produit, l'objet: j'achète un Kinder, je prends un Kleenex, un frigidaire etc. En anglais, ça ne marche pas forcément comme ça: Give me a tissue = passe-moi un kleenex. Donc, mettre Kinder (les enfants en allemand) au pluriel ne passera pas, j'aurais donc dit: a box of Kinder chocolates.
(A l'inverse, I am hoovering the room signifie: j'aspire la pièce, je passe l'aspirateur. Tippex this out = mets du blanc!)
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
1. Is Kinders(verbe au singulier, sujet au pluriel discutable) your favorite chocolates ? What a coincidence! I don't suppose so( signifie: je ne suppose pas SI ça vient de France, ce qui ne veut rien dire, c'est pour ça que je pensais à: je ne sais pas SI.... Sinon, il vaudrait mieux dire: I suppose that it doesn't come from France) it comes from France, I think that it's a German product.

3. I forgot to take the price ticket off.
5. They remind me of the chocolate we sometimes have with the coffee in French restaurants.
6. Let me ask you;...
7. With Christmas which is coming soon I found a lot of traditional sweets in shops, so I bought candied fruits one.
Comme je le disais, il faut développer: I bought a box of Kinder chocolate with candied fruit (ou alors aller voir sur le site comment c'est écrit sur la boîte. Je viens d'aller sur le site Kinder, je ne trouve pas de Kinder aux fruits confits....))
8. I live in France but I have never seen the Eiffel Tower.
9. The burger place that you said is called … it was(inversez) really as good as you remembered?
Pourquoi il n’y a pas “the” ? On ne dit pas “LA seconde guerre mondiale” ? si mais en français en en anglais avec l'ordinal second, pas le cardinal 2
A partir du moment où il y a un nombre, ce nombre devient le déterminant: Go into the room devient go into room 22.
On dit: during the second world war mais during world war 2 / during WWII.
After ethe events of november eleven / after the events of the eleventh of November.
12. By the way, I also sent you another box beautifully suited to the little box, this it contains traditional shortbread biscuits!

Réponse: Correction/phrases de haribo44, postée le 03-12-2015 à 21:39:58 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Merci pour toutes ces précisions! J'espère que je ne ferai plus ce genre de fautes à l'avenir...

1. Are Kinders your favorite chocolates ? What a coincidence! I suppose that it doesn't come from France, I think that it's a German product.
5. They remind me of the chocolate we sometimes have with coffee in French restaurants.
7. J'ai ajouté une phrase parce que je me suis rendue compte que ça n'allait pas: (les Kinder aux fruits confits n'existe pas, je confirme...)
Let me ask you, have you already tasted "nougat"?
With Christmas which is coming soon I found a lot of traditional sweets in shops, so I bought candied fruits one est-ce que dans ce contexte je peux écrire cela? ou alors j'écrirais "I bought a nougat bar of candied fruits".
9. The burger place that you said is called … was it really as good as you remembered?
as good as, est-ce une expression? est-ce que cela a le même sens?
12. By the way, I also sent you another box beautifully suited to the little box, it contains traditional shortbread biscuits!

Du coup, j'ai écrit d'autres phrases:

14. It reflects well what you are. I've imagined someone who is warm and considerate. It turned out that I'm not wrong.
15. But we have a machine (photobooth) which is able to take ID pictures (for ID cards, passports...) and some hypermarkets have interactive kiosk to develop photos from SD card, USB Key, or mobile phone...
16. J'ai eu beaucoup de mal
What is exacly "big test"? It means that you should revise all lessons of every subjects to take a big general test? Here, we often take test, on lessons for just one subject. When holiday time arrive it's the most difficult because tests are falling!

Réponse: Correction/phrases de gerondif, postée le 04-12-2015 à 00:43:41 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

1. Are Kinders (je vous ai dit que ça ne passait pas au pluriel ce mot) your favorite chocolates ? What a coincidence! I suppose that it doesn't come from France, I think that it's a German product.
5. They remind me of the chocolate we sometimes have with coffee in French restaurants.
7. J'ai ajouté une phrase parce que je me suis rendue compte que ça n'allait pas: (les Kinder aux fruits confits n'existe pas, je confirme...)
Let me ask you, have you already tasted "nougat"?
With Christmas which is coming soon I found a lot of traditional sweets in shops, so I bought one with candied fruit "I bought a nougat bar with candied fruit".
9. The burger place that you said is called … was it really as good as you remembered?
as good as, est-ce une expression? est-ce que cela a le même sens? votre phrase n'avait justement pas de sens
12. By the way, I also sent you another box beautifully suited to the little box, it contains traditional shortbread biscuits!
13. I invite you to have a fun moment(on dirait plutôt: enjoy them for a snack with your friends.

Du coup, j'ai écrit d'autres phrases:

14. It reflects well what you are. I've imagined someone who is warm and considerate. It turned out that I'm not wrong.
15. But we have a machine (photobooth) which is able to take ID pictures (for ID cards, passports...) and some hypermarkets have interactive kiosk to develop photos from SD card, USB Key, or mobile phone...
16. J'ai eu beaucoup de mal

What is exacly a "big test"? It means(à mettre en forme interrogative) that you should revise all lessons of every subjects to take a big general test? Here, we often take tests, on lessons for just one subject. When holiday time arrives it's the most difficult because tests are falling(c'est du français traduit, la personne qui lit ça va voir des interros "tomber" par terre!)!

Réponse: Correction/phrases de haribo44, postée le 04-12-2015 à 22:42:46 (S | E)
Hello
Thank you for your reply.

14. It reflects well what you are. I imagined someone who is warm and considerate. It turned out that I'm not wrong.
15. But we have a machine (photo booth) which is able to take ID pictures (for ID cards, passports...) and some hypermarkets have interactive kiosk to develop photos from SD card, USB Key, or mobile phone...

