- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Idée de progrès/ oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Idée de progrès/ oral
Message de jaiizy posté le 10-04-2017 à 17:05:29 (S | E | F)
Salut, Bonjour,
Je profite des vacances pour faire mes fiches d'anglais pour le Bac , j'aimerais avoir votre avis sur ma fiche " Idea of progress ".
Merci à ceux qui prendront le temps de lire et de répondre !!

Introduction :
The notion i will talk about today is idea of progress. Let me define what is the notion. To begin , Progress is the process of gradualy improving or getting nearer ton achieving or completing something . Progress also means to move over a period of time to a stronger , more advanced or more desirable state.

Problématique :
The progress it is negative or positive ?

Developpement :
First , i strongly believe the progress can be a good thing, As we saw in class when studying a document from the interview or two men discusses about the Human cloning . A men said the cloning as a good things beacause it could save people from mortabl disears , parents who are infertile could have children, it could help victimes of accidents. The Cloning enable to developpe science. We have study also a shepp named «Dolly » n 1996, Dolly was the first mammal to be created by cloning . Cloning is the production of genetically identical organisms. From a medical point of view it would be a great step forward for the human condition. The progress a many differents kinds of the progress was positiv like medical and scientifics progress with genetics , cures , cloning , genetically modified organismes but also in tecnhological pross with a smartphone , personnal robots , hybrid cars , drones..

Let met explain was the progress can be a negative thing, As we sac in class when studying a a document form the interview or two men discusses about the human cloning , A men said the cloning as a negative things beacause human cloning goes against god alrrighty , it is unatural or he have gives figures about the high rate of failue and risks and he said the natural ways of having babies prevents genetic mutation. When we have studying about the shepp named Dolly There also are uncertain genetic consequences: many of the early animal clones had clinical problems derived from genetic effects, like old age illnesses in the youthful Dolly the sheep or for Dolly , it task two hundreds attemps to succed in cloning this animal . To my mind An other problem of the cloning is that everyone would be identical .

Conclusion :
To conclud , the progress are many different kind of progresss like medical and scientifi progress , tecnhnological progress, social progress , economic and politicial progress and the progress have enable crate a better society but he have kind of progress is negative . To finish my developpement , i thinks the progress was a lot of aspect postiv and time negative times becoming positive things with the progress.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-04-2017 18:27

Réponse : Idée de progrès/ oral de here4u, postée le 10-04-2017 à 20:53:19 (S | E)
Hello !
Introduction :
The notion i will talk= bavarder ! On attend autre chose que du bavardage! about today is XXX idea of progress. Let me define what is the notion: you need an indirect interrogative. . To begin , Progress is the process of gradualy improving or getting nearer ton achieving or completing something . Progress also means to moving e over a period of time to a stronger , more advanced or more desirable state.

Problématique :
The progress it is negative or positive ?Dans les interrogatives directes : Verbe(ici= être) + sujet + compléments ..?)

Developpement :
First , i strongly believe the progress can be a good thing, As we saw in class when studying a document from the interview or two men discusses about the Human cloning . A men said ??? considered? the cloning as a good things beacause it could save people from mortabl disears ,XXX parents who are infertile could have children, it could help XXX victimes of accidents. The Cloning enable to developpe science. We have study also= place de l'adverbe + construction) a shepp named «Dolly » n 1996, Dolly was the first mammal to be created by cloning . Cloning is the production of genetically identical organisms. From a medical point of view it would be a great step forward for the human condition. The progress a many differents kinds of the progress was positiv like medical and scientifics progress A revoir ...with genetics, cures, cloning, genetically modified organismes but also in tecnhological pross with a smartphone , personnal robots , hybrid cars , drones..(I'm not sure I could understand what you meant!)

