- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/ exposé

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ exposé
Message de mimifi12 posté le 23-12-2015 à 21:57:58 (S | E | F)
Hello !
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider à corriger mon exposé s'il vous plait ? Je tiens à préciser que j'aurai un diaporama.
Merci d'avance.

I will present What Women Want.
In USA, this movies was released in december 2000. The Box office stands at 374 million dollars. It's a comedy who have directed by Nancy Meyers.
There is Mel Gibson who plays Nick Marshall. In 1979 and 1981, he plays in Mad Max. He is also actor in Lethal Weapon. Helen Hunt is Darcy McGuire.
In 2001, Mel Gibson was been nominate in Golden Globes Awards for the Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy Or Musical with this movies.
But, What woman want won the ASCAP awards for "Top Box Office films". Morever, this movie received the Golden Screen Awards in Germany. Indeed, Goldene Leinwand recompenses movies with a big box office.
Nick Marshall wants to be a director of creation in a advertissing corperate. But, the Cio hires Darcy McGuire to improve advertising campaigns for womans today. Indeed, Nick doesn't understand womans even his 15-years-old daughter and he sometimes thinks that they don't smart unlike men. So, He tries a lot of girls objects to understand her. For exemple, he make up and remove unwanted hair. Unfortunately, Nick fall in the bathtub with the hair dryer. After this accident, he gets the ability to hear what women are really thinking. It's the beginning of the fabulous adventure whitch will enable of better understand womens. He will discover that the most things important, isn't his career.
So, What women Want is about communication and the women's place in our society. Indeed, Nick works in a advertissing corperate. Morever, he heads wommen's things. He will learn that the women isn't inferior the men. By the way, he will begin to worry about the women despîte him.
Now, I will analize an excerpt. The sequence is situated at the middle of the movies. There is a meeting with a brain storming about a pub for womans. We can see that Nick heard all women's thoughts.
The extract opens with a long shot wich shows that it's a meeting. Indeed, we can see a board and chairs seat in circulary. Them, we show with a close-up that Darcy seems anxious because it's the first Nancy's meeting. So, it's very important for her. We can also observe that the men and womens are prastically separate in the room. In a scene, the camera makes a tracking in on the Darcy's bust from a low angle. The camera follows Nick's look.
There is a lot of close-up and mediums close-up with Darcy and Nick. So, we see that Nick and Darcy are the main characters. Morever, Nike seems upset. A zoom in Darcy's face shows us that she is surprised by Nike's words. Morever, the camera zooms in a workmate to shows that Nike heard her thoughts. So, the sequence introduce the use of Nike's power in his job. We can see a travelling also when Nike stands up to speak. He gives the expression that he has a good idea.
There isn't music during the scene because it's a meeting for the work and the characters discuss. In the end, it's dynamic because there are a lot of mediums close-up. It's to seems that all his workmates agree with him.
To conclude, I will say that the film is well. There is a love story but ist too about the women's place in our society and communication. I have see that a advertissing corperate must do ad for all and not only men.
I finish my presentation. Thank for you attention.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-12-2015 21:59

Réponse: Correction/ exposé de mimifi12, postée le 27-12-2015 à 14:50:38 (S | E)
UP
S'il vous plat quelqu'un peut m'indiquer mes erreurs. C'est assez urgent car c'est pour un partiel !
Merci d'avance

