- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Places and forms of power/oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Places and forms of power/oral
Message de soph22 posté le 07-05-2016 à 11:04:34 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
voici ma fiche pour mon oral d'anglais, pouvez-vous me corriger si vous trouvez des erreurs s'il vous plaît ?
Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses.

I am going to talk about the notions of Places and forms of power. First of all, I would like to give a quick definition of the notion. Power is the ability to influence or control the behavior of other people. The notion of power implies a division between those who have power and those who don’t, which often leads to tensions or even conflicts. Power a right or an authority given or delegated to a person. To speak about this notion, I've chosen to speak of the African American Recognition.
In my argumentation, I'll try to answer the question : “ How can people from different cultures live together in harmony ?”.
In the first part I am going to talk you of the “second-class” citizens and in the second they forging an identity.

First of all, the Blacks undergo numerous discriminations and exclusions in places and public services (trains, drunk) because of the segregationist laws Jim Crow established in 1876. The segregation between the Whites and the Blacks is also practised in certain theaters and restaurants.

However there is major contradiction between this laws and the American Declaration of Independance which was signed on the 4th of July 1776. This Declaration stated that all men are equal and every single one of them is rightfully allowed to ”Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness” between men regarding the color of their skin.

In the same way, in the 50s, the black people are stereotyped, most live in the poverty and suffer a pressure social. In particular the black women locked into their maids role for white families.

So we have seen the condition of African American before, now let's see how they have forged their own identity.

To begin, from the late 20th century to today, many people fought discrimination and racism for the equality. Fighting prejudice to remove the "absurd image" of the men blacks, numerous artists through works denounce stereotypes to overcome the discrimination, the social racism and the pressure. For instance, Gordon Park denounces and fights inequality through art. He saids : “I chose my camera as a weapon against all the things I dislike about American : poverty, racism, discrimination” . He is the first African American to work as a staff photographer for the famous Life Magazine in the USA.

Moreover, others people fights with words. Indeed, I can quote the speech “I have a dream” of Martin Luther King an African American civil rights activist, delivered in 1963 during the March on Washington. In this speech he called from an end of the racism in the United States. Consequently to this several events the condition of the African Americans has advanced. Artists from different vocation like cinema, litterature and music, and from different ethnic origins are presents for support him. They are all together in a show of solidarity against racial segregation.

To conclude many people are involved in the fight against racism. Barack Obama, the first black president, is an evidence that attitudes have changed, although there are still acts of discrimination.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2016 11:07

Réponse: Places and forms of power/oral de laure95, postée le 11-05-2016 à 15:34:49 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- Power (verbe)a right or an authority given or delegated to a person.
- I am going to talk (préposition)you of the “second-class” citizens
-and in the second they forging an identity: temps?

- laws Jim Crow: ordre des mots.
- However there is (article)major contradiction between this laws (this + singulier)
- In the same way, in the 50s, the black people are stereotyped (passé), most live (passé)in the (pas de the)poverty and suffer a pressure social (ordre des mots).

FAIRE REFERENCE AUX DOCUMENTS ETUDIES EN CLASSE.

- So we have seen the condition (pluriel)of African American (pluriel) before,
-To begin, from the late 20th century to today, many people fought (present perfect)discrimination and racism for the equality. -
- the men blacks: ordre des mots + pas de "s" à un adjectif.
-He saids : temps?
- Moreover, others (pas au pluriel) people fights (faute de conjugaison)with words.
- In this speech he called from (pas la bonne préposition)an end of the racism in the United States.
- Consequently to this several events (this + singulier)the condition of the African Americans has advanced.
- are presents (pas de "s")for (to)support him.

To conclude many people are involved in the fight against racism. Barack Obama, the first black president, is an evidence that attitudes have changed, although there are still acts of discrimination.

conclusion un peu courte.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.