Bac/Spaces and exchangesCours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas
Message de malloutournier posté le 23-04-2016 à 19:41:30 (S | E | F)
je suis en Terminale S et je vous demande de l'aide pour corriger ma seconde notion s'il vous plait.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
Spaces and exchanges
I'm going to talk about the notion of spaces and exchanges.
Fist, I will going to give you a definition of «space» and « exchanges ». So a space is a place delimited by borders like a country but he can be a piece of a house, so, he can be very big or small. The border wich limits two spaces will sometimes seen as a protection against the order or otherwise the opening to a larger space. Then, a exchanges is a continuous movement or circulation. It include all type of exchanges : people, trade or media.I n class, we studded on the USA and on immigration. So why do people migrate ? And are immigrants a problem or a solution? In a first part, we are to going to examine American immigration through time and why people migrated to the USA, and in a second part we are going to see if the American dream still means something for the undocumented migrants and if he is a reality or a myht for these persones.
The USA have always been a nation of immigration. Indeed, the USA has known differents immigration. From 1820,approximately, to 1969, there is a immagration to European people in particularity, they represented around 50 percent of the total immigrants, so the most important immigrants to America. They migrate because, in this time, they are the famine, but for other reasons: lot of wars in their country. What created a immigration from, Great britain,Germany and Ireland in 1845 to 1849 because oh the Irish patato famine. This trend continued in the second half the 20th century, and the people of the South America immigrated massively to the USA. But there is too other people were migrating like people from Asia and other. It's what we seen with a black and white photography, with people coming to Ellis Island. It's the place where immigrants arrived first before being allowed to enter the usa and this picture is the evidence of this big immigration at that time of the history. This place was an requiered passage for all people who immigrated and who want to enter in the USA.
Today, there is always a immagration. Indeed, nowadays, European immigration has decreased a lot and that the new Americans are mainly from South America in particularity. So all the migrants migrated or migrate today for different reasons but, they have all the same goal : have a better living condition than in their homeland countries.
The migrants come to the USA, today as in the past, for have a better life. They believed and they still believe in the American dream. So, they do all their likely for hope touch his American dream one day and cross the border for arrive in the USA. So when they come to the USA, the migrants carry out that the Amercian dream is not what they thinking (pas le bon temps!!). Indeed, they doesn't have papers, he earns a small salary for a though job. Moreover, theye are treated as if they were criminals, they live in the fear of being arrested by the police so they are afaid to go out or go to the hospital for be nurse when they are sick. So we can think that the American dream is only a myth. But we have seen, in another document that the dream can be true. Indeed, Ana is a poor migrants from Mexico and she came to the USA for give a better life to her family. After some years of hard word, she have fulfilled her dream. She has a job rather well, friends, and money for her and her family. But there is a big problem,she have to do big consequences : she did'nt have papers so she can't go back to mexico for see her family, what's more, she has to be very careful because she can be arrested any time. Moreover, in Mexico, Ana's family now lives in a new house with all that they need but the consequences are terrible since. Ana's mum is afraid because the neighbours are jealous and have a deep resentment toward Ana's family, that can create many problem. So the American dream is only a myth, it's sure and this one advantage well the americans. Indeed, they can have labourers payed less expensive.
For conclude, Since a long time, peoples migrate from different places like Europe or Asia. They migrate for many reasons as poverty or war. This people migrate with one idea : have a better life and this, it's the American dream. They believe in this dream bu when they cross the border, they realize that is only a myths. They are underpaid, abused and live in fear amongst others.
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-04-2016 21:53
Réponse: Bac/Spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 24-04-2016 à 19:19:14 (S | E)
- he (pas le bon pronom) can be a piece of a house, so, he (idem) can be very big or small.
- wich: orthographe.
-will sometimes seen: ?
- a exchanges: A + SINGULIER
- It include (faute de conjugaison)all type (pluriel) of exchanges
- we studded
- In a first part, we are to (enlever TO)going to examine American immigration through time
- if he (pas le bon pronom) is a reality or a myht (orthographe)for these persones (people).
- Indeed, the USA has known differents (adjectif invariable)immigration (pluriel).
- From 1820,approximately, to 1969, there is (temps)a immagration ( A+ MOT COMMENCANT PAR UNE CONSONNE) to (pas la bonne préposition) -- They migrate (passé)
-in this time: mal construit.
- they are the famine: passé + THEY ARE = ils sont.
-(a) lot of wars in their country.
- What created a (enlever A)immigration
- patato: orthographe.
-the (pas de THE)South America immigrated massively to the USA.
- But there is too other people were migrating: mal construit.
- what we seen: ?
- It's (passé)the place
- an requiered
- who want (passé) to enter in (pas de IN) the USA.
- for (pas la bonne préposition)have a better life.
- So, they do all their likely for hope touch his American dream one day: ?
- for arrive
- what they thinking (pas le bon temps!!).
- Indeed, they doesn't (faute de conjugaison)
- have papers, he (pluriel) earns (pluriel)
- for be nurse
- Indeed, Ana is a poor migrants ( A+ SINGULIER)
- for give a better life to (pas la bonne préposition) her family.
- After some years of hard word (work),
- she have (faute de conjugaison) fulfilled her dream.
- she have to do big consequences : ?
- she did'nt (orthographe) have papers
- mexico (majuscule)
- for see
- because she can be arrested (at) any time.
- many problem: MANY + PLURIEL.
- it's sure and this one advantage well the americans: ?
- Indeed, they can have labourers payed (prétérit irrégulier) less expensive (enlever expensive).
- For conclude,
- Since a long time, peoples migrate (présent perfect)from different places like Europe or Asia.
- This people (THIS + SINGULIER)migrate with one idea : have a better life and this, it's (THIS est le sujet de IS, donc pas de IT)
- that (mettre un sujet)is only a myths ( A + SINGULIER).
Prévoir une ouverture.
Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais