- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bac/Idea of progress

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/Idea of progress
Message de englishgirl posté le 21-04-2016 à 14:30:59 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'ai les oraux de langue qui approchent et j'aurais besoin de votre aide pour que vous m'aidiez à corriger mon oral sur la notion "idée de progrès"
Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses !

Hello. I'm going to talk about the notion of idea of progress. In the first place, I would like to define this notion. The idea of progress can be defined as what the world has improved, developed in differents fields like the science, technology, art, quality of life. To illustrate this notion, I've chosen to talk about the consequence of the progress.
Progress has always advantages ?
In the first place, I'm going to talk about the advantages of progress and then, I'm going to talk about the desavantages of it.

First of all, i think that progress has a lot of avantages. Indeed, thanks to it, we could progress in medical discoveries like cloning, medical treatment which are more elaborated, or in new technologies like internet, computer, mobile phone or social network. Progress can help us to go faster with, for exemple, the credit card. There is an ad which shows the benefits of a credit card. The photo shows a blue sky, the shadow of a palm-tree and a crystal clear sea, which recall a tropical paradise. In the middleground, there is a catchphrase « with a credit card, you can » which means that you can afford whatever you want when you want. You can gives the impression that everything is possible with a credit card. This document refers to the notion because it is about the credit card which is an element of progress. There is also a photo which shows a young, suntanned man who is sitting by the water of a lake or by the sea, on a pontoon and is obviously enjoying being outdoors in a quiet environment. This picture evokes holiday or free time but if we look at the caption at the bottom of the picture « a telecommuter enjoying flexibility in working hours and location », we realise that this man is working but he can choose where and when he wants to work. A telecommuter is someone who does not commute to work, to the office. He has a flexible shedule, he can do his job anywhere or even any time without necessarily showing up at the workplace. This document refers to the notion because it is about without computer that comes from technical progress, telecommuting is not possible.

But, progress includes also desavantages. First of all, I would like to talk about the environement. The progress destroy it. Indeed, there are the Global warming, the melting of glaciers, the genetically modified organisms or fertilizers. Progress is responsible of the global warming. Moreover, have a credit card includes avantages but have also few desavantages. For exemple, our credit card can be stolen, we are tempted to spend more than the money we have in our account, we can be a victim of hacking when we buy on the internet or sometimes we can't help spending money. To illustrate this, there is a text written by Sophie Kinsella called « The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic » which tells the history of a woman whose name's Becky. Becky is panicky because the visa bill she has just received is very high because she can't help shopping buying items. This document refers to the notion because it shows the desavantages of the progress and more precisly of credit card.

To conclude, progress has not always avantages. Anyway, avantages can very quickly become desavantages. Progress is a good thing, if we don't abuse to it. But, how far will he goes ?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-04-2016 21:35

Réponse: Bac/Idea of progress de laure95, postée le 21-04-2016 à 14:45:29 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- differents (pas de 's')fields like the (enlever THE)science,
- I've chosen to talk about the consequence (mettre au pluriel)of the progress.
- Progress has always advantages ?: structure d'une question: AUXILIAIRE + SUJET + VERBE + COMPLEMENT.
-desavantages: mot français.

- avantages: idem.
- we could progress: c'est un nom, pas un verbe.
- for exemple: orthographe.
- You can gives: CAN + INFINITIF.
- This picture evokes Holiday (pluriel)
- even (préposition)any time
- This document refers to the notion (because it is about: à enlever) without computer (pluriel)

- desavantages.
- environement: mot français.
- The progress destroy it: faute de conjugaison.
-Progress is responsible of (pas la bonne préposition)the global warming.
- Moreover, have (gérondif)a credit card includes avantages (mot français) but have also few desavantages (mot français).
-For exemple,
- To illustrate this, there is a text written by Sophie Kinsella called « The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic » which tells (un texte ne raconte pas)the history of a woman whose name's Becky.
- desavantages of the (pas de THE)progress and more precisly(orthographe) of credit card.

- To conclude, progress has not always avantages (mot français).
- Anyway, avantages can very quickly become desavantages.
- Progress is a good thing, if we don't abuse to (pas de TO)it. But, how far will he (le progrès n'est pas une personne)goes ?

Réponse: Bac/Idea of progress de englishgirl, postée le 21-04-2016 à 16:09:23 (S | E)
Je viens de me corriger, avec une nouvelle conclusion, qu'en pensez-vous maintenant?

Hello. I'm going to talk about the notion of idea of progress. In the first place, I would like to define this notion. The idea of progress can be defined as what the world has improved, developed in different fields like science, technology, art, quality of life. To illustrate this notion, I've chosen to talk about the consequences of the progress.
Can progress brings only advantages ?
In the first place, I'm going to talk about the advantages of progress and then, I'm going to talk about the disadvantages of it.

First of all, i think that progress has a lot of advantages. Indeed, thanks to it, we could to progress in medical discoveries like cloning, medical treatment which are more elaborated, or in new technologies like internet, computer, mobile phone or social network. Progress can help us to go faster with, for example, the credit card. There is an ad which shows the benefits of a credit card. The photo shows a blue sky, the shadow of a palm-tree and a crystal clear sea, which recall a tropical paradise. In the middleground, there is a catchphrase « with a credit card, you can » which means that you can afford whatever you want when you want. You can give the impression that everything is possible with a credit card. This document refers to the notion because it is about the credit card which is an element of progress. There is also a photo which shows a young, suntanned man who is sitting by the water of a lake or by the sea, on a pontoon and is obviously enjoying being outdoors in a quiet environment. This picture evokes holidays or free time but if we look at the caption at the bottom of the picture « a telecommuter enjoying flexibility in working hours and location », we realise that this man is working but he can choose where and when he wants to work. A telecommuter is someone who does not commute to work, to the office. He has a flexible shedule, he can do his job anywhere or even at any time without necessarily showing up at the workplace. This document refers to the notion because without computer that comes from technical progress, telecommuting is not possible.

But, progress includes also disadvantages. First of all, I would like to talk about the environment. The progress destroys it. Indeed, there are the Global warming, the melting of glaciers, the genetically modified organisms or fertilizers. Progress is responsible for the global warming. Moreover, having a credit card includes advantages but have also few desadvantages. For example, our credit card can be stolen, we are tempted to spend more than the money we have in our account, we can be a victim of hacking when we buy on the internet or sometimes we can't help spending money. To illustrate this, there is a text written by Sophie Kinsella called « The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic » which is about the history of a woman whose name's Becky. Becky is panicky because the visa bill she has just received is very high because she can't help shopping buying items. This document refers to the notion because it shows the desadvantages of progress and more precisely of credit card.

As a conclusion, we can say that progress doesn't bring only advantages. We have to be care about the environment and we have to protect it. Progress is a good thing, but we have to be careful t don't abuse of it. How far will the progress goes ?

Réponse: Bac/Idea of progress de laure95, postée le 21-04-2016 à 18:02:16 (S | E)
Hello,
-First of all, i (majuscule)think that progress has a lot of advantages.
- Indeed, thanks to it, we could to (pas TO après COULD, il manque le verbe "faire") progress in medical discoveries
- A telecommuter is someone who does not commute to work: à l'oral, utilise la contractin.
- because without(article) computer that comes from technical progress, telecommuting is not possible.

- desadvantages: orthographe.

- don't abuse of (enlever OF)it.
-How far will the progress goes ?: mal dit.

Réponse: Bac/Idea of progress de englishgirl, postée le 21-04-2016 à 18:50:23 (S | E)
Hello. I'm going to talk about the notion of idea of progress. In the first place, I would like to define this notion. The idea of progress can be defined as what the world has improved, developed in different fields like science, technology, art, quality of life. To illustrate this notion, I've chosen to talk about the consequences of the progress.
Can progress brings only advantages ?
In the first place, I'm going to talk about the advantages of progress and then, I'm going to talk about the disadvantages of it.

First of all, I think that progress has a lot of advantages. Indeed, thanks to it, we could do progress in medical discoveries like cloning, medical treatment which are more elaborated, or in new technologies like internet, computer, mobile phone or social network. Progress can help us to go faster with, for example, the credit card. There is an ad which shows the benefits of a credit card. The photo shows a blue sky, the shadow of a palm-tree and a crystal clear sea, which recall a tropical paradise. In the middleground, there is a catchphrase « with a credit card, you can » which means that you can afford whatever you want when you want. You can give the impression that everything is possible with a credit card. This document refers to the notion because it is about the credit card which is an element of progress. There is also a photo which shows a young, suntanned man who is sitting by the water of a lake or by the sea, on a pontoon and is obviously enjoying being outdoors in a quiet environment. This picture evokes holidays or free time but if we look at the caption at the bottom of the picture « a telecommuter enjoying flexibility in working hours and location », we realise that this man is working but he can choose where and when he wants to work. A telecommuter is someone who doesn't commute to work, to the office. He has a flexible shedule, he can do his job anywhere or even at any time without necessarily showing up at the workplace. This document refers to the notion because without computers that come from technical progress, telecommuting is not possible.

But, progress includes also disadvantages. First of all, I would like to talk about the environment. The progress destroys it. Indeed, there are the Global warming, the melting of glaciers, the genetically modified organisms or fertilizers. Progress is responsible for the global warming. Moreover, having a credit card includes advantages but have also few disadvantages. For example, our credit card can be stolen, we are tempted to spend more than the money we have in our account, we can be a victim of hacking when we buy on the internet or sometimes we can't help spending money. To illustrate this, there is a text written by Sophie Kinsella called « The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic » which is about the history of a woman whose name's Becky. Becky is panicky because the visa bill she has just received is very high because she can't help shopping buying items. This document refers to the notion because it shows the disadvantages of progress and more precisely of credit card.

As a conclusion, we can say that progress doesn't bring only advantages. We have to be care about the environment and we have to protect it. Progress is a good thing, but we have to be careful and don't abuse it. How far will the progress goes ?

Voilà, en revanche, je ne vois pas comment formuler ma question d'ouverture..

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.