Sur les documents que le prof nous a donné, les élèves passent apparemment une sorte de "big test twice each semester". Du coup, je voulais faire une sorte de comparaison par rapport à notre système scolaire français (où l'on passe assez régulièrement des contrôles, est-ce que je peux dire "continuous assessment"?). Je tiens à m'excuser pour le français traduit Je vais essayer de réécrire la phrase en bon anglais cette fois..

16. What is exactly a "big test"? (donc dès qu'il y a ? dans une phrase il faut la mettre en forme interrogative OK )
Means it that you should revise all lessons since the beginning of each semester every time?
Unlike you we often take tests but just by each subject (one-day Chemistry test, another day English test etc.)
When holiday time arrives it's the toughest period because we have tests in many subjects!

17. Can I say: Where did they stay during... or: Where were they stay during... ?

Réponse: Correction/phrases de haribo44, postée le 06-12-2015 à 15:21:39 (S | E)
Could anybody help me to correct my mistakes , please ?

Réponse: Correction/phrases de gerondif, postée le 06-12-2015 à 15:39:37 (S | E)
Bonjour,
14. It reflects well what you are. I imagined someone who is(was pour la concordance des temps) warm and considerate. It turned out that I'm not wrong.
15. But we have a machine (photo booth) which is able to take ID pictures (for ID cards, passports...) and some hypermarkets have interactive kiosk to develop photos from SD card, USB Key, or mobile phone...

16. What is exactly a "big test"? (donc dès qu'il y a ? dans une phrase il faut la mettre en forme interrogative OK )
Means it (aïe !! Vous écrivez d'habitude ? Like you tea ??? Utilisez donc l'auxiliaire do!)that you should revise all lessons since the beginning of each semester every time?
Unlike you, we often take tests but just by each subject (one-day Chemistry test, another day English test etc.)
When holiday time (je dirais plutôt when the end of term arrives) arrives it's the toughest period because we have tests in many subjects!
17. Can I say: Where did they stay during... oui.. or: Where were they stay during...(aïe! non) ?

Réponse: Correction/phrases de haribo44, postée le 06-12-2015 à 16:12:08 (S | E)
Hello,
I don't write very often, and this year the teacher give us many redactions to do. That is why I think I need help..

14. It reflects well what you are. I imagined someone who was warm and considerate. It turned out that I'm not wrong.

16. What is exactly a "big test"?
Does it mean that you should revise all lessons since the beginning of each semester every time? Unlike you, we often take tests but just by for each subject (one-day Chemistry test, another day English test etc.) When the end of term arrives it's the toughest period because we have tests in many subjects!
17. Where did they stay during...?

Thank you again gerondif!!

Réponse: Correction/phrases de gerondif, postée le 06-12-2015 à 16:23:33 (S | E)
Hello,
we often take tests but just in a specific subject each time (one day we'll take a Chemistry test, the next day, we'll have an English test... etc.)

Réponse: Correction/phrases de morgantouchard, postée le 09-12-2015 à 14:32:59 (S | E)
Bonjour, je suis a la fin de mon 1er trimestre et je doit rendre une dissertation en anglais (essay)pour mardi, elle va beaucoup compter donc j'ai pas trop envie de la louper 15 sauf que je sais si ce que j'ai écrit c'est bien de l'anglais Donc je vais vous montrer mon travail qui sera en bleu:

_______In your opinion, are “Superheroes Anonymous” a necessity nowadays?

Superheroes Anonymous is a group of people who are different from us; they are strong-willed to help people in difficulty. For them, the comfort of other is more important than their life that’s a reason why they live alone. We may first wonder if “Superheroes Anonymous” are a necessity nowadays, after works we will wonder if this group is just an option, a pastime.

To start with that “Superheroes Anonymous” are a necessity nowadays. I will say that is necessary so as to catch a cat in a tree for example. This allows helping old people because they can’t climb on a tree. Admittedly, there is fireman for these things but at least there are other person to do it and fireman can stay at their fire station for other more serious intervention and maybe save people, so it’s luck. Besides we need “Superheroes Anonymous” to, for example, the ecology and the sustainable development. For instance: this people can clean the city throwing rubbishes in a bin or preserving parks. Moreover, in these conditions in several countries, the Earth will be good. In brief we sometimes need to this group of person and they often are necessary to our life.
However, in my opinion “Superheroes Anonymous” aren’t necessary nowadays because, on the one hand, they’re wasting their times instead of making more studies or spend time doing their hobbits. On the other hand, concerning save people, I’m convicted that it’s a real option owing to every possibilities to help people installed like: elevator for handicapped person, systems for that blind person listen when the road’s traffic light pass at green or red. What’s more, really if old people can’t manage themselves, I think that fireman or urgencies can help them but having “Superheroes Anonymous” could be a bad idea for everybody because of they don’t maybe know what doing in a serious moment. In short, I think that, to my mind, we don’t need “Superheroes Anonymous” because the life won’t change if it isn’t just for one or two even three goods actions otherwise they aren’t indispensable for the humanity.

To conclude, according to me “superheroes Anonymous” aren’t a necessity nowadays because if we will need to anything. I think that the person call the department concerned. It is true, “Superheroes Anonymous” will help cat, an old person who can’t cross the road and stop it. How will be the life if “Superheroes Anonymous” will replace fireman, urgency even an aid agency?_________

voila, je vous donne des pistes en rouge c'est que je pense que c'est mal formulé
ce qui est en vert c'est que je pense que c'est le mauvais mot
après j'hesite souvent entre "for" et "to", "that" "of" je sais pas trop quand les mettre puis les conjugaison et moi ca fait 4!!
voila, merci derépondre vite !!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.