- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Letter / woofing

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Letter / woofing
Message de jadee55 posté le 26-01-2017 à 15:23:41 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je me permets de poster ce message afin de solliciter votre aide pour cette lettre sur le thème du woofing.
Je vous remercie beaucoup d'avance.
Bon après-midi !

Madam, Sir, My name is Camille. I’m actually taking a gap year to discover the world. I've been with the University of Ottawa since November 2012, and I’m in my fifth year of biology. I have chosen to take a gap year and I’m guided by my love of travels and nature. I have been looking up the information on the exchange program for students. I came across a website about Woofing. This is the only exchange program that really interests me. In fact, it corresponds perfectly to my vision with its interest in nature and rural landscape. So I discovered your farm in Australia which is an exceptional setting. I did have a chance to look on your website, the many expressions of sympathy and support of students. I have seen the latest photography of your farm with the presentation of different tasks like the fruit harvest. So I could see that the exchange, tradition, transmission of social values and the authenticity are at the core of the project. Moreover it seems important to underline my serious and my motivation. In fact, I above all meet people from different cultures and horizons who can exchange impressions and anecdotes in a cheerful ambience. In fact, it’s important to build up a life philosophy and an open mindedness. I would like to develop new experience, with know-how across the work in the fields and in rearing cattle. I love meeting and working with students from so many different nationalities and backgrounds. Furthermore, I would love to have a direct contact with fauna and flora around me. In this context, I had already come to Togo, in a solidarity international association for 2 months. I had participated in a reforestation project and in a sensitization to reading project. I would like to express my underlying motivation towards this experience. Working in a far has always been fascinating to me. This trade always combines traditions, love of the land and harmony with nature, are value I advocate. Thanks to this experience, I will have an opportunity to learn and acquire experiences. I’m interested with the gardening, the work of crop and landscapes. The manual works don’t frighten me and my scouting experience could be a major help. You are the only ones to offer the essentials values of life and nature. I fell in love of the peaceful, senerity and beauty of this farm. Madam, Sir, I wish you my my utmost respect and I hope to have. Hope I hear from you and I sincerely thank you for your willingness to see my letter. Thank you to give the opportunity to young people like me to make theirs dreams come true Fievet Camille

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-01-2017 15:32

Réponse : Letter / woofing de here4u, postée le 29-01-2017 à 22:09:04 (S | E)
Hello !

Madam, Sir, My name is Camille. I’m actually taking a gap year to discover the world. I've been with the University of Ottawa since November 2012, and I’m in my fifth year of biology. I have chosen to take a gap year and I’m guided by my love of travels and nature. I have been looking up the information on the exchange program for students. I came across a website about Woofing. This is the only exchange program that really interests me. In fact, it corresponds perfectly to my vision with its interest in nature and rural landscape(X adverb here!). So I discovered your farm in Australia which is an exceptional setting. I did have a chance to look on your website, the many expressions of sympathy and support of students. I have seen the latest photography of your farm with the presentation of different tasks like the fruit harvest. So I could see that the exchangeS, tradition,THE transmission of social values and the authenticity are at the core of the project. Moreover it seems important to underline my seriousXXXX and my motivation. In fact, I above all meet people = clumsy! from different cultures and horizons who can exchange impressions and anecdotes in a cheerful ambience. In fact, it’s important to build up a life philosophy and an open mindedness. I would like to develop new experienceS, with know-how across the work in the fields and in rearing cattle. I love meeting and working with students from so many different nationalities and backgrounds. Furthermore, I would love to have a direct contact with THE fauna and flora around me. In this context, I had already come to Togo, in a solidarity international (NGO?)association for 2 months. I had participated in a reforestation project and in a sensitization to A reading project. I would like to express my underlying motivation towards this experience. Working in a faron a farm? has always been fascinating to me. This trade always combines traditions, love of the land and harmony with nature, WHICH are value I advocate. Thanks to this experience, I will have an opportunity to learn and acquire experiences. I’m interested with the gardening, the work of crop and landscapes. The manual works don’t frighten me and my scouting experience could be a major help. You are the only ones to offer the essentials values of life and nature. I fell in love of= with) the peaceful senerity and beauty of this farm. Madam, Sir, I wish you my my utmostbe sure of my utmost respect and I hope to have. Hope I hear from you I'm looking forward to ....and I sincerely thank you for your willingness to see = read my letter. Thank you to give for giving young people like me ...the opportunity to make theirs dreams come true.
Fievet Camille

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.