Réponse: Correction/ exposé de laure95, postée le 27-12-2015 à 17:01:19 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
- In USA, this movies: article devant USA + THIS toujours suivi d'un mot au singulier.
- It's a comedy who have directed: WHO a pour antécédent une personne + problème de conjugaison.
- In 1979 and 1981, he plays: temps.
- He is also actor: même remarque + article devant "actor".
- was been nominate: cette forme verbale n'existe pas.
- this movies.
- recompenses movies with a big box office.
- a advertissing corperate.
- womans: revoir les pluriels irréguliers.
- exemple: orthographe.
- he make up and remove: conjugaison.
- Nick fall: même remarque.
- whitch: orthogtaphe.
- will enable of better understand womens: mal dit.
- the most things important: ordre des mots.
- a advertissing corperate
- the women isn't inferior the men: conjugaison + il manque une préposition avant "men".
- the movies
- womans
- Nick heard: mettre au présent.
- wich: orthographe.
- Them: ?
- we show with a close-up: mettre au passif.
- it's the first Nancy's meeting: mal dit.
- womens
- are prastically separate: ARE + PARTICIPE PASSE.
- There is a lot of close-up and mediums close-up: THERE IS + SINGULIER.
- to shows: TO + INFINITIF.
- that Nike heard her thoughts: présent.
- So, the sequence introduce: conjugaison.
- for the work: pas le bon mot.
- and the characters discuss: mettre au présent BE+-ING.
- In the end; pas la bonne préposition.
- It's to seems: ?
- I have see: HAVE + PARTICIPE PASSE.
- that a advertissing corperate must do ad for all and not only men: mal dit.
- I finish my presentation: pas le bon temps.
- Thank: mettre un "s".
- for you: ce n'est pas le possessif.

Réponse: Correction/ exposé de mimifi12, postée le 27-12-2015 à 23:37:14 (S | E)
Bonsoir, merci beaucoup de votre aide. J'ai essayé de corriger mes erreurs :

I will present What Women Want.
In the USA, this movie was released in december 2000. The Box office stands at 374 million dollars. It's a comedy which have directed by Nancy Meyers.
There is Mel Gibson who plays Nick Marshall. In 1979 and 1981, he played in Mad Max. He was also a actor in Lethal Weapon. Helen Hunt is Darcy McGuire.
In 2001, Mel Gibson is nominate in Golden Globes Awards for the Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy Or Musical with this movie.
But, What woman want won the ASCAP awards for "Top Box Office films". Morever, this movie received the Golden Screen Awards in Germany. Indeed, Goldene Leinwand recompenses movie with a big box office.
Nick Marshall wants to be a director of creation in a advertising corperate. But, the CIO hires Darcy McGuire to improve advertising campaigns for women today. Indeed, Nick doesn't understand women even his 15-years-old daughter and he sometimes thinks that they don't smart unlike men. So, He tries a lot of girls objects to understand her. For example, he makes up and removes unwanted hair. Unfortunately, Nick fall in the bathtub with the hair dryer. After this accident, he gets the ability to hear what women are really thinking. It's the beginning of the fabulous adventure where he will learn to understand the women. Morever, he will discover that the most important things, isn't his career.
So, What women Want is about communication and the women's place in our society. Indeed, Nick works in a advertising corperate. Morever, he heads women's things. He will learn that women aren't inferior at men. By the way, he will begin to worry about the women despîte him.
Now, I will analize an excerpt. The sequence is situated at the middle of the movie. There is a meeting with a brain storming about a pub for women. We can see that Nick hears all women's thoughts.
The extract opens with a long shot which shows that it's a meeting. Indeed, we can see notebooks, pens and chairs seat in circulary. Then, we are show with a close-up that Darcy seems anxious because it's the first Nancy's meeting [je vois pas comment je peux reformuler]. So, it's very important for her. We can also observe that the men and women are prastically separated in the room. In a scene, the camera makes a tracking in on the Darcy's bust from a low angle. The camera follows Nick's look. Then, we can see that Nike seems upset.
There are a lot of close-up and mediums close-up with Darcy and Nick. So, we see that Nick and Darcy are the main characters. A zoom in Darcy's face shows us that she is disappointed by Nike. Morever, the camera zooms in a workmate to show that Nike hear her thoughts. So, the sequence introduces the use of Nike's power in his job. . We can see also a travelling also when Nike stands up to speak. He gives the expression that he has a good idea.
At the end, it's dynamic because there are a lot of mediums close-up. It's to seems [je voudrais dire : c'est pour montrer...] the workmate's reaction about Nike's words. There isn't music during the scene because it's a meeting for the job and characters are discussing.
To conclude, I will say that the film is well. There is a love story but ist too about the women's place in our society and communication. I have seen that a advertissing corperate must do ad for all and not only men.
I finish my presentation. Thanks for your attention.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.