Let met explain was the progress can be a negative thing, As we sac in class when studying a a document form the interview or two men discusses about the human cloning , A men said the cloning as a negative things beacause human cloning goes against god alrrighty , it is unatural or he have gives figures about the high rate of failue and risks and he said the natural ways of having babies prevents genetic mutation. When we have studying(complements?) about the shepp named Dolly There also are uncertain genetic consequences: many of the early animal clones had clinical problems derived from genetic effects, like old age illnesses in the youthful Dolly the sheep (Oh dear!)or for Dolly , it task two hundreds attemps to succed in cloning this animal . To my mind An other problem of the cloning is that everyone would be identical .

Conclusion :
To conclud , the progress are many different kind of progresss like medical and scientifi progress , tecnhnological progress, social progress , economic and politicial progress and the progress have enable crate a better society but he have kind of progress is negative . To finish my developpement , i thinks the progress was a lot of aspect postiv and time negative times becoming positive things with the progress. Ceci n'est même pas un brouillon! beaucoup de choses à reprendre... Il se peut que j'aie oublié "quelques" fautes ... Courage...

Réponse : Idée de progrès/ oral de jaiizy, postée le 10-04-2017 à 23:15:40 (S | E)
Merci de ta réponse , C'est si mauvais que ça ? Je suis surpris que tu me corriges des trucs que mon prof m'a fait copier ..

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-04-2017 06:44
Je ne suis pas certaine que vous ayez recopié correctement

Réponse : Idée de progrès/ oral de jaiizy, postée le 10-04-2017 à 23:39:21 (S | E)
Idea of progress .

Introduction :
The notion i will speack about today is idea of progress. Let me define what is the progress. To begin , Progress is the process of gradualy improving or getting nearer ton achieving or completing something . Progress also means to move over a period of time to a stronger , more advanced or more desirable state.

Problématique :
The progress it is negative or positive ?

Developpement :
First , i strongly believe the progress can be a good thing, As we saw in class when studying a document from the interview or two men discuss about human cloning . A men considered cloning as a good idea beacause it could save people from mortal diseares , parents who are infertile could have children, it could help victimes of accidents. The Cloning enable to developpe science. We have study also about a shepp named «Dolly » in 1996, Dolly was the first mammal to be created by cloning . Cloning is the production of genetically identical organisms. From a medical point of view it would be a great step forward for the human condition. The progress was postiv in lot of aspect like medical and scientifics progress with genetics , cures , cloning , genetically modified organismes but also in tecnhological progress with a smartphone , personnal robots , hybrid cars , drones..

Let met explain why the progress can be a negative idea, As we saw in class when studying a document from the interview or two men discuss about human cloning , A men considered cloning as a negative idea because human cloning goes against god alrrighty , it is unatural or he have gives figures about the high rate of failue and risks and he said the natural ways of having babies prevents genetic mutation. When we have studying about the shepp named Dolly There also are uncertain genetic consequences: many of the early animal clones had clinical problems derived from genetic effects, like old age illnesses in the youthful Dolly the sheep. To my mind a problem of the cloning is that everyone would be identical .

Conclusion :
To conclude , the progress are many different kind like medical and scientifics progress , tecnhnological progress, social progress , economic and politicial progress and the progress have enable create a better society but the progress is also negative . To finish my developpement , i thinks the progress was a lot of postiv aspect and a a little negative aspect But time will transform the negative aspect into postive .

J'ai effectué quelques correction à partir des réponses que tu a données ! Merci.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-04-2017 06:48
Correction bâclée !!

Réponse : Idée de progrès/ oral de jaiizy, postée le 11-04-2017 à 10:25:24 (S | E)
lucile , c'est des polycopié du prof donc j'ai recopié ce qui était dessus.

Réponse : Idée de progrès/ oral de lucile83, postée le 11-04-2017 à 11:56:29 (S | E)
Hello,
Je parle de votre texte , que vous deviez corriger !

Réponse : Idée de progrès/ oral de jaiizy, postée le 11-04-2017 à 17:50:25 (S | E)
J'ai corriger les erreurs que on ma dit apres je ne suis pas bilingue donc j'ai fait de mon mieux , Sa ne veut vraiment rien dire , je précise que je suis dans une classe ou les langue sont un petit coef et donc de faible niveaux ^^

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.